Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20587

    Sleeping Bella

    Scooped up Bella earlier this morning and got the usual amazing bbbjwswallow at the Rookie rate. Again, no need to overpay. Of course, tip accordingly.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A283AF01-62B1-4274-9F49-4B98457FACEA.jpg‎  

  2. #20586
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi1314  [View Original Post]
    Could I at least ask what motel you speak of and I can look around that area too?
    I believe she's currently at the Haven Inn, which is on Nebraska just north of Sligh (one of her regulars please correct me if my info is out of date). If you can't find her there, before that she was staying at the Oasis Motel (just south of Sligh on the opposite side of Nebraska). But you should just look for her in that general area if you're hoping to find her.

  3. #20585
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaseStar  [View Original Post]
    Re: Bella (and for that matter any other particular SW) describing her as "readily available" is kind of a stretch or at best only a relative term. She may be out more frequently than others but, speaking only IMHE, it's far more common to drive by her area and NOT see her than the reverse.

    As for texting her, I'm sorry, I have to laugh. I don't know what streetwalkers are like in Detroit but with the ones around here it's a rare one one than can even keep a phone for longer than a few weeks let alone respond to texts. If you ever hear about Bella getting a working # and can get a member to share it with you, JUMP on that # and HOPE that she'll text you back because at those rare times a ton of other guys from this board will be hitting her up at the same time. She'll probably respond first to her regulars and as for new customers she probably finds it easier to just find them on the street outside her motel room doors.

    But don't let me discourage you too much. You might get lucky.
    Not discouraged at all. I'm about 20 minutes from the triangle right now (en route) and welcome any feedback I can get. Could I at least ask what motel you speak of and I can look around that area too? And to be honest, Detroit SW's actually have a decent rep for having working digits for awhile. I'm sure it's situational though based on location.

    Thanks again.

    Bacardi.

  4. #20584
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi1314  [View Original Post]
    At the very least, this Bella you speak of or Diamond I heard about on another post, are they readily available in a general area or is text a halfway reliable way to get in touch?
    Re: Bella (and for that matter any other particular SW) describing her as "readily available" is kind of a stretch or at best only a relative term. She may be out more frequently than others but, speaking only IMHE, it's FAR more common to drive by her area and NOT see her than the reverse.

    As for texting her, I'm sorry, I have to laugh. I don't know what streetwalkers are like in Detroit but with the ones around here it's a rare one one than can even keep a phone for longer than a few weeks let alone respond to texts. If you ever hear about Bella getting a working # and can get a member to share it with you, JUMP on that # and HOPE that she'll text you back because at those rare times a ton of other guys from this board will be hitting her up at the same time. She'll probably respond first to her regulars and as for new customers she probably finds it easier to just find them on the street outside her motel room doors.

    But don't let me discourage you too much. You might get lucky.

  5. #20583

    20 minute drive west

    Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi1314  [View Original Post]
    I won't private message and bug you like a newbie. I'm all about doing recon on my own and plan to the next couple of nights / days. I'm here visiting from Detroit so I'm interested to know at the very least the streets I should concentrate on? I'm staying downtown Tampa. The best I've been able to tell so far is CR574 and Nebraska Ave are a couple of the cruising strips. Havenville Train Station. I googled it but couldn't find anything, so figured that was local code for something. At the very least, this Bella you speak of or Diamond I heard about on another post, are they readily available in a general area or is text a halfway reliable way to get in touch? I'll report back tomorrow and Thursday on what I found as well and hope to be a contributor here this week as I enjoy my stay in Tampa.

    Thanks in advance everyone.

    Bacardi. Michigan.
    Honestly it's worth the drive to head over to the famous St Pete triangle. It's as close to a "never miss" as you'll get in this hobby. If you want deets pm me, but info is pretty readily available in the St. Petersburg forum.

  6. #20582
    Quote Originally Posted by RookieMonger  [View Original Post]
    20-25 for a bbbjw swallow, she'll always ask for more but stick to the going street donation.

    I haven't done FS with her in a while because her head game is on point.

    Never went to Greece with her.
    I won't private message and bug you like a newbie. I'm all about doing recon on my own and plan to the next couple of nights / days. I'm here visiting from Detroit so I'm interested to know at the very least the streets I should concentrate on? I'm staying downtown Tampa. The best I've been able to tell so far is CR574 and Nebraska Ave are a couple of the cruising strips. Havenville Train Station. I googled it but couldn't find anything, so figured that was local code for something. At the very least, this Bella you speak of or Diamond I heard about on another post, are they readily available in a general area or is text a halfway reliable way to get in touch? I'll report back tomorrow and Thursday on what I found as well and hope to be a contributor here this week as I enjoy my stay in Tampa.

    Thanks in advance everyone.

    Bacardi. Michigan.

  7. #20581
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCommando  [View Original Post]
    That's Tammy. She is well past 22.
    Quote Originally Posted by NCHunter  [View Original Post]
    Yes and she's crazy as hell. A month or so ago I reported I picked her up. Once in the car, after agreeing upon service, she jumped from my car yelling, "Stop following me! Nut case.

    Stay safe out there and happy hunting.

    NC HUNTER.
    O wow HAHAHA ok, I guess I got lucky this time. Thank you for the heads up guys! I will stay safe and thank you!

  8. #20580

    Batshit Crazy

    Quote Originally Posted by KennyNJ  [View Original Post]
    This is the Britney I picked up today.
    Yes and she's crazy as hell. A month or so ago I reported I picked her up. Once in the car, after agreeing upon service, she jumped from my car yelling, "Stop following me! Nut case.

    Stay safe out there and happy hunting.

    NC HUNTER.

  9. #20579

    Hit It Harder Tammy

    Quote Originally Posted by KennyNJ  [View Original Post]
    This is the Britney I picked up today.
    That's Tammy. She is well past 22.

  10. #20578
    Does anybody know who this is? Or is she even a SW? I tried picking her up but she kept walking when I called for her. She looks cute.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2021-12-21 at 8.17.11 PM.jpg‎  

  11. #20577
    Quote Originally Posted by KennyNJ  [View Original Post]
    That's Bella, I saw her after I picked up Britney, nice 22 yo blonde very petite. She talked a lot! She got the deed done for 25 . Dropped her off and saw Bella again. I was tempted to do a double today but next time.
    This is the Britney I picked up today.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2021-12-21 at 8.19.55 PM.jpg‎   Screen Shot 2021-12-21 at 8.20.07 PM.jpg‎   Screen Shot 2021-12-21 at 8.18.54 PM.jpg‎  

  12. #20576

    Not 22

    Quote Originally Posted by KennyNJ  [View Original Post]
    That's Bella, I saw her after I picked up Britney, nice 22 yo blonde very petite. She talked a lot! She got the deed done for 25 . Dropped her off and saw Bella again. I was tempted to do a double today but next time.
    That "britney" you picked up is in fact Hit it Harder Tammy. She was 22 like 10 to 15 years ago.

  13. #20575

    Thanks bro

    Quote Originally Posted by NCHunter  [View Original Post]
    Motel near Sligh and Nebraska. In that area.

    Stay safe out there and happy hunting.

    NC HUNTER.
    Can't wait to see the talent in that area!

  14. #20574
    Quote Originally Posted by ImGood  [View Original Post]
    Cruising thru and spotted I think Bella. FYI.
    That's Bella, I saw her after I picked up Britney, nice 22 yo blonde very petite. She talked a lot! She got the deed done for 25 . Dropped her off and saw Bella again. I was tempted to do a double today but next time.

  15. #20573

    Sligh

    Cruising thru and spotted I think Bella. FYI.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20211221_132514.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape