Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: The Massholes

+ Add Report
Page 164 of 658 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 214 264 ... LastLast
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 9866
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7421

    Who the knucklehead now. Oops it's me. LOL

    Not you few guys who've said certain stuff. It's Me now big time. I was just made aware that Laws have gotten way more strict. When it comes to getting caught with an escort. They be charging for Trafficking now as a Trumped Up Charge. Thanks STDKing and to you other folks for schooling me in. I appreciate Yas. Yeah back when I got busted back in the day, things were way different. Guess being gone in another Country for a long time, then returning, stuff has changed dramatically. I'm obviously the dumb idiot now. For not being aware of these States Laws. Of how serious a big deal they make about being with a escort.

  2. #7420
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun04  [View Original Post]
    This is the dumbest and most inaccurate thing I have ever heard. This is absolutely not true. While a criminal record can hold you up and even be the reason you get denied a permit for a LTC. Any type of solicitation charge against you will not give you a denial of the permit. Might want to do some research on that before you try to sound like you know what you're talking about. Smh.
    It's kind of vague. Simple association is no grounds, so if your questioned out of your home town doubt anyone knows. If your brought in and charged but charges are dropped the license authority may ask about it and your reply would be so what and their reply is never mind. If you have any kind of criminal conviction the licensing authority may try to use "lack of discretion " so you may need a lawyer to twist that one away. But less face it in Massachusetts if you are carrying in a bar whether or not your drinking renewal can be a pain. When I was young had a couple times I crossed paths with home town police. When called in for my permit they asked some questions and my answer was so what nothing came of it. They would push the card to the side and pull out another. So long as you do not say something stupid like. Ya I screwed her but you guys were to dumb to prove it. You should be OK.

  3. #7419

    Well if you guys are too worried about stuff

    Like a LTC, losing yo families, careers, etc, etc and so forth. Then just retire from this darn Hobby. I'm not saying this to all of you. Just the guys who are so worried, such Worry Warts. LOL By the way I been caught with an escort and I didn't lose my familia. And all my family back in Puerto Rico still accept me. Also I still have my career of selling tomatoes out on the Corner, to knuckleheads like you guys, who just assume that you'll lose your career over getting caught with an escort. Cry me a River on that garbage. Plenty of people get caught with escorts and still have they career. Note to Self and to you Worry Warts, escorts are human beings too. Just like us guys. You scared, don't Play.

  4. #7418
    This is the dumbest and most inaccurate thing I have ever heard. This is absolutely not true. While a criminal record can hold you up and even be the reason you get denied a permit for a LTC. Any type of solicitation charge against you will not give you a denial of the permit. Might want to do some research on that before you try to sound like you know what you're talking about. Smh.

    Quote Originally Posted by JimXuper90  [View Original Post]
    So many of you have LTC. If you get caught with escort, a police record might stop you from renewing the LTC.

  5. #7417
    Quote Originally Posted by JimXuper90  [View Original Post]
    So many of you have LTC. If you get caught with escort, a police record might stop you from renewing the LTC.
    If you get caught with an escort you will lose more than your LTC. You will lose your family, your career, etc.

  6. #7416
    Quote Originally Posted by SalamanderFour  [View Original Post]
    I often carry something small, concealable, for meets. Nothing's ever happened, and for a simple rip off I'd still never produce it. But it's good to have if things get crazy and your life gets at stake.

    Otherwise, I'd let them do the simple rip for a little money. It's not worth it to fight.

    But it's still good to have, as insurance if things get crazy.

    For the people that say "don't carry," that's fine for you, but some of us like to have an option. We are not complacent.
    A civilian thinking he can take on criminals will usually lose. Do not listen to this guy.

  7. #7415
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by BikeRiderX  [View Original Post]
    We'll have to agree to disagree if your advocating accepting higher prices. Makes me think there's more to the story.

    BTW left Waltham and went to 1021 for an incredible time with a smoking hot K girl at a fair price. Won't make that mistake again.
    Not advocating higher prices. Just don't think walking out after paying and leaving with blue balls is worth it. Would settle for a standard ending if I did not want to pay the price for more.

    So 1021 had a hot girl? I read on the Providence forum it was full of grannies

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5675499

  8. #7414
    Asshole, ignore my posts, none of them have value


    Posts: 487

    Well Said

    I'm telling you, the guy works for the parlors.

    Anytime a monger posts about bad services, parlor WGs haggling for inflated prices or mongers calling for boycott, here he comes running down to object to your complaint.

    Glad you went down to 1021 and had a great time. Mass parlors are complete bullshit. Dry them off and bleed them with some boycott until they come around to their senses.

    Quote Originally Posted by BikeRiderX  [View Original Post]
    We'll have to agree to disagree if your advocating accepting higher prices. Makes me think there's more to the story.

    BTW left Waltham and went to 1021 for an incredible time with a smoking hot K girl at a fair price. Won't make that mistake again.

  9. #7413

    Nrlmus the tranny fucker

    What's up you stolen valor fake ass marine Are you still fucking those trannys? I caught your post about carrying pepper spray with you You are one tough fake marine Happy holidays you big fag fucker.

    Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!

  10. #7412
    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    You paid 40 for the massage. Then walked out with blue balls.

    So you lost 40.

    Then I suppose if you go to the next place you spend 40 and get what you want for 100, you break even price wise.

    You spent the same amount you would have at the first place but with the extra time and hassle of going to another place.

    Also she was cute, may not find that at the second place.

    Not worth it in my opinion.
    We'll have to agree to disagree if your advocating accepting higher prices. Makes me think there's more to the story.

    BTW left Waltham and went to 1021 for an incredible time with a smoking hot K girl at a fair price. Won't make that mistake again.

  11. #7411
    Quote Originally Posted by SalamanderFour  [View Original Post]
    I often carry something small, concealable, for meets. Nothing's ever happened, and for a simple rip off I'd still never produce it. But it's good to have if things get crazy and your life gets at stake.

    Otherwise, I'd let them do the simple rip for a little money. It's not worth it to fight.

    But it's still good to have, as insurance if things get crazy.

    For the people that say "don't carry," that's fine for you, but some of us like to have an option. We are not complacent.
    So many of you have LTC. If you get caught with escort, a police record might stop you from renewing the LTC.

  12. #7410
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsChiChi  [View Original Post]
    Thank you to everyone here that responded to my question.

    Yeah I figured it's a little too extreme and not worth the hassle to even worry to much about plus even if a John did use self defense I wonder how the court will still find a way to fuck you up the ass knowing what you were there for LOL.
    I often carry something small, concealable, for meets. Nothing's ever happened, and for a simple rip off I'd still never produce it. But it's good to have if things get crazy and your life gets at stake.

    Otherwise, I'd let them do the simple rip for a little money. It's not worth it to fight.

    But it's still good to have, as insurance if things get crazy.

    For the people that say "don't carry," that's fine for you, but some of us like to have an option. We are not complacent.

  13. #7409
    Asshole, ignore my posts, none of them have value


    Posts: 487

    Selfless act by a monger

    This is what sacrifice and taking one for the team means.

    What he did was selfless and open doors for the next monger. That hoe saw money walked away because she was greedy. Next monger that walks in that door, thanks to the sacrifice of this monger, bet you she won't pull that inflation nonsense. I say 40 $ is a small price to pay to send a message. Absolutely balls on him and great going.

    By the way, coincidence here you are, again, replying on a post where a monger is discussing not overpaying or walking out on a parlor hoe trying to haggle for inflated prices.

    Do you work for the parlors or something. Inquiring minds would like to know?

    Big kudos to the monger for walking out on that WG asking her bullshit inflated prices. Thank you for holding the line. We should all thank you for your selfless act. Great going.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    You paid 40 for the massage. Then walked out with blue balls.

    So you lost 40.

    Then I suppose if you go to the next place you spend 40 and get what you want for 100, you break even price wise.

    You spent the same amount you would have at the first place but with the extra time and hassle of going to another place.

    Also she was cute, may not find that at the second place.

    Not worth it in my opinion.

  14. #7408
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by BikeRiderX  [View Original Post]
    Went to this place this morning. Walked in and met Grace. Cute little thing with b cups and a nice little ass. Teeth kind of messed up. She was thrown off I didn't have an appointment. Opted for the hhr. Decent massage allowed a little roaming of her back side. After the flip, heavy negotiations. FS not on the menu, 140 for a CBJ. No thanks, got my clothes on and started to walk out. She decides to give me some crap on the way out. Too bad she was cute.

    Guys, we have to stick together and drive these prices down. If we walk out on this crap, they'll come back down.
    You paid 40 for the massage. Then walked out with blue balls.

    So you lost 40.

    Then I suppose if you go to the next place you spend 40 and get what you want for 100, you break even price wise.

    You spent the same amount you would have at the first place but with the extra time and hassle of going to another place.

    Also she was cute, may not find that at the second place.

    Not worth it in my opinion.

  15. #7407

    Well said.

    I hear you man! The only Magnums I'm concerned with is the ones at CVS to fit over my thick cock.

    Welcome back dude!

    Quote Originally Posted by CasinoBlue  [View Original Post]
    I've been out of the game since covid but what's all this talk about guns, pepper spray and self defense??

    Trying to ease back into the game, anyone can recommend some beauties in the Shrewbury areas? Much appreciated, be safe and well out there friends!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape