Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25805

    Angel 24th Pl

    Quote Originally Posted by SonnyBlack85  [View Original Post]
    Is the apt walk up. Or do I need to make appointment.
    I would call first. She get's a lot of traffic and is a one person operation. Last four are xxx-xxx-7125. Rest of the number in the earlier post.

  2. #25804

    Debbie on Peterson

    Does anyone know what is going on with Debbie? Since November till now she either closed or sending me to see Lucy. I haven't been able to see her for a while.

  3. #25803

    Ozone

    It's been awhile since I went to ozone. Does anyone remember the name of the Thai girl with big fake tits that gets nude? Menu was pretty open but never got FS. I posted about Gina before but can't remember if that was her. Could it have been Mindy? I know that Mandy is at Golden and could be mixing names up. Thanks!

  4. #25802

    Crystal Matteson

    I was a somewhat regular at Crystal in Matteson that has been closed for a bit. I have tried to find another place that is comparable. I have found some decent places but none that offer FS. Anyone want to trade some info?

  5. #25801

    Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by Scraggy  [View Original Post]
    Sounded like a box to check so I went in. Booked ahead and was greeted by Mandy, new to the place. I don't doubt that the reviews of Yady, Tina and others on RR are true but Mandy really didn't know what she was doing. Asked for their "signature' services MSOG, prostate milking, nuru. Paid $$$ for the hour and received none of the above. Lame massage, fun mutual shower HJ and done on the dot at 60 min. I think at least CBJ is on the menu, though. If you're going to try it, be sure you're getting one of the tried and true regulars. This was a real disappointing amateur hour.
    This place is nothing like what they say. Sure you can be milked, or get a handy but prices are always inconsistent and I've been baited and switched girls a couple of occasions, lied and been made to wait for a long period of time.

    Stay away.

  6. #25800

    Ozone. Natalie

    Does anyone know where Natalie the African American provider at Ozone went? I just saw her 3-4 weeks ago and called and they said she does not work there anymore. She was my absolutely ATF.

  7. #25799

    Evanston

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/260873 Was wonder if anybody has any feedback?

  8. #25798
    Quote Originally Posted by RichL1234  [View Original Post]
    https://chicago.rubratings.com/258318

    So I was trying to set up a quick appointment at this location and was redirected to another location about 10 minutes east and 2 minutes north (4006 w.) I am familiar with the area but not a fan of the address, has anyone visited and is it easy discreet access? And what about talent?

    I assume both places are run by same papasan?
    Sounds like Addison Spa. They are connected to Coco Massage on Archer. I would expect FS with a hag for $120 to $140 on top of the door fee.

  9. #25797

    Any intel?

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/258318

    So I was trying to set up a quick appointment at this location and was redirected to another location about 10 minutes east and 2 minutes north (4006 w.) I am familiar with the area but not a fan of the address, has anyone visited and is it easy discreet access? And what about talent?

    I assume both places are run by same papasan?

  10. #25796

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaGuy21  [View Original Post]
    Angel, formerly of Van Buren and Blue Island. She's working out of a small apartment on 24th Pl. She will do more than CBJ. I'll admit I've seen her a few times but done with her. She is responsible for many of the fake Chinatown locations / reviews on RM. She works around the clock and is always rushing guys in and out. Inexpensive though, you can get away with $1 for L3.
    Is the apt walk up. Or do I need to make appointment.

  11. #25795

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by Gopher88  [View Original Post]
    I went to 26 street today 500 block, But when I got there she moved she moved to w 24 street.

    40. Hour. Offer a CBJ. Her name started with a A

    I try to get a sample no go. Phone 312 216 XXXX, I liked her. MP me.
    Angel, formerly of Van Buren and Blue Island. She's working out of a small apartment on 24th Pl. She will do more than CBJ. I'll admit I've seen her a few times but done with her. She is responsible for many of the fake Chinatown locations / reviews on RM. She works around the clock and is always rushing guys in and out. Inexpensive though, you can get away with $1 for L3.

  12. #25794

    Milking table of Destiny

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/213967

    This was a great find. I get to the apartment that has been reviewed by a lot of us. Clean and fairly easy to make a appointment. I get there and Destiny greets me with her huge great mounds at the door. I was already hooked. After payment, I go to the room and she comes in. Light massage but she was not trying to do that. She runs down her list and I go for FS. She is built like a pornstar. She looks better in person.

    I am only leaving things out because I have went back at least 4 times since I saw her.

    Highly recommend. Seniors can PM for details.

  13. #25793

    BHC Amber

    Went back for third time in a week. Had Amber. Looks 18, very pretty spinner. However, very much a new girl. Whispers everything. 30 sec CBJ, 1 min CG before she wants missionary. I wouldn't repeat for a while until she learns the job, gets more comfortable.

  14. #25792

    Happy Day

    I went to 26 street today 500 block, But when I got there she moved she moved to w 24 street.

    Massage in a double bed. Hardly any massage. Reach under shorts.

    No panties, took all her close off but barr. Great L1, I'm a old man.

    Couldn't get in dome fast enough for her. She looked to be in hers 20,s and thin wouldn't take her mask off.

    40. Hour. Offer a CBJ. Her name started with a A

    I try to get a sample no go. Phone 312 216 XXXX, I liked her. MP me.

  15. #25791
    Quote Originally Posted by Fit312  [View Original Post]
    That's a Chinese apartment that's frequently mentioned on the Asian Apartment Girlsl forum known as Hong Kong Purple Door.
    Ty sir I'll do a little research on it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape