Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 766 of 1716 FirstFirst ... 266 666 716 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 816 866 1266 ... LastLast
Results 11,476 to 11,490 of 25732
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14257
    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...w/983101350546

    I'm late, but I saw Star several weeks ago. Pretty sure her dude friend is the one who let me inside the building, but whatever. She was a little 'not together,' but it was also pretty late at night, so I don't know if I just caught her when she was tired or what. Absolutely amazing BJ, probably the best I've had from a girl in this line. Covered miss, but she seemed open to BBFS once she had inspected me. Damage was one Benjamin.

    One thing I do not like is that she'll occasionally text the number unsolicited. I'll never like that, regardless of burner status.

    I'll repeat.

  2. #14256

    Star

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveTimder  [View Original Post]
    One post, glorious review, no disrespect, but I will pause for further validation.

    Stay safe guys.
    One of the best looking, pleasant girl. Only issue is communication, probably because she is so popular.

  3. #14255

    Busty Brunette

    Look under Busty Brunette. She has ads running constantly under several names and on all platforms.

    Quote Originally Posted by FpWant  [View Original Post]

  4. #14254

    Info


  5. #14253

    Layla. Link

    Sorry fellas here's the link to my previous post about Layla.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...g/069019449612

  6. #14252

    Layla.

    Anyone seen sexy Layla recently? Has she lost most of that baby weight she gained? She still was good looking but gained a lot of lbs, I heard she slimmed bk down some but just wanting too see if anyone dreamed of her lately. Thank you.

  7. #14251

    Multi hr worth the $

    Is there anyone around South Dayton / Miamisburg / Middletown worth seeing on a multi hour, that's not rush rush?

  8. #14250

    Star legit

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveTimder  [View Original Post]
    One post, glorious review, no disrespect, but I will pause for further validation.

    Stay safe guys.
    This is is legit. I'm a regular member and been following the information shared on this forum and wanted to share star's experience.

    She is one of the best provider in Dayton. Did you have a different experience?

  9. #14249

    Authentic?

    Quote Originally Posted by FreakyDevilus  [View Original Post]
    Had a great time with star. She was freshly showered and clean smooth all over body. Yes there was a dog inside her bathroom.

    BBBJ was great and did deep throat and kept doing it.

    Then did miss BBFS and cum inside her.
    One post, glorious review, no disrespect, but I will pause for further validation.

    Stay safe guys.

  10. #14248

    Sad

    Quote Originally Posted by Fred31  [View Original Post]
    Derby passed from kidney failure and leah just dispersed after that.
    Wow. Thanks for clarification.

  11. #14247
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgorka  [View Original Post]
    Didn't Derby pass a few years back? At that hotel off Neva.
    Derby passed from kidney failure and leah just dispersed after that.

  12. #14246
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgorka  [View Original Post]
    Didn't Derby pass a few years back? At that hotel off Neva.
    Sadly you are correct.

  13. #14245
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1420

    Derby

    Didn't Derby pass a few years back? At that hotel off Neva.

    Quote Originally Posted by OhMyGodBecky  [View Original Post]
    Been a couple years since I've seen them. Had fun, two different visits. Are they still operating in the area? Or at least Derby?

  14. #14244

    Long gone

    Quote Originally Posted by OhMyGodBecky  [View Original Post]
    Been a couple years since I've seen them. Had fun, two different visits. Are they still operating in the area? Or at least Derby?
    I never met with her but remember her ad. I was interested in the red head slim derby. Text once or twice but schedules were off. Last I heard they moved south or out west.

  15. #14243

    Derby and Leah

    Been a couple years since I've seen them. Had fun, two different visits. Are they still operating in the area? Or at least Derby?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape