Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,986 to 12,000 of 24555
-
12-26-21 17:33 #12570Senior Member

Posts: 144Falisha
Yes. My link apparently has been removed / closed. Your link is the Falisha I saw.
Originally Posted by BigCoolie
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-21 17:24 #12569Senior Member

Posts: 67Re: Slim
Are you talking about this Slim?
Originally Posted by Razmus27
[View Original Post]
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...ecial/43004106
Hit her up and she quoted more than I was willing to spend for QV / SS but was able to talk her down to 1 xx. Didn't partake as one of my regulars hit me around the same time but it felt like she was down for negotiating. Also, she required FaceTime or Duo verification for me before she was willing to send the addy so keep that in mind.
-
12-26-21 12:58 #12568Senior Member

Posts: 547This Falisha
https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...w/115505278723
Originally Posted by BD1965
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-21 11:23 #12567Banned Member

Posts: 254Am I following correctly?
Just to make sure I understand.
Originally Posted by JWelsh
[View Original Post]
You think the ***** robbed you and you sent her a "Good morning" text?
-
12-26-21 08:00 #12566Banned Member

Posts: 77Jenn
I reached out to her a few times. No response. Her ad goes back to mid December. I asked about Jenn but not much info came back. Might be a TOFTT. I would be willing go bet she is older and had a sweet tooth.
Originally Posted by BusterHymen55
[View Original Post]
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...ncall/42807767
-
12-26-21 07:57 #12565Senior Member

Posts: 651I contacted her and she's only doing one girl sessions, asks for 160 for 30 minutes and wants your pic before giving her address. I turned her down because of the latter.
Originally Posted by BusterHymen55
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-21 22:33 #12564Senior Member

Posts: 112Oh I get it
Actually got through she quoted me 130 magic coins for an 1/2 hr 170 hr and 100 ss I max out at 80 for ss.
Originally Posted by JasonBorne83
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-21 11:38 #12563Senior Member

Posts: 647Italian Women
Are they legit?. I'm always leery of these "Mother-Daughter" combos. I did a reverse image search on google and everything came up kosher from that perspective but has anyone on this forum seen them before?. Any kind of feedback, intel, etc. Would be greatly appreciated!. Thanks in Advance!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/72422877
-
12-24-21 22:48 #12562Regular Member

Posts: 7Fake ads
Over half the ads on listcrawler are fake or scams. I would say only about 10-15 ads are real.
-
12-24-21 21:43 #12561Senior Member

Posts: 32Vanessa. Catonsville
Had a chance to dream about Vanessa in Catonsville that was last minute and sadly there was some miscommunication and she was a bit rushed and unable meet for the full hour. But all in all she is a good time and sadly still hard to setup dreams with. The BBBJ was great and the Box was good as well all be it a bit rushed. I did not get to partake this time in her Ass licking skills but from my past dreams they are on point. She did inform me that rent was going up for her so she might be raising her rates. If you can get a hold of her do so. Always a good time to be had when everyone is on the same page for the length of the dream.
-
12-24-21 13:33 #12560Senior Member

Posts: 557Just move on and forget her. I had a problem with a couple ladies that were friends a number of years ago. I will leave out the long story, but like this lady, they tried to make up for it after it started costing them business. I did accepted their apology, but said I had moved on.
Originally Posted by JWelsh
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-21 12:45 #12559Senior Member

Posts: 557Getting older is part of the reason I quit visiting escorts and switch to AMPs. Escorts can be cheaper, but take to much homework. I also have to take ED meds before heading out, so I was tired of the sessions that did not happen.
Originally Posted by JWelsh
[View Original Post]
I have the money to afford AMPs, so that is where I go. It is easy to research AMPs to find ones that offer what I want, so I do not waste any them meds either.
-
12-24-21 08:38 #12558Banned Member

Posts: 77Comments vs. Reviews
The comments section on LC will get you Booted / Account Deleted LC calls it "douche bag comments". Negative comments regardless if made up or truthful seems to get peoples accounts deleted.The review section. In this section. I see negative and positive current reviews. There is feed back to the reviews. I have been rushed out wrote a negative review about getting 7 min for 30 min of Netflix and chill get. I see lots of constructive criticism over there. Yesterday I looked for Nina reviews going back 365 days. Not one review. It's because she deletes her account (phone number) and sets up a new number. Select the Review TAB, Select recent and scroll back in time. As long as the accounts not deleted the ad will still be there.
Originally Posted by XigoKid
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-21 00:55 #12557Senior Member

Posts: 69Nina
Great report👍127999;, I too had her on my radar. Guys do more recon before taking the plunge.
Originally Posted by Cheerful6
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-21 21:38 #12556Senior Member

Posts: 121One reason
Well one reason not to post there is that LC is run by simps. I mean symps. As in more sympathetic to the bmore criminals, lises, and / or crackwhores than anything. If you say anything they think is unflattering about them in the comment sextion good chance it may not post and you'll find that all of sudden your next login will redirect to Eros. I think it may be a better chanxe to post on the Reveiws section of the website but that may not be true as I reviewed my at the time last and final Casey visit once and her terrible service / performance on that portion once and the next time I was logging in I was getting Eros redirects for like many many months.
Originally Posted by FreeBalling
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




