Thread: Sugar Baby
+
Add Report
Results 4,876 to 4,890 of 8179
-
12-27-21 23:42 #3304Senior Member

Posts: 1172It's Possible
There are gems like that on there but they are definitely rare. I've had a few that fit that category myself. But these kind of girls are 1 in 1000 and would never get posted about or shared. Hope it works out for you and she doesn't ask for gas money before coming up.
Originally Posted by Jimmy379
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-21 21:42 #3303Senior Member

Posts: 225Dora is looking for a sugar daddy
Will you help Dora find a sugar daddy?
https://www.tiktok.com/@stormigee/vi...from_webapp=v1
-
12-27-21 21:39 #3302Senior Member

Posts: 629A first
So I've been playing on Seeking for a while and have met plenty of girls, some reviewed on here and some not. All of them involved payment. Started talking to one in Tampa a few days ago. Moved it to text and we've been texting nonstop for the past few days. She's coming over tomorrow and spending the night. She doesn't want any form of payment, we discussed it at one point and then today she said she's no longer interested in it. She just wants to meet me and stay over. She's recently out of a marriage, new to the site and only 28. I found her FB to verify things. I told her I'm not interested in a relationship and she said she just wants someone to be steady with to do things with occasionally and have sex. Think I found a gem, not to happy that she's an hour away though.
-
12-27-21 15:46 #3301Senior Member

Posts: 169Best Source of SD / SB Info on here
Hi! The Richmond, VA thread is the defacto national SD / SB thread with lots of common interests. It's turned into more of a regional board again, but still has a lot of general info. A member named "FarAway" took the time to collect a bunch of common threads on techniques, FAQ, etc. He even made an index! Here's the link:
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...-Index-and-FAQ
Enjoy, and good luck!
Originally Posted by Jingleheimer
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-21 12:23 #3300Senior Member

Posts: 1172Some Good Tips
Check out post 3098 by Dabbler Dan. Lots of good tips / advice on there. Feel free to PM if you have any specific questions.
Originally Posted by Jingleheimer
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-21 11:10 #3299Senior Member

Posts: 574Yummy
If you like them skinny. https://members.seeking.com/member/3...6-f0004b0f7158 meet her just before Christmas. Great time.
-
12-27-21 09:53 #3298Senior Member

Posts: 157Educate yourself
Best thing to do is read the forum here. Whenever you think your question is new and or unique, it's probably not. Lots of good info already put out by members, who've taken the time to write something; doubt they want to do it again. And again and again.
Originally Posted by Jingleheimer
[View Original Post]
If seeking or secret benefits is to expensive, stick to something that's more in your scope. There are plenty of women in the utr section.
-
12-26-21 20:33 #3297Senior Member

Posts: 347Best way to start out?
Hi folks! Long time MP monger here, interested in checking out this side of the hobby spectrum. What would be the best way to dip my toes in the water? Subscribe to seeking.com? Rates seem a bit high, but I can swing it as a 1-time expense.
-
12-26-21 17:20 #3296Senior Member

Posts: 629I've only seen three girls at 300 and all were very much worth it but I'm very picky and I ask lots of questions. I can usually tell through text who is going to be a bust and I ghost them if they have rules or complain about scheduling or distance. I understand I may have just got extremely lucky though.
Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-21 16:58 #3295Senior Member

Posts: 998The problem with girls that want 300 or more in my experience they are never ever ever ever ever worth that much.
Originally Posted by Jimmy379
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-21 16:55 #3294Senior Member

Posts: 998A few extra pounds MY ASS!
-
12-26-21 15:05 #3293Senior Member

Posts: 629Collegebaby
She's hot and def my type. Very dirty in a discrete way through text but couldn't get her to budge on price of admission. Wants 400 for PPM and I said 300 today asap no bs for an hour of your time. She said good luck on what you're looking for. Some of these these girls are ridiculous. 300 is my limit and I think it is very fair. Most I find are willing to accept 200-250.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...1-930052ec6a16
-
12-25-21 18:08 #3292Regular Member

Posts: 15Got zilly's #
Hey all,
Originally Posted by TampaPunk
[View Original Post]
I got her digits from a SM. If anyone has a SA utr they'd like to trade, feel free to hmu, but not Zilly since I got her # already.
-
12-24-21 12:44 #3291Senior Member

Posts: 341Headless but tight
Anything ever come of this?
Originally Posted by LatinaHunpster
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-21 14:05 #3290Senior Member

Posts: 998This is the girl I was referring to I tried to message you back but apparently when I sent my last message it said that you were over your quota and it would not allow me to send a message so I guess you need to delete some.
Originally Posted by Joey2017
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






