The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: KAngels Discussion

+ Add Report
Page 347 of 424 FirstFirst ... 247 297 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 397 ... LastLast
Results 5,191 to 5,205 of 6359
We Will Help You Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #1169

    Their pictures are genuine.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rok122  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a chance to see Heidi or Audrey at GSL?
    They use real pictures, moderately photoshopped. Their new PO is kind, bright, and professional. Audrey and Heidi are top of the class; they are unique, extremely sexy, pretty, passionate, competitive to Connie (GSL), Chloe (Lolipop), and Suzie (GSL).

  2. #1168

    Gsl

    Has anyone had a chance to see Heidi or Audrey at GSL?

  3. #1167

    Coco

    Can anyone comment on whether photos accurately portray her body? Breasts, ass, slimness. And how would you rate face /10 (7 being meh and 10 being perfect)?

  4. #1166
    Quote Originally Posted by JTung  [View Original Post]
    Thinking of seeing her. Anyone has details? Age, height, bust, etc.
    Saw her today. She is hot, slim body, nice proportionate ass and bolt ons. She gave an amazing deep throat BBBJ and her kitty is tight as fuck. She is A+ performer, and finished me off with CIM.

    Unfortunately she is leaving tomorrow for Orange County. Hope you saw her.

  5. #1165

    Erica is definitely fun

    I missed my chance to see Cherry so I wanted to see Coco again but she was booked until late yesterday. Erica was available so I decided to give her a go. She's definitely on the older side, maybe late 30's. Great body though, not scrawny and nowhere near plump. Just right. I would say the photo are her with the typical Asian styled filters on them. She didn't ask me to shower and I didn't feel the need to as I just did before coming over. Lots of kissing. She likes to use her tongue. She helped me undress and dropped down for BBBJ and good DT. I then put her on the edge of the bed to reciprocate. After she squeezed my head with her thighs a couple of times, I came up and went for standing mish until CIP. After a quick cleaning, she massages the area around my groin which felt good and then initiated round 2 with more DT. Hoped on for CG and swapped to multiple different positions. The 2nd shot wasn't coming as easily but she was determined and didn't complain or stop me as I kept going at it. We got hot and sweaty during round 2. She didn't shy away from P2 M to help keep me up. We used the whole time for activities. After a quick shower as we both needed it.

    A couple things to note: I don't know if they normally share the same apartment unit but Erica was in the same unit as Coco as she was with another monger in the other room, so paths may cross. I was able to hear one person leave after seeing Coco and another come in not too long after. They may have also heard Erica and myself. Also Erica had this crazed look when we were doing mish where she would stick her tongue out and move it about and stare right into my eyes. It was a little bit distracting.

  6. #1164

    Anyone seen Jia from GSL

    Thinking of seeing her. Anyone has details? Age, height, bust, etc.

  7. #1163

    Erica

    Saw Erica she's great opened door wearing black pantys and bra. Little dfk then off to shower she joined little play more dfk she tiny nice body and petite. After shower off to bedroom we embraced and kissed more then I layed her on side of the bed and had daty and dato I was rock hard so slide right in BBFS finished 1st round cip. We did more dfk sucking on her nipples and more 69. Finally mounted her with legs spread pounded till 2nd pop cute how she looked down watching my dick pound away. Off to shower to clean up her tiny body had me hard again lifted her onto bathroom sink counter and finished with last pounding. She's a lot of fun definitely better than the old granny's up in Lynnwood.

  8. #1162

    A great time

    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleDoctor  [View Original Post]
    I think the pictures are pretty close to her body habitus. I wouldn't describe her as skinny nor would I say she is chubby.
    I saw her last night. I'd say the pics are accurate but touched up like you would expect. I always look at the description. 5&#824X;, 32 B-24-34,105 lbs All are accurate. I'd put her at mid 30's with the body type that's just a bit past skinny and toned but still petite and in ok shape. She makes up for any potential lack in being a tight bodied 20 year old in pure enthusiasm. She was actually into the session and was trying to drain me dry. She got 2 and wanted a 3rd which is practically unheard of. DFK throughout the whole session.

  9. #1161
    Quote Originally Posted by Twister100  [View Original Post]
    Just looks older or she's also gained 5 years worth of weight?
    I think the pictures are pretty close to her body habitus. I wouldn't describe her as skinny nor would I say she is chubby.

  10. #1160

    Summer is not worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by BackDoordRiver  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Summer?
    BBFSCIP in Summer yesterday.

    "Ugly" compared to Baby, Cherry, or Coco, but her face is still 7/10. Definitely plastic surgery on face. Doesn't look anything like her pics, obviously.

    The website is also lying about her height. She is not 5'0" at all. She is pretty tall. About 5'6".

    She has man made tits, and they look kind of terrible. C cups that spread far apart and don't even make a cleavage.

    Pointy light brown nipples. Probably de-sensitized from boob job surgery.

    No visible scars though.

    Pussy was nice and wet but not tight. Not loose either. She prefers K9.

    No wonder she has no booked appointments while the other are booked from morning til late afternoon.

    I am going to stick with Cherry and Coco.

  11. #1159

    Erica. KAngels

    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleDoctor  [View Original Post]
    I saw Erica at kangels today. Good session. The picture is really her albeit from at least 5 years ago. She is from New York. Very passionate Lots of DFK. Probably one of the better massages in between goal 1 and 2. Very limited English. So not a lot of chit chat.
    Just looks older or she's also gained 5 years worth of weight?

  12. #1158

    Erica at Kangels

    I saw Erica at kangels today. Good session. The picture is really her albeit from at least 5 years ago. She is from New York. Very passionate Lots of DFK. Probably one of the better massages in between goal 1 and 2. Very limited English. So not a lot of chit chat.

  13. #1157
    Quote Originally Posted by BackDoordRiver  [View Original Post]
    Andy Kangels offer Greek?
    Wouldn't that be an interesting treat.

  14. #1156

    Summer?

    Anyone seen Summer?

  15. #1155

    Greek?

    Andy Kangels offer Greek?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape