Thread: Hot Young Asian Girls
+
Add Report
Results 10,111 to 10,125 of 11568
-
12-23-21 13:59 #1458Senior Member

Posts: 137In the End Does it Matter
The reality is that no one is really good at telling age when the girls use Botox, makeup, low light, and the fact that some Asian women just look younger in appearance. I have asked a few girls their age (Not Hanna) and was surprised to find that they are older than what I thought, but that just tells you how good these girls are preserving themselves for the likes of us. The youngest was a girl named Jenny (22). She was so green and nervous, I felt sorry for the poor girl. She only lasted 2 weeks before she went back to Korea. Jennie said she lasted 3 days on her first visit till she went running back to Korea.
In addition, age really is not a factor as long as she is hot and provides you with good service. But that is where the rub is. One guys ideal hot girl is another guys Meh. Some guys like spinners, some like slim taller, some like big boobs, some like a girl with a little cushin for the pushin. The fact is, it's all subjective. A few guys said Miso / Minnie was their ATF and would hit that 2 - 3 times a week. Other guys, said they pass. A few guys really liked Jennie (me) and a few guys said her service was just OK and would not repeat. Some guys like service queens that will do anything others like just a pretty face and body. It just goes to show you how different opinions and chemistry can affect a guy saying she is HYA or she is a dud.
But to another posters point. Find someone you share the same tastes in girls and when he posts HYA then you have a better chance of finding your HYA. I thought BA and I had similar tastes, but I think he likes a girl with more of a full woman's body, where I like the slender / taller girl. Minus Miso, I like her because we have made chemistry in the sack together. As they say YMMV.
-
12-23-21 13:46 #1457Senior Member

Posts: 317RE Venus aka Elle aka Bijou aka Gabby
Venus / Elle is in her mid 30's. Some may feel she is older because she has been around more than ten years.
Originally Posted by DblEspresso
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-21 13:30 #1456Senior Member

Posts: 82Is this the Venus worked under CA-kdolls a few years ago in both LA and OC?
Originally Posted by TomKeen
[View Original Post]
I remember I saw her more than 5 times around 2016 and I cannot believe she was 35+ by that time.
Definitely not early 20 but I won't guess she's older than 28.
-
12-23-21 12:54 #1455Shill ignore my posts

Posts: 282Hana age
Calling Hana in her 20's? You are Korean American but you think Hana is younger than Miso?
[Deleted by Admin] It's all good though. We all know Miso is 20's.
You guys seem to be blinded by Hana reputation. Yes she was awesome and one of my favorites.
Hana is pushing 40. Yes believe it, facts. Her surgeon has done fantastic work. Even her perfect booty.
Crazy how some call Ravi, Hana, Cherry, etc in their 20's 30's but Miso is 40?
.
Originally Posted by AlexisDavis
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-21 12:46 #1454Senior Member

Posts: 530Elle Venus
I think they are talking about Elle / Venus. And yes, elle / venus is definitely older and early 40's BUT still ddg to me.
Originally Posted by DblEspresso
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-21 12:17 #1453Senior Member

Posts: 319Venus
Are we talking about Elle / Venus or Venus that is currently in Las Vegas?
Originally Posted by Kenzy
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-21 10:46 #1452Regular Member

Posts: 12Sugar bookergrey
I saw a couple of post of sugar from bookergrey here but I couldn't find it in the search. Anyone with experience with her? Thanks in advance!
-
12-23-21 09:57 #1451Senior Member

Posts: 177You can't trust most people's opinions on looks on boards. The key is to identify a few mongers who consistently have provided recommendations that match your own tastes. It's good to have you back BTW.
Originally Posted by AlexisDavis
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-21 09:43 #1450Senior Member

Posts: 177Ava was pretty hot too.
Originally Posted by Jack926
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-21 09:42 #1449Senior Member

Posts: 195Venus been around since like 2010 or something. Definitely in her 40's by now but still same, great service and attitude.
Originally Posted by CreamInside
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-21 08:54 #1448Senior Member

Posts: 313She is early 40's
She's in her early 40's dude, she is still hot af though.
Originally Posted by Kenzy
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-21 07:42 #1447Banned Member

Posts: 1258Perception is reality.
Originally Posted by AlexisDavis
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-21 01:13 #1446Senior Member

Posts: 45Venus' age
I am in mid 30's and I thought Venus is definitely younger than me. Conservatively I would put her as early 30's. But in relative of the current landscape, she can pass it as late 20's as well, for me at least.
Originally Posted by AlexisDavis
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-21 00:38 #1445Regular Member

Posts: 21I honestly don't put too much weight on those photos because they are almost always either fake or heavily photoshopped. You'll know you have the right one because there's a. 4 up charge for the hhr than the other girls. I always ask about which girl I'm getting ahead of time and then again when I arrive.
Originally Posted by CeroKool00
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-21 00:02 #1444Regular Member

Posts: 18Donation rates
At the risk of sounding cheap, are there any HYAs that are roughly the same rate as an AMP?
I'd usually spring for quantity over quality, but it's a little disappointing that AMP workers are 10-15 years older than me most times.
Seems like the baseline HYA is double to triple their rates, though. Have I just been looking in the wrong places?
Provably doesn't help that idk a thing about getting verified anywhere.











Reply With Quote





