Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Prices in Hawaii

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 241
This blog is moderated by DT Looker
  1. #211

    Continuation.

    Here are some pics of the talent down south.

    You technically know what you're getting since the girls there tend to use real, and recent pics to attract clientele.

    The majority of the women are very young 18-28. And prices range between $46 long tome (60 minutes.) incall, to $65 long time outcall.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 63B39D85-EDE9-42B9-B31F-698FE1E3F0E5.jpg‎   1F1202BA-95C8-4EE1-A338-2C5460600A11.jpg‎   490E6892-6054-41CE-BB4B-6FB032270353.jpg‎  

  2. #210
    Quote Originally Posted by ExitOnly  [View Original Post]
    How safe is south of the border? All I can think of was bananas republic LE working with local criminal to rip off foreigners.
    Is safe as long as you stay in the tourist areas, don’t show wealth, then you'll be fine!

    I was in in one of those countries last November, and most Mongering bars and clubs were located in pretty safe areas.

  3. #209
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniMulato  [View Original Post]
    Well said.

    Affordability (Price-wise) we still have Thailand, Philippines, Colombia DR, and El Salvador. Just to name a few.
    How safe is south of the border? All I can think of was bananas republic LE working with local criminal to rip off foreigners.

  4. #208

    Correct me if I'm wrong.

    Quote Originally Posted by JDorian  [View Original Post]
    I'm unclear if in the 1970's you paid 150 in Japan or here in Hawaii. Pre-Covid Tokyo circa 2019 I went to the same soaplands in Yoshiwara and Ikebukuro, but paid roughly 40,000 to 50,000 yen. Price was dependent upon day of the week, time of day, how busy the place was, and the beauty, age, and popularity of the provider.

    That's roughly 400-500 USD. If a customer wants the nuru experience he has to get the 60 minutes or more session so closer to 500. The locals can get cheaper prices, but not foreigners who speak little to no Japanese. In fact they typically added a gaijin tax paid directly to the provider for the hassle of having to provide services to a foreigner, so add 50 to 100 USD to that total. That was pre Covid. As the Japanese government has largely denied entry to anyone other than Japanese citizens or green card holders, during Covid, the sex industry companies that catered to foreigners are all but gone. Two years is a long time with zero customers so these places went back to catering to Japanese only. It will take years for there sex industry to recover, much less a willingness to see non Japanese.

    My point is 50 years ago you paid 150 USD. I gained entry precovid by paying 50,000 yen (500 plus USD) for the Yoshiwara nuru FS experience. In 2021 I'm not allowed to enter Japan. When Japan relaxes it's visa restrictions, I won't bother to visit a Japanese soapland because there is nothing available to outsiders. Especially one who speaks little to no Japanese. Covid made a xenophobic sex culture far more xenophobic. Times change there and here.

    My advice for hawaii mongers is if you want to see young gorgeous providers, go see visiting escorts. It's not cheap. They charge roughly 600 dollars and up per hour. 700 per hour seems to be the new trend, but 500 to 600 can be found. They don't visit us all the time, so if you find one you like, and can afford it, take the plunge. Since most of us don't have Mr. Smileys monger budget, we can't make them a regular part of our monger diet. We will have to supplement our desires with older / less expensive AMP providers. You can't have both in 2021. Youth / beauty or affordability. That's assuming Covid doesn't continue to impact AMPs and HE massage places, and LE let them alone.
    Well said.

    Affordability (Price-wise) we still have Thailand, Philippines, Colombia DR, and El Salvador. Just to name a few.

  5. #207

    I'll Add My Two Cents

    Quote Originally Posted by Enona1  [View Original Post]
    When I started mongering I looked for the younger providers but when I first started back in the 70's in Japan I got used to the massage. It was great! Each room had a furo bath, the girl would wash you, then a good massage before the deed. Discovered the older providers followed that script. Love the massage and the older ones accept the $150 tip. I tip the ones like Paula a bit more cause of her level of service but not much more. TEHO.
    I'm unclear if in the 1970's you paid 150 in Japan or here in Hawaii. Pre-Covid Tokyo circa 2019 I went to the same soaplands in Yoshiwara and Ikebukuro, but paid roughly 40,000 to 50,000 yen. Price was dependent upon day of the week, time of day, how busy the place was, and the beauty, age, and popularity of the provider.

    That's roughly 400-500 USD. If a customer wants the nuru experience he has to get the 60 minutes or more session so closer to 500. The locals can get cheaper prices, but not foreigners who speak little to no Japanese. In fact they typically added a gaijin tax paid directly to the provider for the hassle of having to provide services to a foreigner, so add 50 to 100 USD to that total. That was pre Covid. As the Japanese government has largely denied entry to anyone other than Japanese citizens or green card holders, during Covid, the sex industry companies that catered to foreigners are all but gone. Two years is a long time with zero customers so these places went back to catering to Japanese only. It will take years for there sex industry to recover, much less a willingness to see non Japanese.

    My point is 50 years ago you paid 150 USD. I gained entry precovid by paying 50,000 yen (500 plus USD) for the Yoshiwara nuru FS experience. In 2021 I'm not allowed to enter Japan. When Japan relaxes it's visa restrictions, I won't bother to visit a Japanese soapland because there is nothing available to outsiders. Especially one who speaks little to no Japanese. Covid made a xenophobic sex culture far more xenophobic. Times change there and here.

    My advice for hawaii mongers is if you want to see young gorgeous providers, go see visiting escorts. It's not cheap. They charge roughly 600 dollars and up per hour. 700 per hour seems to be the new trend, but 500 to 600 can be found. They don't visit us all the time, so if you find one you like, and can afford it, take the plunge. Since most of us don't have Mr. Smileys monger budget, we can't make them a regular part of our monger diet. We will have to supplement our desires with older / less expensive AMP providers. You can't have both in 2021. Youth / beauty or affordability. That's assuming Covid doesn't continue to impact AMPs and HE massage places, and LE leaves them alone.

  6. #206
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1430
    Quote Originally Posted by ExitOnly  [View Original Post]
    The short answer from two K mamas I spoke to was that Hawaii mongers complain so much about the $10 HF increased as it is, they afraid additional increase will loose customer. Since they can't attract new talent with low pay its just a matter of time.
    When I started mongering I looked for the younger providers but when I first started back in the 70's in Japan I got used to the massage. It was great! Each room had a furo bath, the girl would wash you, then a good massage before the deed. Discovered the older providers followed that script. Love the massage and the older ones accept the $150 tip. I tip the ones like Paula a bit more cause of her level of service but not much more. TEHO.

  7. #205
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpAddict808  [View Original Post]
    It is surprising that AMPs didn't raise their rates to compensate for the added risk.
    The short answer from two K mamas I spoke to was that Hawaii mongers complain so much about the $10 HF increased as it is, they afraid additional increase will loose customer. Since they can't attract new talent with low pay its just a matter of time.

  8. #204
    Quote Originally Posted by DangerBoy  [View Original Post]
    I completely agree that the pressure LE put on the AMPs is why we are where we are.

    The shops used to operate without any hassle from LE. It was pretty rare that you ever heard of a raid. Hell, anyone else remember when Waikiki was basically an open air market for SWs?

    The most you'd hear about was some sensationalized news story from one of the TV stations during sweeps (I remember specifically something one of them ran with a hidden camera at one of the AMPs that used to be where the self-storage place on Kapiolani and McCully is back in the '90's).

    So yeah. If you could operate someplace without any harassment, not making as much was worth it. You don't have to worry about raids, lawyers, bail.

    You can't say that now, so the equation's changed. Granted, the prosecutor's office is saying they're not going after AMPs now, but that could change tomorrow.
    It is surprising that AMPs didn't raise their rates to compensate for the added risk.

  9. #203

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerBoy  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I don't see the AMP model as people here have known it for the past few decades lasting much longer. I will say that I was surprised that some of the shops opened up once the lockdowns lifted, as I was reasonably sure they were going to kill the AMPs and the girls would have just moved on to other states.

    I'm seeing a lot more activity from Russian and Eastern European girls either touring with more regularity or flat out basing themselves here. They're indies, so you won't find them in the AMPs and I get the impression they used to base themselves out of NYC or Miami. They also won't see you at AMP rates. The going rate is about $600/ hr for them.

    I'm fine with this. I like white girls more than Asians and I've been saying that the $200 + HF rate is unsustainable for a long time now. I'm used to paying more for what I want because white girls working in AMPs is rare. Never mind about getting GFE (which the Russian / Eastern Euro girls are open to).

    If you really want to save the AMPs and if you really want to keep the pipeline of Asian girls coming, you've got to get used to paying more. The girls aren't in love with you, they're in love with dead presidents but I think a lot of guys get it twisted. The girls go where Benjamin goes, especially the younger ones with more options (see Luxx / Nicole Doshi).

    I also don't think it's the AMPs most guys are in love with, it's the price. And if that's all they care about, those options are going to dry up soon.
    You and I have similar tastes.

    I agree too that sadly, AMPs here can only run the Chinese connection model of low prices, questionable girls with fake photos in BS ads and changing names and locations constantly staying ahead of the LE. Running shops in residential neighbourhoods is a big risk I think. But the pressure from exuberant prosecutors definitely has had an impact on the AMP scene, no doubt.

  10. #202
    Quote Originally Posted by ExitOnly  [View Original Post]
    With all the discussion of inflation, I think the $200 OG AMP like Happiness, Osaka, Angel, Tonbo, etc. Deserve more support. They more or less have something for everyones unless you are only into 20 something.(They do have that sometimes too) They are the last of the great AMPs left after the bullshit Kaneshiro and Nadamoto persecution. (May Kaneshiro get fucked up when he goes to prison) Enjoy these places and the price while they last. And don't forget your favorite indies. When they are gone all we going to have are these $300 Chinese fuck house with rush and shitty service.
    I completely agree that the pressure LE put on the AMPs is why we are where we are.

    The shops used to operate without any hassle from LE. It was pretty rare that you ever heard of a raid. Hell, anyone else remember when Waikiki was basically an open air market for SWs?

    The most you'd hear about was some sensationalized news story from one of the TV stations during sweeps (I remember specifically something one of them ran with a hidden camera at one of the AMPs that used to be where the self-storage place on Kapiolani and McCully is back in the '90's).

    So yeah. If you could operate someplace without any harassment, not making as much was worth it. You don't have to worry about raids, lawyers, bail.

    You can't say that now, so the equation's changed. Granted, the prosecutor's office is saying they're not going after AMPs now, but that could change tomorrow.

  11. #201
    Quote Originally Posted by Prudential808  [View Original Post]
    But future is uncertain. My afts (stay in Hawaii more than 5 years, 10 years) say they consider leaving Hawaii. Most shops are closed and starting new business now is too risky, tight budget, stricter law, landlords hesitate.

    If they leave, I can not blame.
    Yeah, I don't see the AMP model as people here have known it for the past few decades lasting much longer. I will say that I was surprised that some of the shops opened up once the lockdowns lifted, as I was reasonably sure they were going to kill the AMPs and the girls would have just moved on to other states.

    I'm seeing a lot more activity from Russian and Eastern European girls either touring with more regularity or flat out basing themselves here. They're indies, so you won't find them in the AMPs and I get the impression they used to base themselves out of NYC or Miami. They also won't see you at AMP rates. The going rate is about $600/ hr for them.

    I'm fine with this. I like white girls more than Asians and I've been saying that the $200 + HF rate is unsustainable for a long time now. I'm used to paying more for what I want because white girls working in AMPs is rare. Never mind about getting GFE (which the Russian / Eastern Euro girls are open to).

    If you really want to save the AMPs and if you really want to keep the pipeline of Asian girls coming, you've got to get used to paying more. The girls aren't in love with you, they're in love with dead presidents but I think a lot of guys get it twisted. The girls go where Benjamin goes, especially the younger ones with more options (see Luxx / Nicole Doshi).

    I also don't think it's the AMPs most guys are in love with, it's the price. And if that's all they care about, those options are going to dry up soon.

  12. #200
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorGun69  [View Original Post]
    By The Way Where is Tabon?
    Sorry, I meant Tonbo. I have had many good experience there. I am fortunate that I been getting almost / full hour service at the above places. I was bait / switch, yelled at, rushed out in 15 mins at those Chinese house several times and haven't been back since.

  13. #199

    Other Places

    Does anybody know other US cities or states that are closest to our pricing? I know ours hasn't changed for awhile, but there should be some that are cheaper, equal, or barley above ours. I saw that there was one recent poster mentioning in the Trip Planning thread that some Vegas places are close to ours.

  14. #198
    Quote Originally Posted by ExitOnly  [View Original Post]
    With all the discussion of inflation, I think the $200 OG AMP like Happiness, Osaka, Angel, Tonbo, etc. Deserve more support. They more or less have something for everyones unless you are only into 20 something.(They do have that sometimes too) They are the last of the great AMPs left after the bullshit Kaneshiro and Nadamoto persecution. (May Kaneshiro get fucked up when he goes to prison) Enjoy these places and the price while they last. And don't forget your favorite indies. When they are gone all we going to have are these $300 Chinese fuck house with rush and shitty service.
    Well. Unlike many here believe, Hawaii is nothing special to most AMP providers.

    They have a lot of choices in mainland.

    If she is still in 30-early 50's with well cared body, they can get job easily in mainland.

    Maybe easier to many, less demanding cause most mainland system is rotation so girls don't stay in one area long (means they have no reason to do effort to make more regulars and guya have no expectation of flat fee hard service like Greek or bb).

    Even grandmas can get jobs in rural area in idaho, Kentucky.

    Girls here now choose Hawaii for reasons.

    Some for gambling debt, but for some Hawaii is their second hometown. Some love Asian friendly culture and warm weather, less crime (some said to me, Hawaii criminals are just angels compared to mainland criminals, Hawaii cops are just cute friends once they experience mainland raid).

    I thanks them. To some, both women and men including me, Hawaii is somewhere in peace to Asian immigrants in USA, and like second hometown.

    But future is uncertain. My afts (stay in Hawaii more than 5 years, 10 years) say they consider leaving Hawaii. Most shops are closed and starting new business now is too risky, tight budget, stricter law, landlords hesitate.

    If they leave, I can not blame.

  15. #197

    Tabon?

    Quote Originally Posted by ExitOnly  [View Original Post]
    With all the discussion of inflation, I think the $200 OG AMP like Happiness, Osaka, Tabon, etc. Deserve more support. They more or less have something for everyones unless you are only into 20 something.(They do have that sometimes too) They are the last of the great AMPs left after the bullshit Kaneshiro and Nadamoto persecution. (May Kaneshiro get fucked up when he goes to prison) Enjoy these places and the price while they last. When they are gone all we going to have are these $300 Chinese fuck house with rush and shitty service.
    Some of the current AMP are rush service as is. The reports on Angel is 30 minutes out the door. Even Happiness had it's stints and reports in their thread about rushed service.

    By The Way Where is Tabon?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape