Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,721 to 6,735 of 11033
-
12-23-21 18:01 #4313Senior Member

Posts: 191At that price, she is probably real.
If this was a sting they would keep the price low so they could destroy more lives with the least amount of effort.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-21 17:47 #4312Senior Member

Posts: 124Gabriella
She just joined the board yesterday. One photo, one ad. When I am unsure, I ask to meet the person for coffee. You can do that and take it from there. Other safe methods exist that guys use. But I don't htink I would knock on her hotel door without some comfort level.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-21 17:39 #4311Senior Member

Posts: 1106Spinner in Bellevue lovelygabriella
She is young, hot and in Bellevue.
All things make me nervous.
1) Is she UA?
2) Stings in Bellevue.
Opinions? Has anyone met her?
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...ovelygabriella
-
12-23-21 16:22 #4310Senior Member

Posts: 94Search that site for woman sentenced milwaukie.
Originally Posted by BeaverHunter69
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-21 11:37 #4309Senior Member

Posts: 332Bad link
Link doesn't work.
Originally Posted by LoadsOff
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-21 09:50 #4308Senior Member

Posts: 293Ad format is for sure Casey Tyler
Always beautiful young ladies, fresh and clean. If I was still in Seattle, I'd hit that for sure!
Originally Posted by Lego19
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-21 20:11 #4307Senior Member

Posts: 50Tori
+1 for Tori. She's my first inquiry when I'm in the south end. Her massage is out of this world. I have yet to find her equivalent in massage skills, menu and price point in Seattle proper.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-21 20:09 #4306Senior Member

Posts: 495Yup seems legit. Haven't seen her but the ad format hints that she is part of the famous Casey Tyler stable.
Originally Posted by Sevlac
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-21 19:52 #4305Senior Member

Posts: 2935So freaking fake.
Originally Posted by WillShookSpear
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-21 17:12 #4304Banned Member

Posts: 1358Also, a google search of the phone number in the ad, 425-XXX-1405, brings up nothing.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-21 16:52 #4303Senior Member

Posts: 323Looks like a complete fake to me. Too explicit, and weird language.
Originally Posted by ChimeMeNow
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-21 16:01 #4302Senior Member

Posts: 26CassandraCora
Is she legit? Search didn't return anything in this forum.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....VIEWED-TEXT-ME!-503-828-9449.
-
12-22-21 15:06 #4301Senior Member

Posts: 1544I'd be a little careful responding to this, because according to her ad, she gives the best massages in the Dallas Fort Worth area. Yet, she's advertising in Seattle.
Originally Posted by ChimeMeNow
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-21 15:03 #4300Senior Member

Posts: 153Naomi Oregon
https://katu.com/news/local/woman-se...lwaukie-murder
This is just sad, she was fine. Click watcher and a fish but fine LOL.
-
12-22-21 14:03 #4299Senior Member

Posts: 84Anyone seen her?
Please feel free to PM me.
https://carfun.com.listcrawler.eu/po...attle/72271145









Reply With Quote






