Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,326 to 8,340 of 15287
-
12-28-21 10:22 #6962Senior Member

Posts: 203Yes the "granny spot" is still there.
Originally Posted by Tanatloc
[View Original Post]
The higher price 3rd floor option moved to Murberry street.
-
12-28-21 00:01 #6961Senior Member

Posts: 416OK, just to confirm. As I understand the "granny" spot on the 6th fl of 9X Mott is still there, right? Never been to the 3rd floor but has been curious. I understand they were a bit more pricey comparing to 6th floor but don't remember if they offered BBFS.
-
12-27-21 21:53 #6960Regular Member

Posts: 8E SPA- Emma
Hey all,
Been lurking on this site for several years, despite indulging in our little thing from months to years at a time. Been noticing a drought of CT reviews, so I figured it'll be good to sprinkle some in here every now and again for those still at all interested in CT.
Was perusing the internet and came across E Spa on Eldridge street. Went around 6:30 pm, called to let them know I was outside, and was told to wait a few minutes. A few minutes later, another monger walks out and I was let in. Upon entering, I noticed that the room doors were curtains and the walls didn't reach the ceiling, which means you'll hear every little thing that happens at any given time. While changing in my room, MMS presents Emma to me. She was a solid 5/10; looked to be in her 40's and not especially attractive in the face and had a bit of a flabby body, but at least her English was good. Paid the 45 for the HR and opted for the table shower, which was an extra. 2. It was pretty standard (dumped hot water on me, lathered my nooks and crannies up with soap and a loofa, then dumped water on me. I do appreciate how detailed she was with cleaning my penis). Back to the room, the massage was professional level; she did a great job on my back and spent an acceptable amount of time on my ass. Halfway through it, I started a little roaming, starting lightly from her calf to her thigh and eventually her ass. Towards the end, she started breathing a bit more heavily and started focusing more between my ass and my dick and balls, which was nice. On the flip, she made it clear that FS was available and we settled on 120. From there, she stripped and started a little CBJ, just enough to wake the little guy up some and climb up for CG, which lasted for about a minute until she suggested mish LOL. She laid down while I fucked her standing up for 10 minutes or so, until I climbed up on top her to finish in the bag. Once it was over, she started giving me thumbs up and hugging me, saying she loved me and started talking about how small Chinese men are and how she wanted to give me her number, and kissed the tip of my penis LOL. At most, I took it as something she might say to everyone, so I took her number and left. All in all, the total was 185, including the table shower. Not sure if I'll use that number or go back any time soon; I kind of have the urge to shop around a bit and check out more of the under the radar spots. Maybe I'll luck out and find some one in their early 30's LOL.
-
12-27-21 15:08 #6959Senior Member

Posts: 203Just sent you a PM with info.
Originally Posted by Gillscot
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-21 14:09 #6958Regular Member

Posts: 1Hey guys, is there any place that takes customers older than 18 but younger than 21?
-
12-27-21 12:55 #6957Senior Member

Posts: 315If you search my handle you can confirm I'm a long time customer at the old 6th fl 98 mott place. I'dlove it if someone can shoot me the new info as well. This is the old place right that was at room 604 on 6th floor?
Originally Posted by MonkeyMan
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-21 15:54 #6956Senior Member

Posts: 34Pearl St area seaport?
Hey guys,
I'm trying to research for a trip decoding names and neighborhoods is tough. Can anyone give me tips for the area around pearl Street in seaport? Manhattan. All good spots I've found seem to be more north. Or just give me a hint for a search term for this area of Manhattan for mongers and I can search easier. Thanks.
Thank you.
-
12-26-21 13:28 #6955Regular Member

Posts: 8Asian Star Momoko
Has anyone tried Momoko from star or anyone else from star, saw that she's back on their twitter. She's listed as 18 and was curious since this'll be my first high end parlor.
-
12-25-21 14:30 #6954Senior Member

Posts: 1766DDY Grace. Ho ho ho!
Grace 320 hr cfs BBBJ dfk.
Hot girl. I am going to say she is late 20's. Pretty face. Nice set of tits, most likely D cup. Perfect firmness. A nice ass for a Chinese chic. I would say she is 5'5-6. Good shape.
Right away she kisses and hugs me and tells me she has little English. I was just looking for a quick shower to have more banging time. DFK. BBBJ was on point. Definitely would have been nice to bust to. Has a nice fat pussy. No curtains but a nice thickness.
We 69 and she came and arched away and I followed her with my tongue. It is the type of orgasm that you can tell is real. We started in cow girl then went to kneeling mish where I skewered her on my dick. Went to doggy and damn she was tight. Thought she might tap but she held on. Busted there and went super deep. A second pop was on the table but I was too relaxed. We talked a lot and used a translator app. Once of the nicest girls I've ever seen in this biz.
Yeah, same girl, I passed her in hallway the other day.
Originally Posted by FanDeml
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-21 09:30 #6953Senior Member

Posts: 53Amy from Green Spa in East Village
I saw a bunch of their ads for Green Spa in East Village. So I called them up they said yup cmon over.
The girl I got to see was a Chinese girl named Amy. Probably in her 30's, not older, big C or light D cups, nice ones with good nips. Average H / W. Cute face. Very good service attitude. English only a little. Paid 320 total. Did a quick shower to start then BBBJ to doggy and mish. Break time 10 minutes in between and then tried for R2. Another good BBBJ to start then mish with DFK then back to BBBJ that finished CIM. No swallow. But nice and wet and sloppy and I couldn't bust the second round out in the bag so a terrific way to end the session. Nice gal. Still want to come back here and try Yoko but I would see Amy again. Fun time and had to like the total service commitment style.
-
12-24-21 08:23 #6952Senior Member

Posts: 1645It is closed for now. There was a NYC Dept of Building complaint issued against them. See complaint below. Another complaint actually named Kim as the mamason. The under 18 thing is bullshit. These ladies are young but not that young.
Originally Posted by Eddinger
[View Original Post]
Re: There is an illegal brothel operating at - , they moved from the second floor. They operate under the name Asian Lassies 212-671-2988 www.asianlassies.com https://twitter.com/ALNYC4U Large spa, many rooms, shower rooms. 8 girls working. Prostitues in the 3 floor apartment, johns coming in all day and night I counted over 40 men visiting in one day. They have very young looking girls working look under 18. Chinese male nationals can be seen coming and collecting their money from the young Chinese girls They gave me a threat in Chinese, I don't understand but it was intimidating.
-
12-23-21 16:51 #6951Regular Member

Posts: 21Honey spa
Does anybody know about this place called Honey spa. It's on 56 and 8.
-
12-23-21 14:35 #6950Senior Member

Posts: 569AL dead, right?
So. Anyone know the scoop. AL fully dead as a place?
-
12-22-21 10:28 #6949Senior Member

Posts: 162West Village
I didn't know that the line went right down the middle of the street, ha ha. But yes, that's where it is.
Originally Posted by XStrudel
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-21 01:17 #6948Senior Member

Posts: 217Somehow I hadn't noticed the similar naming style until just now. But yes you are right, KKP is different and has been around for good while. CCP / DDY have the same cadence. But not related.
Originally Posted by ImperialHint
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





