Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 338 of 732 FirstFirst ... 238 288 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 388 438 ... LastLast
Results 5,056 to 5,070 of 10971
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #5916
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4548
    Quote Originally Posted by MinorLeague  [View Original Post]
    She says her last SD gave her $1,200 per meet <https://members.seeking.com/member/1...-ae0e1468bd75>.
    Well she ain't stupid. She will say high price cause she knows you will negotiate to lower. Ain't no WGs going to be like my last sugar daddy gave me $200 LOL.

  2. #5915

    Discretion

    Quote Originally Posted by KashkaiBoy  [View Original Post]
    I signed up for SA a few months ago, quickly matched up with a few interesting women -- all young, hot. Made coffee dates for two of the best, both were game for a hotel tryst with mutual benefits. But in the end I pulled the plug on both. Why? I ended up with cold feet about privacy and about the possibility of their finding out my real name / etc.

    You see, as many gents in this hobby I value discretion. So I found the fact that in SA there is a sort of "dating" pretence that involves lots of questions (both in initial connection and then in preview coffee meet up) about who you are, what you do, where you live, where you are from, what is your ethnic background, etc. I just found lying about all of this tiring and I could not shake the sense that despite best laid plans I could divulge a piece of information that with google could lead to my identity being discovered. There are many accounts of extortion and so on related to SD arrangements, and even without that kind of criminality I just don't have time or head space to have any chaos or drama in my life.

    So my question is: for those of you who partake in SA hookups, how do you guarantee discretion? Do you lie about your name and so on? Are you anxious about divulging personal info? Basically: am I overreacting, and is there a "safe" way to play on SA?
    Not sure there is an absolute guarantee. There is always a risk in this hobby. But just use common sense. You are not required to give them personal information. So don't. Just tell them you want discretion upfront. They should understand that. If not, move on. Most women want discretion themselves. Also, use a burner phone. Meet at hotels, rather than hosting at your house if you want to play it safe. Don't make your profile pics public by default. That being said, the girls in my rotation I have known for a few years and we have developed a friendship and I trust them and they trust me. But that is my choice and a risk I am willing to take. You do what's comfortable for you.

  3. #5914
    Quote Originally Posted by KashkaiBoy  [View Original Post]
    I signed up for SA a few months ago, quickly matched up with a few interesting women -- all young, hot. Made coffee dates for two of the best, both were game for a hotel tryst with mutual benefits. But in the end I pulled the plug on both. Why? I ended up with cold feet about privacy and about the possibility of their finding out my real name / etc.

    You see, as many gents in this hobby I value discretion. So I found the fact that in SA there is a sort of "dating" pretence that involves lots of questions (both in initial connection and then in preview coffee meet up) about who you are, what you do, where you live, where you are from, what is your ethnic background, etc. I just found lying about all of this tiring and I could not shake the sense that despite best laid plans I could divulge a piece of information that with google could lead to my identity being discovered. There are many accounts of extortion and so on related to SD arrangements, and even without that kind of criminality I just don't have time or head space to have any chaos or drama in my life.

    So my question is: for those of you who partake in SA hookups, how do you guarantee discretion? Do you lie about your name and so on? Are you anxious about divulging personal info? Basically: am I overreacting, and is there a "safe" way to play on SA?
    Would definitely like to see this answered as well, by someone with a lot more experience than me.

    As someone with an uncommon name, there's no way I'll give my real either first or last name. I also don't get into my profession too much. I'm also real careful with my wallet as well and I don't usually touch my phone either for an intro or intimate meet. I also plan where I do intro meets in public, since there are some areas of the city where I could bump into people who would know me. SA is definitely risky in multiple ways I've found, but unfortunately, risk tends to be proportional to reward.

    Also, don't forget as Louie CK says "A man will cut your arm off and throw it in a river, but he'll leave you as a human being intact. He won't fuck with who you are. Women are non-violent, but they will shit inside of your heart. "

  4. #5913

    Privacy?

    I signed up for SA a few months ago, quickly matched up with a few interesting women -- all young, hot. Made coffee dates for two of the best, both were game for a hotel tryst with mutual benefits. But in the end I pulled the plug on both. Why? I ended up with cold feet about privacy and about the possibility of their finding out my real name / etc.

    You see, as many gents in this hobby I value discretion. So I found the fact that in SA there is a sort of "dating" pretence that involves lots of questions (both in initial connection and then in preview coffee meet up) about who you are, what you do, where you live, where you are from, what is your ethnic background, etc. I just found lying about all of this tiring and I could not shake the sense that despite best laid plans I could divulge a piece of information that with google could lead to my identity being discovered. There are many accounts of extortion and so on related to SD arrangements, and even without that kind of criminality I just don't have time or head space to have any chaos or drama in my life.

    So my question is: for those of you who partake in SA hookups, how do you guarantee discretion? Do you lie about your name and so on? Are you anxious about divulging personal info? Basically: am I overreacting, and is there a "safe" way to play on SA?

  5. #5912

    Soooooooo

    Ever meet up with Rue?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdigfk  [View Original Post]
    I will meet her tomorrow. I will report back the experience.

    Has anyone met her and can share the scoop?

  6. #5911
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStu  [View Original Post]
    I went on a meet and greet with her maybe 1. 5 years ago. At the time she said I could come to her place in Pawtucket. Bareback was ok, I forget why I never actually went farther. But at the time she wanted 300 for a few hours. Come a few months ago I reached out to her AND she tells me that its not her it's her twin sister, LOL. She now charges more, wants 500 for 1. 5 hrs. She's been talked about before on here. LOL we'd term her as a pro, she probably thinks of herself as more of a pro sugarbaby. I still kind of want to see her but too focused on my regular 2 sb's who do overnights for 300 and 400.
    That mediocre girl asked me for $600. HARD PASS.

  7. #5910

    Anyone see Kassy

    She says her last SD gave her $1,200 per meet <https://members.seeking.com/member/1...-ae0e1468bd75>.

  8. #5909

    Daisy

    I can corroborate this information. I would not avoid her though. I saw no signs of serious drug use and you get what you came for. I would say that having a four year old open the door and scream what are you doing 8's a new experience though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Patriarchist  [View Original Post]
    I recommend avoiding this one.

    When I entered her apartment I was surprised to see kids sitting in the living room along with another young woman as I walked by in front of them. I asked the SA girl if the kids were hers and she said they were "ours" (referring to the other girl). Later she asked if the other girl could hang out (I. E. Have fun) with us. I got a good look at this other girl; she was gross. Didn't want anything to do with that so I privately and politely declined. Obviously these two are a lesbian couple.

    When I was alone with the SA girl she hardly made eye contact and was asking for the donation before doing anything.

    She told me she liked kissing but was passively, yet adamantly resistant to actually doing it. The whole situation was just offputting and I ended up leaving.

    Her real name is Haylee. She said at first her name was Daisy but I pointed out how there was a certificate on her bedroom wall that said Haylee and she admitted it was her name.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...7-5fddd3ca744b

  9. #5908
    Quote Originally Posted by JClearMan1  [View Original Post]
    OK, so I was skeptical about all the claims made in this thread. Last night I created a seeking.com account, this morning a upgraded to a 30 day subscription and added one picture (my real face, which is a calculated risk). I did a search, favorited a few ladies and sent a few messages. Within a half hour I was juggling several conversations and received phone numbers in all of them. As of now, I am already driving home from an encounter that I set up from one of those conversations. $200 for an hour of her time, DATY and BBFS twice! She was a totally normal 30-something lady. I'm definitely not going to share the account, I'm just sharing that I had a successful experience the others might be able to replicate.
    So your not sharing a public account of a girl you met because you want noone else to message or see her. You really think she's not getting messages now from us or anyone else because she's just only going to see you?.

  10. #5907
    Quote Originally Posted by JClearMan1  [View Original Post]
    OK, so I was skeptical about all the claims made in this thread. Last night I created a seeking.com account, this morning a upgraded to a 30 day subscription and added one picture (my real face, which is a calculated risk). I did a search, favorited a few ladies and sent a few messages. Within a half hour I was juggling several conversations and received phone numbers in all of them. As of now, I am already driving home from an encounter that I set up from one of those conversations. $200 for an hour of her time, DATY and BBFS twice! She was a totally normal 30-something lady. I'm definitely not going to share the account, I'm just sharing that I had a successful experience the others might be able to replicate.
    Hey now! This is what I have been preaching. Great find especially first time out of the gate. Keep the bull pen full so when they decide to move on or get a real BF there will be another waiting in the wings. At times I struggled with having too many girls and even at 200 it was getting pricey. I typically would have 2 going at a time but I'm a lot older now and my flexibility went away with the work from home of the spouse. Welcome to the SA world.

  11. #5906
    OK, so I was skeptical about all the claims made in this thread. Last night I created a seeking.com account, this morning a upgraded to a 30 day subscription and added one picture (my real face, which is a calculated risk). I did a search, favorited a few ladies and sent a few messages. Within a half hour I was juggling several conversations and received phone numbers in all of them. As of now, I am already driving home from an encounter that I set up from one of those conversations. $200 for an hour of her time, DATY and BBFS twice! She was a totally normal 30-something lady. I'm definitely not going to share the account, I'm just sharing that I had a successful experience the others might be able to replicate.

  12. #5905
    Quote Originally Posted by IOnDaStreet  [View Original Post]
    Name? Location? Nit available to me.
    That profile is gone, because it was one of dozens of scam profiles. They are super easy to spot. Very good looking east Asian woman in a photo, often in an exotic locale. Often the SA profile points to last login location as not in the US (often UK) despite the profile claiming "Boston. " And very often they message first with someone innocuous like "how was your day," "what did you have for lunch," etc etc. They eventually want to talk on WhatsApp.

    The faster you block those profiles the less time you waste.

  13. #5904
    Quote Originally Posted by DotHill  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...6-64ff4994eb04

    Talks about stock / BTC investment and fast cars. Lived her life and now out to make everyone rich. .
    Name? Location? Nit available to me.

  14. #5903

    Wanderlust 21

    Quote Originally Posted by IOnDaStreet  [View Original Post]
    If she isn't a pro, she's definitely experienced in the game. I haven't found anything yet to say pro though but I'm not going to be surprised either.
    I went on a meet and greet with her maybe 1. 5 years ago. At the time she said I could come to her place in Pawtucket. Bareback was ok, I forget why I never actually went farther. But at the time she wanted 300 for a few hours. Come a few months ago I reached out to her AND she tells me that its not her it's her twin sister, LOL. She now charges more, wants 500 for 1. 5 hrs. She's been talked about before on here. LOL we'd term her as a pro, she probably thinks of herself as more of a pro sugarbaby. I still kind of want to see her but too focused on my regular 2 sb's who do overnights for 300 and 400.

  15. #5902

    I like them older too

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexBok  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen, membership gone but have retained some numbers and hoping for any info or comments.

    I met Aimee who is no longer on sa as far as I know, good time very nice person looking for monogomy.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a7a3c...3-23ae2a9efa9f

    Empris.

    She sounds nice nice and sexy. Hoping to set something up.
    So I met the some of the above:

    Aimee aka Carolina.

    Melli aka Melissa.

    Empris aka Roz.

    Ana Alica.

    Being an older guy I like a mature woman.

    These ladies are all over 39 and are a good experience.

    Two of them are black, roz is petite but is wild. Rodeo wild. Melli also likes to be on top and is curvy and vocal.

    Ana and Carolina are both mixed and enjoy receiving orally and can be quite vocal.

    I booked hotels always and they were happy with 400.

    I'm going south for the winter.

    Seasons greetings.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape