Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 641 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 141 541 591 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 691 741 1141 1641 ... LastLast
Results 9,601 to 9,615 of 25027
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15427

    Recommendation

    Anyone got a good BBFS, BBBJCIM type of woman in Providence or nearby? Open to all. Looked through the ads and didn't find anything interesting. I saw the Soul Snatcher a couple of times. But, it got old quick. Was going to hit the Strip Club as well after reading some reviews here. Open forum or PM is fine. Thanks.

  2. #15426

    Looking for Riah or Mariah

    Been a few years since I saw her, short thick girl with great tits, black hair, worked out of motel rooms, friendly and very accommodating. Anyone know if she still active.

  3. #15425

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by TylerDurden36  [View Original Post]
    This one is just my type. She seems to disappear a lot and also changes #'s (both red flags).

    But looking for any info. Thanks.
    Pics are a little outdated, she's a bit heavier than the pics but she carries it well. She upcharges for kissing and BBFS both separate but the BBFS isn't even worth it IMO. She's adamant about you not finishing inside her. So much so that she'll ask if you came every 5 seconds so you're not even going to be able to enjoy it. She's a good kisser but something tells me YMMV with the kissing since we hit it off well beforehand. I don't remember the quote but I remember thinking I'd repeat when I was driving home afterwards. Leave a report if you do go visit her. She's sweet if you treat her well.

  4. #15424
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Clbj123  [View Original Post]
    I almost didn't try because she requires a rubber but there's something about her that makes me want to see her even with one.
    She's cute. I have her snapchat so I check it out often. But some of her post just make it seem like I won't enjoy myself because she's all about money.

  5. #15423

    Nikki Baby? Anyone have some info?

    This one is just my type. She seems to disappear a lot and also changes #'s (both red flags).

    But looking for any info. Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mjq3njg2odmwogm0njk0ymixm2m3ogvmyzk3yzdhnmq3nti5zdg.jpg.jpg‎  

  6. #15422

    Leilani

    Yes. I saw her a few months back.

    She is considerably heavier than the pictures shown, but not unattractively so IMO.

    She was clean, enthusiastic, a little late, but with sincere apologies. She was game for anything, submissive and friendly. BBJ, but everything else covered. No demons, no signs of a habit.

    Def would repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eyesee  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her post for a while now, has anyone experienced?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...d/251235751043

  7. #15421
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm a good provider and definitely a BBW. If you're in to BBW's and and you want to dish out 150/ hh feel free but I seen her for 80/ hh FS.
    I meant to do a review of her last month when I saw her. I throat fucked her and played with her tits. Then I payed down and let her take her time sucking me until junior erupted, She is a pleasant girl.

    Don't know if I will repeat or not.

  8. #15420
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't do BBBJ so I didn't go see her.
    I almost didn't try because she requires a rubber but there's something about her that makes me want to see her even with one.

  9. #15419
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Clbj123  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't do BBBJ so I didn't go see her.

  10. #15418

    Woonsocket BBW

    I can confirm a good provider and definitely a BBW. If you're in to BBW's and and you want to dish out 150/ hh feel free but I seen her for 80/ hh FS.

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerBob  [View Original Post]
    Well, after complaining earlier, I did at least manage to finally get a response from one who I'd been curious about for awhile. She's been mentioned before, so it's not exactly new info, but figured I'd throw my $0. 02 in anyway and just confirm that I had a similar experience to what has been said about her by others.

    Initial responses were slow, but once we got to the point where we had a confirmed appointment it got better. Everything went pretty typically in terms of actually meeting up.

    To get the one potential negative out of the way first (and this really shouldn't be a surprise since she advertises as a BBW), she's quite heavy. I think one of the previous posts mentioned that she's bigger than the pics make her look, and that's true. That's going to be a deal breaker for some of you right off the bat (but if you're one of those guys, then you probably weren't interested as soon as you saw "BBW" anyway). For some of you, it's not a problem at all. So for that second group, the good news is that everything else was great. Great attitude, nice girl, very good service. Damage was 150 hh /200 hr for FS (she had a few other rates for QV or BBBJ only sessions as well).

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/184066013091

  11. #15417

    Lustful Lauren


  12. #15416

    Leilani

    I've seen her post for a while now, has anyone experienced?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...d/251235751043

  13. #15415

    Thanks

    It's Bob approved so I am there at some point. I'll write a review. Thanks.

  14. #15414
    Quote Originally Posted by Addickted  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few months back. She was pretty good, cute petite BBW. Decent BBBJ and good time overall. Don't remember exactly what the donation was, but I think it was reasonable.

  15. #15413

    Better link

    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie58  [View Original Post]
    Please go back and redo the link. I got one thing on egames.com and a slew of options when trying to paste the link from female-escorts on (drop the period). I tried them together and that was worse. Maybe it's just me, but I don't think so.
    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...e/907003376121

    And no I haven't.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape