Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,046 to 9,060 of 26914
-
12-28-21 12:14 #17869Senior Member

Posts: 1445Yeah, I've seen her once. Nothing particularly memorable to justify the hassle.
Originally Posted by JJames2011
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-21 22:48 #17868Senior Member

Posts: 80I like to use Twitter if they have an account. It gives you an insight of their personalities plus regular photos uploads.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-21 20:15 #17867Senior Member

Posts: 1533Escort Ads / Reviews
I'm trying to figure out the best of the best places to go to evaluate escorts and places I haven't even looked. Could I get some help from fellow mongers either PM or reply.
Best for Ads.
1.) STG.
2.) Eros.
3.) Tryst.
4.) Megapersonals.
5.) Privatedelights.
6.) P411.
7.) an escorts personal website.
Best for reviews.
1.) USA SG (here).
2.) TER.
3.) Erotic Monkey.
4.) ECCIE.
Others.
1.) Only_Fans.
2.) Chaturbate.
3.) Xvideos.
-
12-27-21 13:27 #17866Senior Member

Posts: 91Her rates have gone up quite a bit. I guess I should've tried to see her when she was at 450 for the hr.
Originally Posted by Tifoil
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-21 12:35 #17865Senior Member

Posts: 155Saw her years ago
I saw her many years ago. I would think she is over 50 by now. She is quirky but fun. Best part for me was when she was on the phone with her sugar daddy in Florida while she gave a nice BBJ.
Originally Posted by PauFord
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-21 09:41 #17864Senior Member

Posts: 96Nora Volta
She used to go by Ariel Jean and I saw her 4 years ago when she was 450 hr. She is tiny, 85 pounds and was lots of fun but not worth 800, her current price. She has many good reviews on Ter. Look her up there.
Originally Posted by Tifoil
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-21 18:38 #17863Senior Member

Posts: 117L
Damn bro you got robbed. I remember reading a post here that said she does 150 hhr with BBJ.
Originally Posted by MrButtLicker
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-21 16:02 #17862Senior Member

Posts: 754Never seen her, she may be great, or not, idk. But those pics are antiques. I remember seeing her ads back when I first started hobbying and she had same pics. And for reference, that time frame was when George W Bush was early in his first term as president.
Unless she's Benjamin Button she's over 50 not the 40 that she advertises.
Originally Posted by Semaj09
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-21 15:23 #17861Senior Member

Posts: 1435Those pics were 10 years old 10 years ago.
Originally Posted by Semaj09
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-21 13:59 #17860Banned Member

Posts: 4190I've seen a more than a few bad reviews about her as well as the pics being way outdated. I've never seen her but that would keep me away.
Originally Posted by Semaj09
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-21 13:08 #17859Regular Member

Posts: 1Jackie NW Chicago
Any experience with this one?
Texts seem a little odd / pushy, but would love to meet her.
https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicago/files/6972412.htm
-
12-25-21 12:04 #17858Senior Member

Posts: 80Nora Volta
Any intel on her? https://tryst.link/escort/nora-volta.
I've seen her ad for a while now and really curious on checking her. I might TOFTT if no one in here has seen her.
-
12-24-21 15:49 #17857Senior Member

Posts: 53Nicole
https://tryst.link/escort/nicole0328
She is located near Milwaukee and Devon Ave. She charges 200 for hhr. Everything was covered. No kissing. Room smelled of smoke. CBJ with a lot of teeth. I pounded her from behind and filled the bag.
I would not recommend her.
-
12-24-21 08:07 #17856Senior Member

Posts: 70She's legit, but I can't speak for post COVID. She was more petite but thickened up a lot. Pretty sure she had a baby. Her prices used to be a lot better too.
Originally Posted by Mitsom
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-21 00:31 #17855Senior Member

Posts: 49Red flags
She's been reviewed on here a while back. Someone said she was to out of it to even perform. She got GPS after going on tryst and charging 5 for an hour. Used to be 3.
Originally Posted by Mitsom
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





