Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 340 of 694 FirstFirst ... 240 290 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 390 440 ... LastLast
Results 5,086 to 5,100 of 10406
We Will Help You Relax
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #5321
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Wouldn't go less then $450 ppm.

    I have not seen her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...b-697dbdbc7a9f
    We agreed on $500 and she's waiting for me to give her a date. But my Spidey sense says that she's a pain in the ass. Also, I noticed repeatedly that whenever she mentioned her PPM, she talked about dinner and conversation. Not one word or the slightest indication that she would actually put out. I have feeling that there will be so many rules that it would be more exciting to beat off.

  2. #5320
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNovelist  [View Original Post]
    If it sounds too good to be true, it is.

    "Learn it. Know it. Live it. ".

    - Brad Hamilton.
    I asked how much she wants today, she said it doesn't matter as long as I lick her Kitty. Then she came back with that if I give her $50 then we are going to have problems. This has happened once before. I gave her $300 and she lost her shit. So I'm going to do $250, we are supposed to meet this week, but I may cancel.

  3. #5319
    If it sounds too good to be true, it is.

    "Learn it. Know it. Live it. ".

    - Brad Hamilton.

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    I have a woman right now that wants to fuck me, has never mentioned money, but basically wants to get back at her boyfriend for ignoring her. She has sent me videos of her playing with herself and everything. She started asking me for dick pics. I know women don't like dick pics and she kept saying that she wants to see the cock that's going to fuck her. I finally just told her no. I wonder if she's a scammer.

  4. #5318
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Wouldn't go less then $450 ppm.

    I have not seen her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...b-697dbdbc7a9f
    As the great Austin Powers would say, "That's not a cool chick, that's a man, baby!

  5. #5317
    Banned Member


    Posts: 2940
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    I think she / he is trying to SET you up. Especially when they want a full nude shot, then that is there blackmail material. Just sending a pure dick shot, we'll good look trying to extort me with that. Especially when I send the pic as.

    A dick in a box!
    Fixed it.

    Fixed it. Poon on.

  6. #5316
    Banned Member


    Posts: 2940
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFox75  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a couple times but it's been awhile. She's very small and very tight, no boobs. I stopped because she kept hitting me up for money. She's a nice, normal girl so definitely worth a meet up since she's dtf.
    She is like a little fuck doll, she is not to in to it, but she is super tiny.

  7. #5315
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFox75  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a couple times but it's been awhile. She's very small and very tight, no boobs. I stopped because she kept hitting me up for money. She's a nice, normal girl so definitely worth a meet up since she's dtf.
    She sounds fun to fuck.

  8. #5314
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    She has changed her handle several times over the years.

    Still good for a outcall. 2 hours 300.

    Bbfscip, facefuck. Likes getting fucked hard and stretched out.

    She is chubby. Allows pics and videos.
    Thanks for the # She is such a cumwhore.

    Cranked 2 shots out in her for under 300.

    I sent my friend. He did the same.

    She didn't even verify. He just said they had communicated in the past.

    Sweet pussy. She has clearly popped out a kid or two.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20211227-080057_TextNow.jpg‎   Screenshot_20211227-080043_TextNow.jpg‎  

  9. #5313
    Banned Member


    Posts: 2940
    I think she / he is trying to meet you up. Especially when they want a full nude shot, then that is there blackmail material. Just sending a pure dick shot, we'll good look trying to extort me with that. Especially when I send the pic as.

    A dick in a box!

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    I have a woman right now that wants to fuck me, has never mentioned money, but basically wants to get back at her boyfriend for ignoring her. She has sent me videos of her playing with herself and everything. She started asking me for dick pics. I know women don't like dick pics and she kept saying that she wants to see the cock that's going to fuck her. I finally just told her no. I wonder if she's a scammer.

  10. #5312
    This article has useful information to report sextortion.

    https://www.aarp.org/money/scams-fra...rtion%E2%80%99+Scams+Spike+Amid+Stay-at-Home+Orders_001978 a2 b54 a6 fc64 d1 c3 ea6 d9 da279 c24_CNN&dicbo=v1-ddf184 c45931 cc99 dcb8678 cec1 f848 a-00 b0 d91 fea41 c4 b1 db6 f9822 c0399 f54 d7-meytantegjtdqljqgzsggljugvrwkllcgrrdoljyg44 dombrmjsdqodcgm.

    The spike in complaints has been noted by the FBI's Internet Complaint Center, which accepts reports*online.

    http://www.ic3.gov/

    Quote Originally Posted by BarryWood  [View Original Post]
    So I just got nailed with some fucker that got my Instagram, and then got me to send videos. Then threatened to post my videos and pictures if I didn't pay 3000. Profile amd mag attached. So fucked up it make me sick. I didn't even see it coming. The back and forth seemed natural, including playful videos. Totally fucked. He called me on WhatsApp and had a African accent so I cursed him out and close my social media. Seems he already has some contacts but let this be a lesson to all to not share any info until meeting. I had no idea this was a fucking trick.

  11. #5311
    Quote Originally Posted by BarryWood  [View Original Post]
    So I just got nailed with some fucker that got my Instagram, and then got me to send videos. Then threatened to post my videos and pictures if I didn't pay 3000. Profile amd mag attached. So fucked up it make me sick. I didn't even see it coming. The back and forth seemed natural, including playful videos. Totally fucked. He called me on WhatsApp and had a African accent so I cursed him out and close my social media. Seems he already has some contacts but let this be a lesson to all to not share any info until meeting. I had no idea this was a fucking trick.
    Yeah so you definitely made a few mistakes. I would just ignore it. I would not have gotten into a back and forth with the guy over the phone. The less said the better usually. Just tell the person to fuck off. Barking dogs do not bite.

  12. #5310
    Quote Originally Posted by BarryWood  [View Original Post]
    So I just got nailed with some fucker that got my Instagram, and then got me to send videos. Then threatened to post my videos and pictures if I didn't pay 3000. Profile amd mag attached. So fucked up it make me sick. I didn't even see it coming. The back and forth seemed natural, including playful videos. Totally fucked. He called me on WhatsApp and had a African accent so I cursed him out and close my social media. Seems he already has some contacts but let this be a lesson to all to not share any info until meeting. I had no idea this was a fucking trick.
    I have a woman right now that wants to fuck me, has never mentioned money, but basically wants to get back at her boyfriend for ignoring her. She has sent me videos of her playing with herself and everything. She started asking me for dick pics. I know women don't like dick pics and she kept saying that she wants to see the cock that's going to fuck her. I finally just told her no. I wonder if she's a scammer.

  13. #5309

    What's App, etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spacehog  [View Original Post]
    "WhatsApp" Theres your problem. Every single time a girl asks me to use WhassApp instead of texting I know its a Scam. In the very low chance it isn't then oh well I will just have to miss out. That stuff is popular in China but not here in the US.
    True, when they ask for an alternative right away, something's up. But almost every SB knows to take the discussion offline when discussing rates, services, etc.

  14. #5308
    Quote Originally Posted by BarryWood  [View Original Post]
    So I just got nailed with some fucker that got my Instagram, and then got me to send videos. Then threatened to post my videos and pictures if I didn't pay 3000. Profile amd mag attached. So fucked up it make me sick. I didn't even see it coming. The back and forth seemed natural, including playful videos. Totally fucked. He called me on WhatsApp and had a African accent so I cursed him out and close my social media. Seems he already has some contacts but let this be a lesson to all to not share any info until meeting. I had no idea this was a fucking trick.
    "WhatsApp" Theres your problem. Every single time a girl asks me to use WhassApp instead of texting I know its a Scam. In the very low chance it isn't then oh well I will just have to miss out. That stuff is popular in China but not here in the US.

  15. #5307

    From out of the woodwork

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    10 texts on Christmas Eve from people that had ghosted me, apologizing for it with every lame excuse in the book and then asking for money for presents for their kids.

    I almost fell for it, when I saw the first one. By the third, I was like "hold on", the 10th just arrived 3 minutes ago. I will contact them all after January 1 and see who responds.
    I agree. I was talking with like eight people last week, all leading to nothing. Apparently them came to a quiet acceptance about "not getting presents for their kids."

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape