Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 449 of 736 FirstFirst ... 349 399 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 499 549 ... LastLast
Results 6,721 to 6,735 of 11032
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4312
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyWanker  [View Original Post]
    Anyone here have any experience with women posting ads on the MegaPersonals. Eu site? I think some of them are also using other sites.

    I don't recall how I found it but it seems to be populated by superior (but sub-courtesan) level women.

    Some of the ads seem to have somewhat odd verbiage but the women are better than average.

    One odd thing is that several women say they are not looking for money, just sex.

    Thanks,

    Randy.
    Old verbiage = scam=someone outside the US that doesn't know English well enough to know better. I use Mega in Miami, the ratio of real to scammers is about the same as skip to games.

  2. #4311
    Quote Originally Posted by AWork911  [View Original Post]
    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...e/569844625057

    Booked hh with her. Asked her about the services and she confirmed she did GFE and BBBJ. When I was near her, she asked me to pick up some drinks one the way, which was ok.

    Reached her place. She gave clear directions to her apartment. Easy comms! Yay!

    Met her. She was the girl in the photo. No issues with that.

    She took the money and said that she can only offer HJ. She said it'd be weird for her to do things with a person she just met. I was like. You could have told this earlier and I would have looked elsewhere!

    Anyways. Lesson learnt. Don't trust this one!
    She's a fucking hooker that 's been advertising for years!

  3. #4310

    Avoid Sexy Lexy XoXo

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...e/569844625057

    Booked hh with her. Asked her about the services and she confirmed she did GFE and BBBJ. When I was near her, she asked me to pick up some drinks one the way, which was ok.

    Reached her place. She gave clear directions to her apartment. Easy comms! Yay!

    Met her. She was the girl in the photo. No issues with that.

    She took the money and said that she can only offer HJ. She said it'd be weird for her to do things with a person she just met. I was like. You could have told this earlier and I would have looked elsewhere!

    Anyways. Lesson learnt. Don't trust this one!

  4. #4309

    MegaPersonals?

    Anyone here have any experience with women posting ads on the MegaPersonals. Eu site? I think some of them are also using other sites.

    I don't recall how I found it but it seems to be populated by superior (but sub-courtesan) level women.

    Some of the ads seem to have somewhat odd verbiage but the women are better than average.

    One odd thing is that several women say they are not looking for money, just sex.

    Thanks,

    Randy.

  5. #4308

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Potent  [View Original Post]
    LOL. She's 18, she can't drink.
    Coffee?? 🤔.

  6. #4307
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Have her meet you in the bar and buy her a drink.
    LOL. She's 18, she can't drink.

  7. #4306
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    She is young, hot and in Bellevue.

    All things make me nervous.

    1) Is she UA?

    2) Stings in Bellevue.

    Opinions? Has anyone met her?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...ovelygabriella
    Have her meet you in the bar and buy her a drink.

  8. #4305
    Quote Originally Posted by CellCell97  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on these women they are on my hit list I put them in order from the one I want the most to least I've tried #1 multiple times but she seems hard to lock in with she got discouraged because on my age also I've been with #7 just seeking info but all info would be appreciated feel free to message me.

    1. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...acoma/72160086.

    2. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...acoma/72170331.

    3. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...attle/72167095.

    4. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...attle/72137135.

    5. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...attle/72137066.

    6. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...acoma/72143358.

    7. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...attle/72139964.
    You'll get a better response if you yourself post something about your own experiences.

  9. #4304

  10. #4303

    At that price, she is probably real.

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    She is young, hot and in Bellevue.

    All things make me nervous.

    1) Is she UA?

    2) Stings in Bellevue.

    Opinions? Has anyone met her?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...ovelygabriella
    If this was a sting they would keep the price low so they could destroy more lives with the least amount of effort.

  11. #4302

    Gabriella

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    She is young, hot and in Bellevue.

    All things make me nervous.

    1) Is she UA?

    2) Stings in Bellevue.

    Opinions? Has anyone met her?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...ovelygabriella
    She just joined the board yesterday. One photo, one ad. When I am unsure, I ask to meet the person for coffee. You can do that and take it from there. Other safe methods exist that guys use. But I don't htink I would knock on her hotel door without some comfort level.

  12. #4301
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109

    Spinner in Bellevue lovelygabriella

    She is young, hot and in Bellevue.

    All things make me nervous.

    1) Is she UA?

    2) Stings in Bellevue.

    Opinions? Has anyone met her?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...ovelygabriella

  13. #4300
    Quote Originally Posted by BeaverHunter69  [View Original Post]
    Link doesn't work.
    Search that site for woman sentenced milwaukie.

  14. #4299

    Bad link

    Quote Originally Posted by LoadsOff  [View Original Post]
    https://katu.com/news/local/woman-se...lwaukie-murder

    This is just sad, she was fine. Click watcher and a fish but fine LOL.
    Link doesn't work.

  15. #4298

    Ad format is for sure Casey Tyler

    Quote Originally Posted by Lego19  [View Original Post]
    Yup seems legit. Haven't seen her but the ad format hints that she is part of the famous Casey Tyler stable.
    Always beautiful young ladies, fresh and clean. If I was still in Seattle, I'd hit that for sure!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape