Thread: Non Pro's
+
Add Report
Results 5,101 to 5,115 of 10406
-
12-26-21 10:35 #5306Senior Member

Posts: 61Extortion
Meh. Had this tried on me three times. Ignored all of them, nothing happened.
Originally Posted by BarryWood
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-21 23:51 #5305Senior Member

Posts: 1544The Pitfall of using SA
Somehow, I double posted.
-
12-24-21 23:22 #5304Senior Member

Posts: 1544The Pitfall of using SA
10 texts on Christmas Eve from people that had ghosted me, apologizing for it with every lame excuse in the book and then asking for money for presents for their kids.
I almost fell for it, when I saw the first one. By the third, I was like "hold on", the 10th just arrived 3 minutes ago. I will contact them all after January 1 and see who responds.
-
12-24-21 23:14 #5303Senior Member

Posts: 26African Hijack
So I just got nailed with some fucker that got my Instagram, and then got me to send videos. Then threatened to post my videos and pictures if I didn't pay 3000. Profile amd mag attached. So fucked up it make me sick. I didn't even see it coming. The back and forth seemed natural, including playful videos. Totally fucked. He called me on WhatsApp and had a African accent so I cursed him out and close my social media. Seems he already has some contacts but let this be a lesson to all to not share any info until meeting. I had no idea this was a fucking trick.
-
12-24-21 21:00 #5302Senior Member

Posts: 503It was the I am ready when you are ready.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-21 20:56 #5301Senior Member

Posts: 1544Did they gave away any of the easy signs that they're a pro? Did they ask or say anything about hosting (using the word hosting)? Do they talk in hours instead of meets? Or (my favorite), did they ask you if you were looking for an incall or outcall (as if that isn't a dead giveaway)?
Originally Posted by DelToro
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-21 20:26 #5300Senior Member

Posts: 503Info on LaLa-Land and CoquettishConfidant
I am talking with these two.
They feel a bit pro, anybody recognize them from escorts ads or have personal experience.
Any insights would be greatly appreciated, please PM if you don't want to discuss publicly.
LaLa-Land.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...d-8ac7adc1bb46
CoquettishConfidant.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...5-6d7dd0cc28a6
-
12-24-21 16:48 #5299Senior Member

Posts: 503There was a post speculating that SA hired people to maintain new profiles that engage well and then ghost, presumably because the lack of new talent. There might be something like that going on, as I got favorited by a couple of recent attractive member, after messaging they wanted to switch to text, all red flags ony book, at first I thought they were scammers, but we had some interesting chats it was cleared they read my extensive profile and then ghost me when we were talking about meeting.
Originally Posted by BedRock01
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-21 11:15 #5298Senior Member

Posts: 906Exactly this.
Yes, I've never hooked up with anybody on any arrangement site younger than 25 that didn't end up freaking out about what she was doing. One more reason 25 is usually my hard cutoff.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-21 10:46 #5297Senior Member

Posts: 1115Lydia Grey (Follow-up)
So just following up on my earlier post about Lydia Grey. She tossed out a vague hint on her FetLife account about being an escort. Listed a bunch of cities, but no info about rates or menu. I'll believe it once somebody reliable goes hogging and posts the details.
-
12-23-21 23:14 #5296Regular Member

Posts: 19Well true but I want to find that gem / no pros that like to have fun but it seem harder and harder to find on the site. Also it doesn't seem they is a lot of new attractive people joining the site.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-21 23:06 #5295Regular Member

Posts: 19Well she did deactivate her account for couple of days and then she created a new one. On the new account she use one of the pictures that she send me so that is how I know it her. She now post some pictures that look similar to her but not exactly her on the new account. I didn't message or let her know that I know her new account.
Originally Posted by MyNickname
[View Original Post]
I do think the girls are playing that game and agreeing with you. I am curious what is your ppm or allowance for your current arrangement? I think $800 for an evening is kind of excessive and the bad part is she doesn't like to give BJ.
-
12-23-21 18:34 #5294Senior Member

Posts: 461It's not inflation
It's not inflation. Some women learn from somewhere that to maximize their allowance they stay in SA site but their asking allowance is always higher from their current arrangement. If they get a guy that gives more then they drop the previous arrangement and so on. That is the reason I talk with my current arrangements if I see them still in SA. I tell them that if our arrangement is not enough to let me know and we can end it right there, no hard feelings but if they keep our arrangement then I better not see they still are on SA because I will end the arrangement. I openly tell them I won't be financing them the time to find a higher allowance arrangement to drop me. I also let them know that I am an ongoing arrangement and they could be trading me for a one time guy.
Originally Posted by BedRock01
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-21 14:53 #5293Senior Member

Posts: 1544With the younger girls, it's all fun and games until the dick comes out. At that point, they have to come to terms with they are accepting money to have sex and what that means. Many, if not most, realize that they are basically prostitutes if they do it and back out. It's one reason why I avoid the younger ones. The ones that move forward tend to be the "broken" ones (addicts, abuse victims). It's very rare you will get a healthy 20 YO that has a good home life to fuck someone 3 times their age for a few hundred bucks.
Originally Posted by BedRock01
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-21 12:28 #5292Banned Member

Posts: 2940Cool chick to chat with but
Wouldn't go less then $450 ppm.
I have not seen her.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...b-697dbdbc7a9f










Reply With Quote





