Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 642 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 142 542 592 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 692 742 1142 1642 ... LastLast
Results 9,616 to 9,630 of 25037
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15422
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm a good provider and definitely a BBW. If you're in to BBW's and and you want to dish out 150/ hh feel free but I seen her for 80/ hh FS.
    I meant to do a review of her last month when I saw her. I throat fucked her and played with her tits. Then I payed down and let her take her time sucking me until junior erupted, She is a pleasant girl.

    Don't know if I will repeat or not.

  2. #15421
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't do BBBJ so I didn't go see her.
    I almost didn't try because she requires a rubber but there's something about her that makes me want to see her even with one.

  3. #15420
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Clbj123  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't do BBBJ so I didn't go see her.

  4. #15419

    Woonsocket BBW

    I can confirm a good provider and definitely a BBW. If you're in to BBW's and and you want to dish out 150/ hh feel free but I seen her for 80/ hh FS.

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerBob  [View Original Post]
    Well, after complaining earlier, I did at least manage to finally get a response from one who I'd been curious about for awhile. She's been mentioned before, so it's not exactly new info, but figured I'd throw my $0. 02 in anyway and just confirm that I had a similar experience to what has been said about her by others.

    Initial responses were slow, but once we got to the point where we had a confirmed appointment it got better. Everything went pretty typically in terms of actually meeting up.

    To get the one potential negative out of the way first (and this really shouldn't be a surprise since she advertises as a BBW), she's quite heavy. I think one of the previous posts mentioned that she's bigger than the pics make her look, and that's true. That's going to be a deal breaker for some of you right off the bat (but if you're one of those guys, then you probably weren't interested as soon as you saw "BBW" anyway). For some of you, it's not a problem at all. So for that second group, the good news is that everything else was great. Great attitude, nice girl, very good service. Damage was 150 hh /200 hr for FS (she had a few other rates for QV or BBBJ only sessions as well).

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/184066013091

  5. #15418

    Lustful Lauren


  6. #15417

    Leilani

    I've seen her post for a while now, has anyone experienced?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...d/251235751043

  7. #15416

    Thanks

    It's Bob approved so I am there at some point. I'll write a review. Thanks.

  8. #15415
    Quote Originally Posted by Addickted  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few months back. She was pretty good, cute petite BBW. Decent BBBJ and good time overall. Don't remember exactly what the donation was, but I think it was reasonable.

  9. #15414

    Better link

    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie58  [View Original Post]
    Please go back and redo the link. I got one thing on egames.com and a slew of options when trying to paste the link from female-escorts on (drop the period). I tried them together and that was worse. Maybe it's just me, but I don't think so.
    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...e/907003376121

    And no I haven't.

  10. #15413

    Bad link

    Please go back and redo the link. I got one thing on egames.com and a slew of options when trying to paste the link from female-escorts on (drop the period). I tried them together and that was worse. Maybe it's just me, but I don't think so.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrlieBrown  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone partaken in this one?

    egames.com/ female-escorts / other / sexy-italian-goddess-69 bbbjgfe /403507560658.

  11. #15412

    Info

    Has anyone partaken in this one?

    egames.com/ female-escorts / other / sexy-italian-goddess-69 bbbjgfe /403507560658.

  12. #15411

    Redhead

    You know its funny a good amount of the escorts here also walk the streets, which I prefer because your not donating more than 40 at least. Well I have had experiences with this redhead tried twice with her and each time she kept goin in my pockets, but I knew and called her out on it after I would call her out on it. She would give the most lackluster BBBJ. So I just gave up on her and haven't bothered since, but yes. Sticky fingers indeed.

  13. #15410

    Redhead thief crook ripoff

    Quote Originally Posted by Jgm1291  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...h/287218369084

    Has anyone met her yet? I called her up and she seemed legit enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by Usuga401  [View Original Post]
    Don't do it brother. She robs guys. I've never met her but there are many reviews, all of them are of sketchy thieving situations. Dodge this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by PSlag56  [View Original Post]
    I saw her about a year ago.

    She wiggled her unwashed smelly ass in my face. While I was trying to get it up, unsuccessfully, she emptied my wallet.

    Don't bother.
    Including ad contact (401-663-9561) and pics in case she deletes her ads.

    BMD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails C31DF115-0477-4E43-B729-CE111183B242.jpg‎   A4AB639F-0FBE-42FA-9869-205E897720DB.jpg‎  

  14. #15409

    Can't find her!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kleptomaniac  [View Original Post]
    She is the real deal. Sucked me till completion first time. Second was FS. No issues a bit bigger than the photos lead you to believe. Nice girl, has a demon problem but she didn't rob me or con me. I hooked up with her threw RI Craigslist last year. Tried reaching out this year but had no luck. Wouldn't mind banging her again she likes getting it. Takes direction well and aims to please.
    Do you have her info?! I searched everywhere and nothing.

  15. #15408

    Is she still around

    Quote Originally Posted by Abercrombie  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? I've seen her post every now and then but she takes her ads down quickly so I'll also add a few of her pics just in case.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/651178919938
    Does anyone still have her info?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape