Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16103

    Ashley

    It looks like the reviews on Ashley are mixed. I saw her for the 3rd time today in South Charlotte. Just like the Mechanik and Jimbo, I enjoyed my visit. DATY and mish was on my menu. There isn't anything that tastes and feels better than eating and fucking a naturally wet pussy. Watching big plump titties bounce is also a sight to see. After I released in the bag, her and I had a friendly chat. Ashley is one of those girls that takes a few visits before she gets comfortable with you. DATY may or may not be on your menu.

    It's been said many times on this board that YMMV and Timing is everything. That is true for all of these Charlotte working girls.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/72370407

  2. #16102

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by AGoodThing2  [View Original Post]
    Gal is one of the most emotionless humans I've ever met. Pretty. Nice figure. Will let you do what you want. You have to tell her what to do. Pussy bare, tight and dry. Needed to get her wet and loose. All covered. CBJ, 69, Mish, CG, K9. Once done not a single fu**can word. I just dressed and left.

    She commented that one monger posted he did her bare Greek. Straight out said, "That was not me!

    Has baby drama. Good luck guys.
    She's also time wasting piece of shit. Agreed to meet today at 3 pm. 2:40 pm text her I'm otw and 20 minutes out. She says OK. Text her when I'm 10 minutes out and she says OK.

    I get there and she says the usual "need a few min." 3:30 pm still hadn't heard from her. 1 hour later she says she double booked because she "gets a lot of no shows". The level of Inconsideration from this **** is astonishing. You've been warned.

  3. #16101
    Quote Originally Posted by ChessGod  [View Original Post]
    Anyone meet this one: https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/449923265762 No face pic. Low pricing. No board reviews from what I can see. I've haven't yet mongered in the university area and I'm wanting to play there. Any info will help.
    I reviewed her a few months ago. Very thick lady in a mid to low incall off of Tryon near the waffle house. Normally works in the morning as she has a second shift job. IDK about lfk / dfk but offered all sorts of services. I stayed with BBBJ. If I recall BBFS was on the table. See orginal post #14791.

  4. #16100

    Whitney

    Anyone meet this one: https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/449923265762 No face pic. Low pricing. No board reviews from what I can see. I've haven't yet mongered in the university area and I'm wanting to play there. Any info will help.

  5. #16099

    Apple?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ushman1  [View Original Post]
    Went to 1 Spa Thursday night and met a Apple. Great experience, rim, CBJ, FS after being stepped on. Very bubbly personality, great body with bolt ons. In town from LA and not sure how long she'll be in town. 200 marbles will get you the game you want. I highly recommend her.
    Does "Apple" stand for something? Around how old was this gal?

  6. #16098

    Ella

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMechanik365  [View Original Post]
    She's with the QCE crew and they all have GPS.
    See my review from a few months ago. Damage was 300, she originally asked 400. Heavier than pics. Has stomach. Will do incall / outcall in a hotel. Nice big ass for pounding, cute face. Everything covered.

  7. #16097

    Ella

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyBirdyBob  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a visit with Ella? Is the location safe? No pimps? Thanks.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ellababyy
    She's with the QCE crew and they all have GPS.

  8. #16096

    Italian bunny

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...n/986478137863

    Beware of this provider. She's using fake pics. I contacted her and set a date, but had already done a search of her on the Richmond board. A fellow monger posted that pics were fake and belonged to someone in Florida. I asked her about the post, and she claimed that had posted it. She told me she did it because someone was using her pics. She said she was from Florida and had never been to Virginia. Then I asked if they were using her phone number too, because all the ads in Virginia had her number on them as well. Smmfh.

  9. #16095

    Concord Mills Area Provider?

    Hey guys, I will be visiting the concord mills / racetrack area again next week. Any recommendations for a dependable provider in that area? I only get up that way a couple times of year, as I live on the coast and usually post in those boards. Seniors feel free to PM. Thank you.

  10. #16094
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyBirdyBob  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a visit with Ella? Is the location safe? No pimps? Thanks.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ellababyy
    Totally classy lady. Very pretty. Totally safe. I did rub and wonderful tug.

  11. #16093

    And the 2021 Persistence Award goes to.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...r/785547102360

    Don't know who you are but keep up the good work. I suspect you told this skank she'd never work in this city again after she scammed you.

  12. #16092
    Quote Originally Posted by PSeries  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage? Having a reliable provider who bbbjcimnqns is somewhat rare.
    Very rare it was 150 for qv.

  13. #16091
    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    Did you provide a deposit as the ad requests?
    No deposit gave her donation when I got there.

  14. #16090

    Tattoos

    Quote Originally Posted by LethalSquirts  [View Original Post]
    I don't have any on my neck or face, but I guess we have a different definition of 'a lot of tattoos'. But like you say, to each their own.
    What is your point? Nobody was talking about you. I made a statement on the way I feel about too many tattoos on women like many others have. Not sure what made you feel like this post was about you but if you have a lot of tattoos that is awesome and super cool. Bad birthmarks are the other thing that turns me off on women. Do you have an opinion on that? Thanks bud.

  15. #16089

    Ella

    Has anyone had a visit with Ella? Is the location safe? No pimps? Thanks.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ellababyy

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape