Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,376 to 3,390 of 8552
-
12-28-21 11:40 #5177Senior Member

Posts: 279Non-Asian Massage
Are there any non-Asian massage options in Worcestor-Shrewsbury-Westboro area.
-
12-27-21 10:16 #5176Regular Member

Posts: 14Canterbury
Went week or two back early in the day when I was working in the area. Drew coco for half hour $40. She was hot, nice rack, but no teasing and super annoying voice. I only come to AMP's for HE, saran wrap sucks, but when she offered and had her melons out I said screw it and agreed to FS for $1. 4 but it sucked because there was no teasing and the CBJ consisted of literally sucking (like a straw) on the tip of my Johnson. So she tries to ride me while I'm not hard (up until then I had 0 teasing, round of negotiations, followed by rubber placed on my soft penis for a painful CBJ, so ya) so I said forget it just finish me with HJ and she agreed but even that kinda sucked with her super annoying habit of mumbling the second half of every word.
I regret the trip but not because of any concrete reason beyond my own personal tastes. And she did give me an hour for 30 min price prolly because the FS didn't really happen.
-
12-25-21 16:07 #5175Senior Member

Posts: 582I would be paranoid to try anything in any establishment in Auburn. LEO has nothing better to do in that town than chase mongers.
Originally Posted by Skill11
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-21 18:29 #5174Senior Member

Posts: 87Jasmine Spa Auburn
This place is really nice compared to others. In the basement of a house and you can park in back to hide your car. Went there pre COVID and menu was limited but always left happy. New girl for me there was open to more roaming and felt like more would be available for the right price. Had a limited budget but got to see and rub the girls while getting a HJ. Will repeat.
-
12-24-21 11:39 #5173Senior Member

Posts: 931Burg
Burg = Fitchburg (forum) , although the AMPs this poster was discussing are on Central St in Leominster.
Originally Posted by KatSuno1492
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-21 11:09 #5172Senior Member

Posts: 456What's "The Burg"
I'm curious what "The Burg" is? A thread search didn't really reveal anything.
Originally Posted by Spectator
[View Original Post]
TIA!
-
12-23-21 21:36 #5171Senior Member

Posts: 811Not to my knowledge.
Originally Posted by LanceCrason
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-21 21:37 #5170Senior Member

Posts: 902Not as easy and accessible as QQ. Thats the well known goto spot. Some of the ladies on The Burg will if you get to know them, but most of the walk in AMP's that do FS are pretty careful about sanitation.
Originally Posted by ScottClark9
[View Original Post]
Some of the AAMP's in Lowell will if you cultivate a relationship. COVID hasnt helped either.
-
12-22-21 21:13 #5169Senior Member

Posts: 104Can't
Went to Canterbury for the first time in forever. Drew Coco. A little chunky but very enthusiastic. Great menu. Glad this place still delivers. You'll pay a $20 premium, but it's worth it given the sky high prices on the other options out there. PM for details.
-
12-21-21 17:07 #5168Regular Member

Posts: 11Judy Massage
It's the one near the town hall.
Originally Posted by Wabbitt9
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-21 09:28 #5167Regular Member

Posts: 15On main if it's Judy's.
Originally Posted by Wabbitt9
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-21 01:52 #5166Senior Member

Posts: 582Might I ask where about in Webster this is? Is it the spot near KFC or somewhere closer to town hall?
Originally Posted by CraneGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-21 14:19 #5165Senior Member

Posts: 2189Ymmv
Have found anywhere else need to build a rapport with the girl and depends how much she likes you. A lot depends on the woman too. Some are open to it and some not. Also just because she will do BBFS with your buddy won't mean she will do it with you.
Originally Posted by ScottClark9
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-21 13:22 #5164Senior Member

Posts: 69Alternative to QQ?
I am a regular at QQ for the BBFS but getting kinda tired of the same-old same-old.
Is there any other place as open to BBFS as QQ?
-
12-19-21 11:59 #5163Regular Member

Posts: 1This is my first post here, but like most first time posters I've been lurking. I've been to can't, and I usually go to bvr but I've been looking for places not too close to home and not someplace where all my coworkers will see my car. Yesterday I needed to head from Worcester to Wrentham so I stopped at Lian and got Sophia. It was good but much of the same and left me yearning for something more. I had read this review on Judy's so I figured I'd stop by there even though it was a bit more out of the way than I was looking for.
I was greeted by a woman who called herself shi shi. Her English was broken but she was very playful and still tried to communicate. Paid the house, got undressed and hopped on the table. I opted for 60 minutes and she asked me how I wanted the massage and I told her hard. She giggled and the next thing I knew she was barefoot standing on my back. Before she got off the table she straddled me while teasing my back which I liked more that I thought I would. She gave a through deep massage for about 15 then she asked for me to flip. At that point I was blatantly ready so she didn't even ask if she should start the HE, she just started teasing and then got to it. She had me close a little too quickly so I asked her to slow down and she changed her technique. I have never been kept right on edge for that long in my life. She let me go UTC and then she straddled my leg and kept at it. Didn't take long after that for me to shoot but she kept going and I had to ask her to stop. She toweled me down then continued with the massage for maybe another 10. $60 for the tip and while I didn't press my luck with it being my first time there, I feel like more might have been on the table. I'll be back to see how much my mileage ma may vary.
Originally Posted by CraneGuy
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






