rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 123 of 298 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 173 223 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 4470
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2640
    Quote Originally Posted by ChocoNap  [View Original Post]
    Apparently LSC has a policy that you have to have 3 visits in 3 months to be able to pre-book. I was a regular not too long ago so not sure how continuously active you have to be to still be considered a regular.
    I can't see them now because someone decided to record and ruin it for the rest of us.

  2. #2639
    Quote Originally Posted by Sdfg1  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of which, anyone know this c org? The sf / peninsula ones are garbage right now, was thinking about trying my luck in sj.

    https://adultsearch.com/california/s...scorts/2046752
    These are usually b&s places. I'd steer clear.

  3. #2638
    Speaking of which, anyone know this c org? The sf / peninsula ones are garbage right now, was thinking about trying my luck in sj.

    https://adultsearch.com/california/s...scorts/2046752

  4. #2637
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketManP  [View Original Post]

    ...OK, the faces are a privacy liability. Sure. But why are the bodies different? Why can't the body of a fat girl be actually chubby / fat in the pics? Why do we have to find out ourselves, especially those of us who don't read all reviews?
    There is no privacy excuse when it comes to body types.


    ...The aspect of being truthful and respectful of customers time and money is being lost.

    ...You'd think that if pics are completely different they'd freely allow customers to walk if their blind date was a lie. But no, they get mad and threaten to bl you. And many mongers hence are hesitant to find out if it's a bluff or not.
    I agree, no excuse for presenting pics with fake body types. Since they use photoshop so much, they can easily hide the face of the girl if they care about privacy. I don't think they care about their customers period.

    Yeah, walking has been a no-no for as long as I remember.

    I think the best solution at this time is for mongers to report the fake pics. I have seen quite a few fake pics at SA, so much so that I would not go see any of their girls, unless I have firm intel.

  5. #2636
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo12  [View Original Post]
    So I've been having a dilemma lately. Almost all of the local K- agencies are pulling bait and switches. The girls pics that they advertise are not the girls you will meet. The only actual accurate pics are of Snowflake and Hera from PCafe. Also, at PCafe NG106 and 103 were not the ones in their pics. I also read here that Laduree was also not the same girl as in the pics. Went to FtasticKGirls to see Erin. The girl I met wasn't Erin in the pics. Went KLvrs twice and the same thing. The girls I met weren't the ones in the pics. Also happened at AEyeCandy with Melody. She wasn't the one in the pic. Also twice at AAngels with Tiana and another girl. They weren't the same ones in the pics.

    I'm not trying to talk crap about any KAgencies. Just sharing what I observed and my frustrations.

    Any thoughts?
    Broski, I've been banging this same drum for years.

    OK, the faces are a privacy liability. Sure. But why are the bodies different? Why can't the body of a fat girl be actually chubby / fat in the pics? Why do we have to find out ourselves, especially those of us who don't read all reviews?

    There is no privacy excuse when it comes to body types. Even the low-rate Chinese joints with gilfs have more truthful pics in terms of body type closeness.

    Basically, you need to have very good research. Some people will say (removing all fluff) : stfu and eat what you're given we should be thankful blah blah because compared to some other place we have it better. How about nah, try to improve shit when so many disappointments happen? Especially with latest price hikes.

    This take it or leave it attitude only worsens the snowball. Many orgs think they can put out whatever pics they want no matter how fake and we'll eat them up. The aspect of being truthful and respectful of customers time and money is being lost. You'd think that if pics are completely different they'd freely allow customers to walk if their blind date was a lie. But no, they get mad and threaten to bl you. And many mongers hence are hesitant to find out if it's a bluff or not.

  6. #2635

    Par for course

    It's understandable even of we as clients don't like it. One monger with reference to the real Laduree had it explained by a PO. F you were in a foreign country under flimsy to false purposes, you probably wouldn't want your real pics online announcing to the world that you're smashing for cash. If the girls were to get caught those real pics would also make it laughably easy to make a case against them. I only wish the pics at least resemble the chicks in face or body at least. Some are legit. The most recent examples I've seen were Crystal at SA, Barbie at GFEI, Snowflake at PC (photoshopped but close enough) and Yuuka at PC (photoshopped but close enough. The ones in the silver bikini more accurate). I think all of us have been on the shitty end of the AAMP ads but its part of the game. I'm curious if the sites that require passwords are more forthcoming with actual pics. At some of the AMPs in Dallas some girls would allow mongers to take pics to drum up customers. Damned if it wasn't effective.

    Quote Originally Posted by Neo12  [View Original Post]
    So I've been having a dilemma lately. Almost all of the local K- agencies are pulling bait and switches. The girls pics that they advertise are not the girls you will meet. The only actual accurate pics are of Snowflake and Hera from PCafe. Also, at PCafe NG106 and 103 were not the ones in their pics. I also read here that Laduree was also not the same girl as in the pics. Went to FtasticKGirls to see Erin. The girl I met wasn't Erin in the pics. Went KLvrs twice and the same thing. The girls I met weren't the ones in the pics. Also happened at AEyeCandy with Melody. She wasn't the one in the pic. Also twice at AAngels with Tiana and another girl. They weren't the same ones in the pics.

    I'm not trying to talk crap about any KAgencies. Just sharing what I observed and my frustrations.

    Any thoughts?

  7. #2634
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo12  [View Original Post]
    So I've been having a dilemma lately. Almost all of the local K- agencies are pulling bait and switches. The girls pics that they advertise are not the girls you will meet. The only actual accurate pics are of Snowflake and Hera from PCafe. Also, at PCafe NG106 and 103 were not the ones in their pics. I also read here that Laduree was also not the same girl as in the pics. Went to FtasticKGirls to see Erin. The girl I met wasn't Erin in the pics. Went KLvrs twice and the same thing. The girls I met weren't the ones in the pics. Also happened at AEyeCandy with Melody. She wasn't the one in the pic. Also twice at AAngels with Tiana and another girl. They weren't the same ones in the pics.

    I'm not trying to talk crap about any KAgencies. Just sharing what I observed and my frustrations.

    Any thoughts?
    That's pretty much standard, coast to coast. An authentic picture of the actual girl is pretty rare. A recent picture of the actual girl is almost non-existent. The girls like their privacy, so don't expect anything more than a passing resemblance, at best. You have to go to the appointment, knowing that the pictures are not accurate. Don't have high expectations, or your session will probably be a big let down. Enjoy your time with the girl, and be thankful that you have options. Much of the country is a barren wasteland, for this hobby.

  8. #2633

    Same chick

    Hot little kitten. Saw her again not long after.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gatignon  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if this is the same Yuuka from last year or a Peach B&S.

    If it's the same girl, then worth a visit.

  9. #2632
    Quote Originally Posted by Machita  [View Original Post]
    I like your selection, my taste as well. I would add Nixie from BCG and Jazmin from AEC to that list. I liked Snowflake at PC, and Bella is not Korean. She is Thai, pleasant and GND.
    Oh yeah I forgot about them because its been so long since I've went to see them haha but Nixie and Jazmin are also young and pretty as well. Nixie has a little bit shyer personality from what I remember and Jazmin more of the confident I know I'm attractive personality haha.

  10. #2631
    Who knows the cheapest Asian MILF or GILF for bbfscip? What about any with fat boobs that sag?

  11. #2630

    Youngest girls in the area?

    Any recommendations for younger girls in the area? Preferably BBFS CIP, thanks.

  12. #2629
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdog831  [View Original Post]
    YMMV. No cip for me.
    Wondering if this is the same Yuuka from last year or a Peach B&S.

    If it's the same girl, then worth a visit.

  13. #2628

    Mari from BGC

    I would say her face was PSed on top of the bodys, as the pics do not show A cups.

    Still, definitely a spinner and the shortest provider I've had the pleasure to impale.

    Pretty dark room, but would say her age range to be late 20's to mid 30's.

    On CW, she preferred to sit on her heels while on my thighs, as opposed to straddling me.

    It wasn't an issue, as she was so light, I barely felt pressure on my thighs.

    Loved to kiss and didn't stick her tongue out for any FK.

    Would definitely repeat with her.

  14. #2627

    You are right

    Quote Originally Posted by Neo12  [View Original Post]
    ...I'm not trying to talk crap about any KAgencies. Just sharing what I observed and my frustrations.

    Any thoughts?
    Indeed bait and switch has been happening for quite a few years with the Korean agencies. In my opinion, it will continue, and may get worse as long we customers tolerate that BS.

  15. #2626
    Senior Member


    Posts: 117
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo12  [View Original Post]
    So I've been having a dilemma lately. Almost all of the local K- agencies are pulling bait and switches. The girls pics that they advertise are not the girls you will meet. The only actual accurate pics are of Snowflake and Hera from PCafe. Also, at PCafe NG106 and 103 were not the ones in their pics. I also read here that Laduree was also not the same girl as in the pics. Went to FtasticKGirls to see Erin. The girl I met wasn't Erin in the pics. Went KLvrs twice and the same thing. The girls I met weren't the ones in the pics. Also happened at AEyeCandy with Melody. She wasn't the one in the pic. Also twice at AAngels with Tiana and another girl. They weren't the same ones in the pics.

    I'm not trying to talk crap about any KAgencies. Just sharing what I observed and my frustrations.

    Any thoughts?
    This comes with the territory, and is why forums like this exist to share intel.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape