Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 642 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 142 542 592 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 692 742 1142 1642 ... LastLast
Results 9,616 to 9,630 of 25031
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15416

    Leilani

    I've seen her post for a while now, has anyone experienced?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...d/251235751043

  2. #15415

    Thanks

    It's Bob approved so I am there at some point. I'll write a review. Thanks.

  3. #15414
    Quote Originally Posted by Addickted  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few months back. She was pretty good, cute petite BBW. Decent BBBJ and good time overall. Don't remember exactly what the donation was, but I think it was reasonable.

  4. #15413

    Better link

    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie58  [View Original Post]
    Please go back and redo the link. I got one thing on egames.com and a slew of options when trying to paste the link from female-escorts on (drop the period). I tried them together and that was worse. Maybe it's just me, but I don't think so.
    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...e/907003376121

    And no I haven't.

  5. #15412

    Bad link

    Please go back and redo the link. I got one thing on egames.com and a slew of options when trying to paste the link from female-escorts on (drop the period). I tried them together and that was worse. Maybe it's just me, but I don't think so.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrlieBrown  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone partaken in this one?

    egames.com/ female-escorts / other / sexy-italian-goddess-69 bbbjgfe /403507560658.

  6. #15411

    Info

    Has anyone partaken in this one?

    egames.com/ female-escorts / other / sexy-italian-goddess-69 bbbjgfe /403507560658.

  7. #15410

    Redhead

    You know its funny a good amount of the escorts here also walk the streets, which I prefer because your not donating more than 40 at least. Well I have had experiences with this redhead tried twice with her and each time she kept goin in my pockets, but I knew and called her out on it after I would call her out on it. She would give the most lackluster BBBJ. So I just gave up on her and haven't bothered since, but yes. Sticky fingers indeed.

  8. #15409

    Redhead thief crook ripoff

    Quote Originally Posted by Jgm1291  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...h/287218369084

    Has anyone met her yet? I called her up and she seemed legit enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by Usuga401  [View Original Post]
    Don't do it brother. She robs guys. I've never met her but there are many reviews, all of them are of sketchy thieving situations. Dodge this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by PSlag56  [View Original Post]
    I saw her about a year ago.

    She wiggled her unwashed smelly ass in my face. While I was trying to get it up, unsuccessfully, she emptied my wallet.

    Don't bother.
    Including ad contact (401-663-9561) and pics in case she deletes her ads.

    BMD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails C31DF115-0477-4E43-B729-CE111183B242.jpg‎   A4AB639F-0FBE-42FA-9869-205E897720DB.jpg‎  

  9. #15408

    Can't find her!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kleptomaniac  [View Original Post]
    She is the real deal. Sucked me till completion first time. Second was FS. No issues a bit bigger than the photos lead you to believe. Nice girl, has a demon problem but she didn't rob me or con me. I hooked up with her threw RI Craigslist last year. Tried reaching out this year but had no luck. Wouldn't mind banging her again she likes getting it. Takes direction well and aims to please.
    Do you have her info?! I searched everywhere and nothing.

  10. #15407

    Is she still around

    Quote Originally Posted by Abercrombie  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? I've seen her post every now and then but she takes her ads down quickly so I'll also add a few of her pics just in case.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/651178919938
    Does anyone still have her info?

  11. #15406

    Redheadded robber

    Quote Originally Posted by Jgm1291  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...h/287218369084

    Has anyone met her yet? I called her up and she seemed legit enough.
    I saw her about a year ago.

    She wiggled her unwashed smelly ass in my face. While I was trying to get it up, unsuccessfully, she emptied my wallet.

    Don't bother.

  12. #15405

    Red head thief

    Quote Originally Posted by Jgm1291  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...h/287218369084

    Has anyone met her yet? I called her up and she seemed legit enough.
    Don't do it brother. She robs guys. I've never met her but there are many reviews, all of them are of sketchy thieving situations. Dodge this one.

  13. #15404

    Redhead

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...h/287218369084

    Has anyone met her yet? I called her up and she seemed legit enough.

  14. #15403
    Quote Originally Posted by Addickted  [View Original Post]
    So I thought I posted here as well but here's my experience with the Hot Redhead Mya.

    Saw Mya's ads vetted the pics with earlier ads. Apparently no one ever reviewed or saw her. What was listed as a 5'4"-5'7" 130 lb redhead is actually a 5'10" 230 lb plus "redhead". This was never the girl in the pics. Service was fair, I wouldn't repeat, not my type.

    Arrived at Mya's room to be greeted by a "two girl in one body" special, she was twice the size of the ad photo. Got the donation and LE questions out of the way and she disrobed. I did the same and we moved to the bed where she began BBBJ, decent technique. Did a bit of DFK then she climbed on. The buildup of fat and skin in the area made getting in fully a difficult proposition and I'm not small, switched to mish and managed to get in enough to pop. Cleaned up and headed out. I certainly would not repeat, not at all the experience I was expecting. Bigger is not always better.
    Thanks for the heads up! I had texted her a few weeks back and fell asleep before she responded. She was PISSED in her texts back and blocked me. Must have been my lucky day😂.

  15. #15402
    Quote Originally Posted by FindnCuties  [View Original Post]
    I been dying to try her out. Any info on her.
    I met her in May. Enthusiastic BJ and reverse CG. Be aware though, she is always with some creepy looking guy that is always flashing guns on social media.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape