Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 2,911 to 2,925 of 6989
-
01-02-22 20:36 #4079Senior Member

Posts: 856UTR Turned sugar baby
Had been seeing this one on and off. Just mother on SA. Anyone else partake?
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...0-68718eeed96a
-
01-01-22 11:42 #4078Senior Member

Posts: 628Beeiscute
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...e-84f887cc2ec7
Originally Posted by BigBoss203
[View Original Post]
Is this the same girl? Used this screen name for one day, if so.
-
12-31-21 10:27 #4077Senior Member

Posts: 46It says she hasn't been active since September. Do you mind pm her snap or a number?
Originally Posted by BigBoss203
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-21 01:37 #4076Senior Member

Posts: 149All depends on the profile. At first I just wrote something and pasted it over and over and changed the name but that didn't work. Then I went to a more personalized first message and it worked so much better. Always try to work in a question about something they like to do from their profile. Give them something to type up. Something that won't warrant a one word answer. Got to get them engaged.
Originally Posted by BigBoss203
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-21 19:47 #4075Senior Member

Posts: 431Beeiscute
Here are a few pictures of her.
Originally Posted by BigBoss203
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-21 16:48 #4074Senior Member

Posts: 431First liner
Care to share what is your go-to first liner?
Originally Posted by TSmithers24
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-21 15:13 #4073Senior Member

Posts: 149Not sure what made me think of this but for anyone new to SA, here is something I wrote a while back that is a pretty good read on using the site. If you are looking for STG types don't read it, it doesn't apply. It's just one strategy that works for me. Many here have had much success doing other stuff.
Not sure why the link doesn't seem to be working. It's post #3641 in this thread.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?26376-Seeking-Arrangement-and-Other-Dating-Site-Reviews&p=5394453&viewfull=1#post5394453
-
12-27-21 15:04 #4072Senior Member

Posts: 149Haven't posted in a while since I've been seeing two from the site regularly and having a great time.
I'm really surprised by the price increase with everything that is going on right now. Maybe they thing since inflation is high they can just say they had to raise their price. Just nuts.
I haven't been on there since the spring since I joined for a month and found 7 women to meet. Met them all, continues with two and still see some of the others occasionally. Good luck all!!
-
12-26-21 22:24 #4071Senior Member

Posts: 494Veebug
Veebug is a fun girl, can take a pounding. I would say about a 6 in the body. Only con is that she doesn't give BJs.
Originally Posted by BigBoss203
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-21 14:22 #4070Senior Member

Posts: 431Veebug and Beesiscute
Since Seeking added that extra security (can't use incognito efficiently) and price hike, I will not renew for some time. I am sharing two girls I've had my fun with. I've shared them before here but a second time doesn't hurt.
Veebug is from Stratford, cool chick, stripper and okay body. Not fat but not slim. BBFS available. Range $200-$300. She cannot host. Loves to smoke weed.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...7-6a017eb82f57
This one is Beeiscute, she is 19, BBFS available and cannot host. Donation $200-300. Location is in Enfield. Loves to smoke weed.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-2e3823130e48
Merry Christmas!
-
12-24-21 03:00 #4069Senior Member

Posts: 856Is the mustache included?
Originally Posted by Chudakkad
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-21 22:17 #4068Senior Member

Posts: 1322Don't contact for digits
Good luck with your request to not contact you for her number. I have probably requested that a couple dozen times and never has at least one, usually multiple times. Most of the time it starts "I know you asked not to be contacted, but. " and the explanations on how it's "okay, because their situation is different. " This one seems like as close to a sure thing as it gets, so I'm thinking at least two, maybe as many as six. Nice find.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
Blue.
-
12-23-21 17:44 #4067Senior Member

Posts: 1042Toni_21
Got together with this one last week.
Easy to communicate and was dtf. Exchanged some text messages, discuss numbers and set up time to met at a FC in downtown the next day. You can bang her for a few hours for a very fair fee.
Too bad everything is cover with her, and can't hold a conversation too well. Other than that, she was pretty sweet and show up on time and can take a good beating without complaints. I won't repeat, but here's her profile.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...a-45d01a156f9a
P.S.: Don't contact me for her digits, you got her profile link so get to work lmao.
-
12-23-21 16:56 #4066Senior Member

Posts: 103[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
12-23-21 08:41 #4065Senior Member

Posts: 244She has not been on any site for at least two years. No pics or links but she did always post out of Rockville.
Originally Posted by WilliamArthur
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





