Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,016 to 15,030 of 31137
-
12-27-21 08:25 #16122Banned Member

Posts: 367Question
Why would you question that? A thumb on your chin would just insure get that you took a quick pic and didn't have time to Google some crap. She's keeping herself safe and knowing what's coming to see her. I do that myself when I wonder if they're catfishing.
Originally Posted by CharlotteBank
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-21 00:21 #16121Senior Member

Posts: 41Spinner Kat
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...r/526285975956
I know she's been reviewed before but wanted to share my experience. Met her at a mid level hotel near Billy Graham. Stet up by text was easy. Opted for QV since it was my first visit with her. Met me at the door with black see thru body suit. Pics are her and current. Not an ounce of fat on her. Zero tits. Very sweet personality. After a few minutes of small talk we got down to business. BBBJ, covered cowgirl then back to BBBJ. Would repeat. No issues whatsoever. Damage was 1. 2.
Stay safe.
-
12-26-21 22:46 #16120Senior Member

Posts: 101Young PAWG
Here's one for you fellas that like Young PAWGs with questionable service but a banging booty.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...hoice/38982759
-
12-26-21 22:41 #16119Senior Member

Posts: 101The photographer Aldo is highly sought after for escort photo shoots. Good chance she's legit look wise.
Originally Posted by BrianPeter
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-21 20:51 #16118Regular Member

Posts: 3Intel
Was in contact with a provider under this number: 980xxxx005.
While everything seems good and I want to make the plunge, the location is right off Carowinds Blvd. My gut is telling me not to go through with it because I know how many prostitution rings have been run by LEO right in that area. Has anyone visited her recently and can tell me if she's reliable or has anyone at least been to the area recently.
-
12-26-21 15:57 #16117Senior Member

Posts: 503Rozi
Has anyone visited this one? I was communicating with her. Only responds if you call her. We set up a time I met her at a South Charlotte Hotel. When I get to the parking lot she asked for a picture of me with my thumb on my chin. Seemed a little fishy to me so I declined.
https://tryst.link/escort/rozi
-
12-26-21 12:16 #16116Senior Member

Posts: 337Nqns
No quite no spit.
Originally Posted by LurkSkywalker
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-21 12:04 #16115Senior Member

Posts: 106Per google it means 'No Quit No Spit'.
Originally Posted by HDLover
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-21 09:10 #16114Senior Member

Posts: 781Nqns
Check the abbreviations at the top of page.
Originally Posted by LurkSkywalker
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-21 08:52 #16113Senior Member

Posts: 62I got to ask
I know BBBJCIM. But what is nqns?
Originally Posted by CLTbbc
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-21 21:33 #16112Senior Member

Posts: 363Paris visit uncle
Paris pregnant visiting uncle. Monger safe.
-
12-25-21 19:39 #16111Senior Member

Posts: 288Kind of my point
Let's stick with reviews and recommendations. Unless you're asking about a particular recommendation or suggestions for help with your ED, who cares what your tastes or sexual dysfunctions are.
Originally Posted by MachoManny
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-21 16:45 #16110Senior Member

Posts: 299Hogs?
Well I will say this even with all the tats. She looks 1000% better then 99 percent of the trolls most of the guys post on here. That girl could be dipped in oil and look better then 99 % of the trolls that get posted by most guys on this forum.
Originally Posted by MachoManny
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-21 14:40 #16109Banned Member

Posts: 634Holy crap I have no idea why some people try to start something out of nothing. He never implied a tatted woman was a hog or anything even close to that. He said he doesn't like wasting his money on tatted girls and also has trouble getting it up for hogs (2 totally different things). People are so fucking sensitive in here and take every damn thing personally we really need to just stick to the reports and help each other out. Me personally, I don't like seeing girls with tons of tats. A tasteful one here or there is just fine but too many is a huge turnoff. Stay safe and happy mongering.
Originally Posted by Sludgepup
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-21 13:27 #16108Senior Member

Posts: 288To each his own, but I'm not sure why you would call a tatted woman a "hog" or suggest that she doesn't care about her body. Some tattoos are works of art and are priced as such.
Originally Posted by IH8HJsAz
[View Original Post]
Besides, some of us with BDSM interests like the idea that these tatted girls likely have a high pain tolerance.











Reply With Quote




