Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 12758
-
12-26-21 15:31 #9428Senior Member

Posts: 52Layla
She is a good dream! One of my fav girls.
Originally Posted by Du273
[View Original Post]
Strongly recommended.
-
12-26-21 11:55 #9427Senior Member

Posts: 634Nadia
I have reviewed her before. She's very to the point and has a lot rules. She gave me BBBJ which was good but no roaming and no cim. She is attractive but just not worth the coin to me.
Originally Posted by Ryan82
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-21 11:27 #9426Senior Member

Posts: 98Nadia
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/68435534
She's over near gatorland. Met for a 30 min short visit. Looks decent. Somewhat like her pics. 150 all covered and everything done on a blanket covered couch. We did two positions. I knew it wasn't going to be great when she said how big I am and wasn't sure she could take much / she's tight. Based on her performance if you have a 3" pecker she should be good for ya. She wasn't really into it, quick CBJ then she got on top for quick rcg then back to CBJ. No kissing and she avoided as much physical contact as possible. After playing 5 min she was telling me to pop on the CBJ. After that, a quick clean up and rush me out for the next sucker. Much better to be had. YMMV.
-
12-25-21 12:49 #9425Senior Member

Posts: 623Alexus or old Diamond
She used to go by Diamond in the past. She was hanging at the Florida mall area at that time. I saw her a couple of times 2-3 years ago. The first time, she was pregnant and the last time was after she had the baby. She has big tits and a very flat ass. Nothing to grab. She is a little thick on the top but not close to a BBW when I saw her. She is a nice person and will get the job done. I enjoyed doing Russian with her. I haven't seen her recently and cannot comment on current performances and body shapes. At least, she is legit.
Originally Posted by Kuro1026
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-21 07:41 #9424Senior Member

Posts: 1837Sheryn aka Daisy
She's a SW named Sheryn that hangs out near the Florida Mall. She's a regular visitor to the Grey Bar Resort. She looks much older and more wrinkled in the face area than her pictures sometimes suggest. The cheap, fake looking wigs she wears makes her actually look worse. She's just under 50 but looks 65 or older in the face. Positives: She does has a tight body for her age but has no boobs. She's reportedly a Gummy Bear if you are into that.
Originally Posted by Crewzin
[View Original Post]
She has mixed reviews as a SW in performance.
She asks for Quad Jacks for a QV, she's worth a Pair of Jacks at best. She does host usually so that's an advantage.
Good luck.
Grain 56.
-
12-25-21 06:16 #9423Senior Member

Posts: 452Daisy
I'm visiting the area for a few months. I was wondering if Daisy was worth the cost of admission.
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...lando/72372327#.
-
12-25-21 05:53 #9422Senior Member

Posts: 1705 k
I'm surprised she's willing to pay so much for someone to do this. I would think she could get someone to do this for much less. She must be a real looker, that you need help. Good luck.
Originally Posted by FrankSzoll
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-21 17:46 #9421Senior Member

Posts: 878Juicy Christmas special
Juicy called me up today and said she had a special Christmas present for me. So I loaded up and headed her way. For the first time in her life she was ready and waiting when I arrived. Wearing a sexy school girl outfit and a smile. As you know Juicy only does headache relief, but she went all out for an FS visit for me today in appreciation for helping her out with her megapersonal ad. After a sexy striptease removing the lace stockings and actually removing her top (something she never does) it was straight to business. Starting with her patented headache relief then moving to some Russian where a blew my first load on her neck and face and even though I didn't put it in her mouth she did, licking her fingers clean. Then moved down to some DATY that drove her insane. Grabbing my ponytail. Pulling me in tight. Then on with the cover and moving to cg and rcg. Bent her over the bed for some standing k9 and finished off in mish where I removed the cover and moved up for more Russian and face painting. Got up and showered together before getting dressed. Never mentioned a donation, but I gave her 2 benjis for Christmas anyway. We sat around and laughed at how crazy she went during DATY since she never does FS and never gets to O herself, and I was off to go home and spend the rest of my evening with a fat joint and a stiff drink ready for Christmas tomorrow morning. She said she will be working tomorrow so if you have the time give her a buzz.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/72377310
-
12-24-21 16:53 #9420Senior Member

Posts: 998I text her on the number in the url, she responded back hours later, asked to see pictures of her friend for a duo and she said sure hold On and then nothing. So comms are pretty weak but she has the same number.
Originally Posted by Kuro1026
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-21 12:34 #9419Banned Member

Posts: 346Virgib
A REAL 18 yo VIRGIN ready to play!
Ok, fellas, this doesn't happen everyday. I found a real 18 yo virgin (birthday in March, so definitely of age) and she has decided that she would definitely like experiment with.
Becoming an UTR and play at least once.
She is located in Orlando and apparently knows how to easily use the transit bus system.
I met her for dinner in downtown last night, and everything checked out as legit.
She is Haitian but American born and graduated high school with good gpa in orlando. No substance use.
Attractivenesswise she is about a 6. 9 on real world scale (my scale) And to put it in perspective my scale is 2-3 points higher than prevailing "monger scale or SW scale), so by the normal scale she would be about a 9.
She is asking for 5 k to pop it, and I am willing to do about half that. Anybody want in to split it for a double team? If so, please leave your facebook or instagram (even if its a fake one) and I will try to link up with you that way as my inbox is full and I think email addresses are not permitted on this site.
I am expecting this to go down in the next 24 to 72 hours. As obviously this situation warrants an urgency.
-
12-24-21 09:45 #9418Senior Member

Posts: 634Princess
Any info on this one?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/72356468#.
-
12-24-21 09:19 #9417Senior Member

Posts: 178Michelle
Her BF was weird as hell. She was super nice and a lot of fun. That driveway was a train wreck.
Originally Posted by Mikaeles
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-21 09:07 #9416Senior Member

Posts: 634Layla
She's still around. Haven't seennher in awhile but I remember that Amazing head game of hers.
Originally Posted by Du273
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-21 05:52 #9415Senior Member

Posts: 386Layla
She's out there just heard back from her. Haven't met her yet but have chatted and plan on it soon. Merry Christmas gentlemen and play safe.
Originally Posted by Kuro1026
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-21 17:59 #9414Senior Member

Posts: 96Alexus?
Anyone got anything on this one? Lack of reviews and extra pounds in recent photo turn me off a bit.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/72333503/9044793867











Reply With Quote





