Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 195 of 472 FirstFirst ... 95 145 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 245 295 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,925 of 7068
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4158
    Quote Originally Posted by Bitobito  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the input everyone. I was considering Miss Diana, destiny's pics are nicer and she had a lot of positive reviews on them so I was leaning towards her. I figured out the search function here after posting and Destiny does not seem to match her reviews or pics, according to most on the forum so I am reconsidering. Thanks Again. I made my first visit to AMP in Escondido. May at Sunshine I thought it was pretty good but I don't have anything to compare it to though, so take my opinion with a grain of salt.
    I had a good time with Destiny. I had a fantastic, relaxing, bbjcim and she even asked how I wanted it and she delivered. She needs new photos though.

  2. #4157
    Regular Member


    Posts: 18

    Taz

    Quote Originally Posted by DrPornDawger  [View Original Post]
    It's probably from all the other creampies, what time did you see her?

    I saw her when she was fresh from the shower.
    That's what I thought too but it was like 10:30 am. Maybe she didn't go to sleep from the night before? LOL who knows.

  3. #4156
    Quote Originally Posted by Bitobito  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the input everyone. I was considering Miss Diana, destiny's pics are nicer and she had a lot of positive reviews on them so I was leaning towards her. I figured out the search function here after posting and Destiny does not seem to match her reviews or pics, according to most on the forum so I am reconsidering. Thanks Again. I made my first visit to AMP in Escondido. May at Sunshine I thought it was pretty good but I don't have anything to compare it to though, so take my opinion with a grain of salt.
    I may be wrong, but she probably faked a lot of those reviews. I haven't seen Diana yet, but she seems to be the better option based on her website and reviews.

  4. #4155
    Quote Originally Posted by EricTheActor  [View Original Post]
    Search for Mizz Diana (I mentioned her in the destiny post). She a little older but super professional. Her incall is super quiet and rural which is nice. Discrete. Easy screening. She is in Escondido.
    Thanks for the input everyone. I was considering Miss Diana, destiny's pics are nicer and she had a lot of positive reviews on them so I was leaning towards her. I figured out the search function here after posting and Destiny does not seem to match her reviews or pics, according to most on the forum so I am reconsidering. Thanks Again. I made my first visit to AMP in Escondido. May at Sunshine I thought it was pretty good but I don't have anything to compare it to though, so take my opinion with a grain of salt.

  5. #4154

    Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by WilliamMonroe  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to differ, but she was one of the worst experiences I've ever had. This wa a long time ago, so maybe she upped her game, I doubt it though. She seemed friendly but was so filled with rules it destroyed the mood. Weird things like no lube allowed.
    I have to agree with you about Destiny. Another mood killer was her consistent "oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah." it was so fake; so boring. Also she should have stayed with her real boobs. They were so much better. It's unfortunate because once upon a time she was really good.

  6. #4153

    Depends

    Quote Originally Posted by Bitobito  [View Original Post]
    Is there someone in Escondido or the surrounding areas anyone would recommend?
    Search for Mizz Diana (I mentioned her in the destiny post). She a little older but super professional. Her incall is super quiet and rural which is nice. Discrete. Easy screening. She is in Escondido.

  7. #4152

    Dest

    Quote Originally Posted by WilliamMonroe  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to differ, but she was one of the worst experiences I've ever had. This wa a long time ago, so maybe she upped her game, I doubt it though. She seemed friendly but was so filled with rules it destroyed the mood. Weird things like no lube allowed.
    Second this. Saw her a few years ago and it wasn't great. She was a big girl and had a lot of rules. Complained about her knees so missionary was the only position on the table, ok BJ, no GFE, and cut the HR session short because she had to pick up her kid from daycare. Only redeeming quality was the cheap rate and that she lived very close to me. Haven't repeated since though.

  8. #4151
    Quote Originally Posted by Bitobito  [View Original Post]
    I'm new to this game. Any info on Destiny? She has a lot of reviews on ER. Her rates seem too reasonable.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/serenity...an-diego-40848

    https://destiny13.escortbook.com/
    I would recommend Destiny for a long slow BBBJ and if you want to play with a set of huge tits. I saw her 2 years ago and had a great time. FYI she was bigger than the pictures on the links you posted, and they're the same pictures she used back then.

  9. #4150

    Taz

    Quote Originally Posted by Japex  [View Original Post]
    I been seeing a few posts recently about taz so I thought I'd add my experience. I saw her a couple weeks ago after reading all the hype. She definitely loves what she does. She was BBBJ then told me to FF her to which I happily obliged. I like big asses and she's got one so I asked if she wanted to fuck and before I finished my sentence she was already getting down on all fours. Howeverrrr, when she dropped her panties, this stench arose from her flower and tickled my nose hairs. Being the horny dumbass that I am, I still stuck it in and went to town. I jackhammered her until I busted deep as my 5.5" incher will go. I immediately felt gross and showered as she left. After the post nut clarity I thought I should probably get checked out. Results came back clean! But I won't be seeing her again.
    It's probably from all the other creampies, what time did you see her?

    I saw her when she was fresh from the shower.

  10. #4149
    Quote Originally Posted by WilliamMonroe  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to differ, but she was one of the worst experiences I've ever had. This wa a long time ago, so maybe she upped her game, I doubt it though. She seemed friendly but was so filled with rules it destroyed the mood. Weird things like no lube allowed.
    Is there someone in Escondido or the surrounding areas anyone would recommend?

  11. #4148
    Quote Originally Posted by Bitobito  [View Original Post]
    I'm new to this game. Any info on Destiny? She has a lot of reviews on ER. Her rates seem too reasonable.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/serenity...an-diego-40848

    https://destiny13.escortbook.com/
    Sorry to differ, but she was one of the worst experiences I've ever had. This wa a long time ago, so maybe she upped her game, I doubt it though. She seemed friendly but was so filled with rules it destroyed the mood. Weird things like no lube allowed.

  12. #4147
    Quote Originally Posted by SmackInCheeks  [View Original Post]
    She's legit. Amazing personality. Not skinny or bbw. Just thick. Good incall location and aims to please. Definitely a bargain.
    Thanks, I booked an appointment with Destiny for next week before I figured out how to use the search feature. I searched her and found posts referring to her place being disgusting with crackpipes and dog piss. I'm brand new to the hobby so I'm trying to figure out how to navigate everything. Does anyone have a go to girl in escondido or close to escondido?

  13. #4146
    Quote Originally Posted by Bitobito  [View Original Post]
    I'm new to this game. Any info on Destiny? She has a lot of reviews on ER. Her rates seem too reasonable.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/serenity...an-diego-40848

    https://destiny13.escortbook.com/
    She's legit. Amazing personality. Not skinny or bbw. Just thick. Good incall location and aims to please. Definitely a bargain.

  14. #4145

    Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by Bitobito  [View Original Post]
    I'm new to this game. Any info on Destiny? She has a lot of reviews on ER. Her rates seem too reasonable.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/serenity...an-diego-40848

    https://destiny13.escortbook.com/
    Looks like the destiny that used to do doubles with MizzDiana in Escondido. There was one point where MD explicitly stated on her page that she was no longer associated with Destiny (I'm not sure why or what happened). I've never seen Destiny but her rates were always super reasonable. Hope that helps.

  15. #4144

    Any info on Serenitydestiny aka Destiny

    I'm new to this game. Any info on Destiny? She has a lot of reviews on ER. Her rates seem too reasonable.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/serenity...an-diego-40848

    https://destiny13.escortbook.com/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape