Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 74 of 258 FirstFirst ... 24 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 124 174 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 3856
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2761

    Kyoto

    So I logged in today for the first time since before the holidays when I was in Pittsburgh and made this post below. I had a bunch of PMs from people asking about where Kyoto is, which first annoyed me because I feel like I can't be any more clear than I was in this post. A post those same people would have to have read in order to know to message me about Kyoto.

    So I checked and it does seem that Kyoto has been taken off Google maps. But a quick regular Google search for "Kyoto" got me the address in McKeesport in about 5 seconds. Then just follow the instructions. It isn't hard.

    Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone, you don't need a membership to read it so posting intimate specifics is a BAD idea. You have to be willing to do a little work. I'll tell you, if your not willing to take 5 seconds to do a Google search, you are in the wrong hobby. Not a senior member yet? Then go out and try places you see and report back on them. Its not particularly hard to see places in your daily life that are definitely part of this hobby. Don't know how to spot the signs of a HE AMP? Google it.

    We all have to start somewhere. Getting upgraded to Senior member is based on post count. You have to give back to the forum if you want it to be easier. That is how I started. I Google searched and found the signs to look for and then just walked into a place and reported my findings on this forum.

    Quote Originally Posted by LordGlic  [View Original Post]
    Back on a visit to the burgh for the first time in a few years and Kyoto welcomed me back with open arms. Choy (sp?) Was her name and she is good at what she does. YMMV but Ky has always been a sure thing for me which is nice on short stays.

    Not sure how people can't find it, follow Google and look for the sign. There is no big "massage" sign that you can see from the highway, you have to work a little for this hidden gem but it is well worth it. I drove past it for years never knowing it was there til I found this site.

    And Drk ain't a bad guy, he helped me along when I first started making trips back to PA.

    As always, Senior members can PM for details.

  2. #2760

    Angels

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueIce1  [View Original Post]
    I thought I would post my experience with Angels of Pittsburgh on Wabash. I have been a few times in recent months with the same experience so it is consistent and worth sharing. First of all, the models are definitely beautiful with varying degrees of attitude. (Some are pretty stuck up actually.) The listed price does not include being nude for the massage, only dressed in lingerie and not very revealing whatsoever. You will be pressured into additional tipping for them to take off their top or to let you touch them, but that is all that will ever be offered. Everything else is DIY. For an extra $50-$100 you can have a lap dance or topless massage but I have never been successful in getting any of them to be fully nude. The atmosphere is clean and professional but at close to $200 for a nude DIY experience it is not a place I will frequent again.

    The most concerning thing to me is that if you look closely, there are cameras discretely hidden in the corners of the walls inside of each room which I assume is being recorded since they also have Ring devices at the entry. The last thing I want is to be recorded pleasuring myself and for that footage to be leaked to the internet. They also ask you to sign in at the entry with your name and the time. I assume this is so they can track against the video recordings if needed.
    Angels is a great place to turn to if you're in a pinch. The massage tables are comfortable, and the place is clean. I enjoyed both of my visits. I did not notice the cameras in the rooms. They use an amazon echo for music I think. And as for the girls they are young, petite and hot and I would bend any of them over in a heartbeat! Though it's DIY, it's a place to bust your nut with a hot girl present.

  3. #2759
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 2813

    2021

    Well, Bros.

    I guess we survived, today, the last day of 2021 and if you are reading this you are still here. We made it, Politics, Cov-19, free money, lack of work, looting, riots, hatred, local bust, and of course lack of quality AMPs in Pitts. !

    We still are searching for that Powerful " little piece" of real estate, between their legs, that men have died for, countries have gone to war for, and maybe you lost all you had, for?

    Some of you on here still searching, hanging onto my words, posts, PMs. For a new place, women," Unicorn "to get you to a "Happy point" for your money, with low risk, and 100%.

    Some of us write about our finds, disappointments, most, some, don't!

    So brings me to this final thought for 2021, which are you in 2022? "Sharer, or a Gather"?

    Dark.

  4. #2758
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 2813

    Hummm

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueIce1  [View Original Post]
    I thought I would post my experience with Angels of Pittsburgh on Wabash. I have been a few times in recent months with the same experience so it is consistent and worth sharing. First of all, the models are definitely beautiful with varying degrees of attitude. (Some are pretty stuck up actually.) The listed price does not include being nude for the massage, only dressed in lingerie and not very revealing whatsoever. You will be pressured into additional tipping for them to take off their top or to let you touch them, but that is all that will ever be offered. Everything else is DIY. For an extra $50-$100 you can have a lap dance or topless massage but I have never been successful in getting any of them to be fully nude. The atmosphere is clean and professional but at close to $200 for a nude DIY experience it is not a place I will frequent again.

    The most concerning thing to me is that if you look closely, there are cameras discretely hidden in the corners of the walls inside of each room which I assume is being recorded since they also have Ring devices at the entry. The last thing I want is to be recorded pleasuring myself and for that footage to be leaked to the internet. They also ask you to sign in at the entry with your name and the time. I assume this is so they can track against the video recordings if needed.
    "I have been a few times", "Cameras,$50,$100, Lap dance, not very revealing, DIY, sign in," think I'll stick with the AMPs in Pitt. Warren, and bring you with me?

    Interesting use of money, time, Bro, you need to get enrolled in the" Drk. School" of higher learning, and get pussy easy 100%!

  5. #2757
    Asshole, ignore my posts, none of them have value


    Posts: 487
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  6. #2756

    Angels of Pittsburgh

    I thought I would post my experience with Angels of Pittsburgh on Wabash. I have been a few times in recent months with the same experience so it is consistent and worth sharing. First of all, the models are definitely beautiful with varying degrees of attitude. (Some are pretty stuck up actually.) The listed price does not include being nude for the massage, only dressed in lingerie and not very revealing whatsoever. You will be pressured into additional tipping for them to take off their top or to let you touch them, but that is all that will ever be offered. Everything else is DIY. For an extra $50-$100 you can have a lap dance or topless massage but I have never been successful in getting any of them to be fully nude. The atmosphere is clean and professional but at close to $200 for a nude DIY experience it is not a place I will frequent again.

    The most concerning thing to me is that if you look closely, there are cameras discretely hidden in the corners of the walls inside of each room which I assume is being recorded since they also have Ring devices at the entry. The last thing I want is to be recorded pleasuring myself and for that footage to be leaked to the internet. They also ask you to sign in at the entry with your name and the time. I assume this is so they can track against the video recordings if needed.

  7. #2755
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  8. #2754
    Quote Originally Posted by Dam2725  [View Original Post]
    I thought I had posted this in strip club reviews. Oh well, glad the intel got out regardless.
    No problem, Dam. I've been to Fantasy's once and know of the location about which you write. Thanks for your report; yours has been the most positive review in awhile.

    LD.

  9. #2753

    Hooo buddy I'm going broke

    Quote Originally Posted by Dam2725  [View Original Post]
    The place had a decent vibe, no cigarette smoke, thank God. One of the dancers sure had a unique way of clearing her tips from the stage! For the most past all of the dancers were doable. I also drank and hung out with Ariel and Indy, formerly of the RR. Ariel and I discussed going back to the VIP, but I chose to go with Indy instead. I had seen her once at RR and got an amazing BBBJ. She was even more amazing this past weekend, BBFS in the VIP I barely lasted 10 minutes. One of the best sessions I had ever had in the VIP. And if any of you had seen Indy in the past, you know she is one of the hottest petite chocolate bunnies around with curves in all of the right places.
    Ariel at Fantasys? I've been dying to get in her again. It's been years literally. Ooof. And this place is in my backyard practically. Although I have really had CP'ing Indy too. Wednesday & Saturday? Done.

  10. #2752

    Titties

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSideOfMe  [View Original Post]
    What a rush for me, fuck-en her big titties in the back room of RR, going balls deep in her mouth, pussy, with her husband Frankie, sitting at a table in the back corner!

    (rest in peace Frankie) you couldn't take care of her!

    And also her friend China!

    Those were the days! Hit 2,3 a night!
    Frankie is just looking down on her (or Up?) Saying baby you keep on working them strange dicks over till we meet again! I'm going to be making a trip real soon, I got a bone to bury with her!

  11. #2751

    She Misses Frankie

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSideOfMe  [View Original Post]
    What a rush for me, fuck-en her big titties in the back room of RR, going balls deep in her mouth, pussy, with her husband Frankie, sitting at a table in the back corner!

    (rest in peace Frankie) you couldn't take care of her!

    And also her friend China!

    Those were the days! Hit 2,3 a night!
    She's there every Wednesday and Saturday. Just like the days at the RR. It was cool seeing her and Indy obviously.

  12. #2750

    My apologies

    Quote Originally Posted by Dam2725  [View Original Post]
    The place had a decent vibe, no cigarette smoke, thank God. One of the dancers sure had a unique way of clearing her tips from the stage! For the most past all of the dancers were doable. I also drank and hung out with Ariel and Indy, formerly of the RR. Ariel and I discussed going back to the VIP, but I chose to go with Indy instead. I had seen her once at RR and got an amazing BBBJ. She was even more amazing this past weekend, BBFS in the VIP I barely lasted 10 minutes. One of the best sessions I had ever had in the VIP. And if any of you had seen Indy in the past, you know she is one of the hottest petite chocolate bunnies around with curves in all of the right places.
    I thought I had posted this in strip club reviews. Oh well, glad the intel got out regardless.

  13. #2749

    Near Mountaineer Casino

    Quote Originally Posted by LurkingDog  [View Original Post]
    Dam. Are you referencing the Red Raven or some other Pittsburgh club. Is the Red Raven the club that just closed clear on the other side of the state?

    And isnt Fantasys a SC? Wrong board??.
    The club is about a 1/2 mile south of mountaineer casino.

  14. #2748
    Quote Originally Posted by JTee85  [View Original Post]
    I went back about 24 pages but still don't have Manu answers. Like I have no idea what tofft means. I just wanted some guidance on where to go I wasn't aware I needed to o. I didn't think I was asking for much.
    Tee. You really need to invest some time and effort to get what you want. I lurked around on this board for weeks / months (back in the day) before I posted or inquired about anything. And I posted my own experiences in this hobby in order to develop some sort of street cred on the forum. Posting your own experiences (both positive and negative) will really aid in your goal of getting some information you can use. As you've figured out, this is a public forum, and even though everything written on this site is truly fictional, there have occasionally been adverse consequences for some hobbyists and providers when some of these stories are posted.

    LD.

  15. #2747
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 2813

    Copy, read, The Board

    Quote Originally Posted by Gatoraid  [View Original Post]
    Thai massage place here was good. Solid massage and cheap. On the flip nice hand work but no taking off clothes. Friendly but not sure if there's more available. Anyone know a spot for CBJ or actual stripping?
    Read, below, my Little Bro. ! It's all in front of you go get, report back.

    TOFTT, along with TEE! Please!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape