Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,031 to 15,045 of 31135
-
12-24-21 23:24 #16105Senior Member

Posts: 255Rose again
Decided to check in on rose since I saw she was servicing out of huntersville in her ad, turned out she actually in Cornelius, even closer wasnt complaining, messaged her to set up a time, had to wait an hour since she's out of hotel at the moment. No big deal, reconnect an hour later, show up to the hotel, she comes down to meet me then walks up with me to the room, empty room, no companion in the bathroom, hit the lock and we got down to hit I don't know what was with her that night. She was super into it initiating all the GFE, full bare and filled her up.
After spooned to watch some house flipping show that was on the tv for the rest of my hour. From first seeing her at carmax house to hotels along independence, this has been my best visit with her to date. Hope she stays consistent.
-
12-24-21 22:16 #16104Senior Member

Posts: 150Agree with you both
Manny- I agree that Sarah markets herself well on here as she obviously did with that whole "health" BS post. She definitely struck me as willing to say whatever she can to collect and put it off until "next time".
Originally Posted by Concordian1977
[View Original Post]
Concordian- I agree 100% on Samara. I've seen her twice and she is the best around at the moment. Not sure if Manny's right about her having accounts, but regardless. She pretty, GFE, good at what she does, and I'll repeat.
J.
-
12-24-21 20:24 #16103Senior Member

Posts: 949Ashley
It looks like the reviews on Ashley are mixed. I saw her for the 3rd time today in South Charlotte. Just like the Mechanik and Jimbo, I enjoyed my visit. DATY and mish was on my menu. There isn't anything that tastes and feels better than eating and fucking a naturally wet pussy. Watching big plump titties bounce is also a sight to see. After I released in the bag, her and I had a friendly chat. Ashley is one of those girls that takes a few visits before she gets comfortable with you. DATY may or may not be on your menu.
It's been said many times on this board that YMMV and Timing is everything. That is true for all of these Charlotte working girls.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/72370407
-
12-24-21 17:46 #16102Regular Member

Posts: 11Ashley
She's also time wasting piece of shit. Agreed to meet today at 3 pm. 2:40 pm text her I'm otw and 20 minutes out. She says OK. Text her when I'm 10 minutes out and she says OK.
Originally Posted by AGoodThing2
[View Original Post]
I get there and she says the usual "need a few min." 3:30 pm still hadn't heard from her. 1 hour later she says she double booked because she "gets a lot of no shows". The level of Inconsideration from this **** is astonishing. You've been warned.
-
12-24-21 10:25 #16101Senior Member

Posts: 3078I reviewed her a few months ago. Very thick lady in a mid to low incall off of Tryon near the waffle house. Normally works in the morning as she has a second shift job. IDK about lfk / dfk but offered all sorts of services. I stayed with BBBJ. If I recall BBFS was on the table. See orginal post #14791.
Originally Posted by ChessGod
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-21 07:54 #16100Senior Member

Posts: 391Whitney
Anyone meet this one: https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/449923265762 No face pic. Low pricing. No board reviews from what I can see. I've haven't yet mongered in the university area and I'm wanting to play there. Any info will help.
-
12-23-21 19:39 #16099Senior Member

Posts: 137Apple?
Does "Apple" stand for something? Around how old was this gal?
Originally Posted by Ushman1
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-21 19:20 #16098Senior Member

Posts: 503Ella
See my review from a few months ago. Damage was 300, she originally asked 400. Heavier than pics. Has stomach. Will do incall / outcall in a hotel. Nice big ass for pounding, cute face. Everything covered.
Originally Posted by TheMechanik365
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-21 15:38 #16097Banned Member

Posts: 1148Ella
She's with the QCE crew and they all have GPS.
Originally Posted by DirtyBirdyBob
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-21 12:29 #16096Senior Member

Posts: 687Italian bunny
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...n/986478137863
Beware of this provider. She's using fake pics. I contacted her and set a date, but had already done a search of her on the Richmond board. A fellow monger posted that pics were fake and belonged to someone in Florida. I asked her about the post, and she claimed that had posted it. She told me she did it because someone was using her pics. She said she was from Florida and had never been to Virginia. Then I asked if they were using her phone number too, because all the ads in Virginia had her number on them as well. Smmfh.
-
12-23-21 12:23 #16095Senior Member

Posts: 160Concord Mills Area Provider?
Hey guys, I will be visiting the concord mills / racetrack area again next week. Any recommendations for a dependable provider in that area? I only get up that way a couple times of year, as I live on the coast and usually post in those boards. Seniors feel free to PM. Thank you.
-
12-23-21 12:15 #16094Senior Member

Posts: 55Totally classy lady. Very pretty. Totally safe. I did rub and wonderful tug.
Originally Posted by DirtyBirdyBob
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-21 11:41 #16093Senior Member

Posts: 427And the 2021 Persistence Award goes to.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...r/785547102360
Don't know who you are but keep up the good work. I suspect you told this skank she'd never work in this city again after she scammed you.
-
12-23-21 11:36 #16092Senior Member

Posts: 53Very rare it was 150 for qv.
Originally Posted by PSeries
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-21 11:34 #16091Senior Member

Posts: 53No deposit gave her donation when I got there.
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





