Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 931 to 945 of 7496
-
01-03-22 21:14 #6566Banned Member

Posts: 194Amber
Thanks bill and good luck to you. Think you might need it more than me though seeing how most of your reports are asking for something instead of actually finding something. But hey I grew up in these Lowell streets.
Originally Posted by NewGuyBill
[View Original Post]
Met a sexy short blonde WSW with tats while sipping a couple of nips and smoking out front of the liquor store across fletcher street mb. Her name is amber. Went to one of my spots and got a 7 out of 10 BBBJ. Took a while then all of a sudden she stopped and pulled off her pants and told me to fuck her. So I slid over into the passenger side on top of her and fucked her for a good 5 minutes and busted inside of her. Now that I think about it I regret it but I was slightly intoxicated and super horny. Hope I don't catch anything but if I do I can't blame anybody except myself. Got her Snapchat because she said she doesn't give out her number to customers. I can dig it. Looked at her stories and she's one bad WG. Will definitely repeat.
-
01-03-22 15:58 #6565Senior Member

Posts: 111NP. Good luck. Keep the pedal to the metal.
Originally Posted by FreakMan69
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-22 06:11 #6564Banned Member

Posts: 194Lol
Ok if you say so but I don't bring these girls to my house or let them live with me. They don't even know my real name LOL but thanks for the advice.
Originally Posted by NewGuyBill
[View Original Post]
Was parked inconspicuously by jays a few days ago. Saw Cynthia get in a car with a guy who resembles Santa white hair and white beard. Saw jean with a group of people all smoking crack off in the cut. Saw Stevie walking with some fat dude. Saw Sabrina with her handler. Picked up Ashley. Her cast is off. Her body is a 9 out of 10. Think she's the cutest one out there. She has a phone now got her number and will repeat often.
-
12-30-21 21:30 #6563Senior Member

Posts: 111Cynthia
LMAO, I look for a chick to suck and fuck me. Seems you get way more Involved in their lives than necessary.
Originally Posted by FreakMan69
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-21 10:11 #6562Banned Member

Posts: 194Jays
Was at jays around 8 this morning. A lot of activity there. Was trying to pick up Jean but Cynthia popped up from nowhere with her plug, the guy she said who robbed 400 of her ssdi and started yelling at me and pointing at me to him. He started approach me and I decided to just leave instead of telling him to say hello to my little friend. Decided to hit Kayla up and got a 10 out of 10 deep throat with swallow. Dropped her off on walker street and Broadway. Just got done check my Facebook and I see Cynthia left messages saying to watch my back. Oh well. Sometimes I feel I'd be better off dead.
-
12-26-21 13:27 #6561Regular Member

Posts: 15Sent you a PM.
Originally Posted by FreakMan69
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-21 11:19 #6560Banned Member

Posts: 194Today
Met a WSW while cruising down chapel. Said her name was Katrina. Perfect name because her head left me spinning like a hurricane. Dropped her off over the bridge at what I supposed is a trap house close to the dunks over there. Was still feeling horny because I'm a sex addict and found Cynthia on Westford wearing pajamas. Her face had pick marks but this isn't a beauty pageant. Got bbbjws. Dropped her off at the trap house on branch. Think she's mad at me because she asked me to pay her court fees and I said no she should ask her canton sugar daddy and her whole attitude change. Saying if she don't pay she'll have warrants. Told her not my problem princess. She slammed door on her way out and gave me the finger. Somebody help her.
-
12-23-21 15:58 #6559Senior Member

Posts: 111Kaitlyn
Damn, she's cute and a nice fat pussy. Info by chance? I'm Bill Haverhill, but do get to Lawrence and Lowell at times.
Originally Posted by Jehovah
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-21 11:50 #6558Banned Member

Posts: 194Last night
Hit up Angelique but no response. Cruise around for a bit but didn't see anything.
Went to the bar next to dunks and had a few drinks. While outside smoking a cigarette struck up a conversation with a cute white girl who asked me for a smoke. Her name is patty and she goes to middlesex. She tells me how I'm cute and she loves Asian men and how she likes to party. I lie to her and say I sell coke but I have to reup. She wants my number but I say you might be a cop. She says she isn't. We go back and forth for a few and then I say prove it. Ended up getting a BBBJ with swallow. Gave her my number and what she requested to prove herself. Blowjob was 8 out of 10. Will repeat but don't know how to handle the coke situation because I don't sell.
-
12-21-21 05:56 #6557Senior Member

Posts: 297Whether your stories are real or not, they are fun to read, but like anything else, best done in moderation.
Originally Posted by FreakMan69
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-21 12:46 #6556Banned Member

Posts: 194Amy
Picked up a chubby WSW named Amy. BBBJ and full service. Her pussy was tight for having 5 kids. Will repeat. Got her number. She feels really soft when you're on top of her. Reminds me of a bean bag.
Arranged a date with Angelique for tomorrow. She's tall and slim with belly button ring. She could be a runway model if she worked at it. Has the right body type. Very cute no pick marks and said she used to be a gymnast and ballerina. One of my fantasies. I'm more into thicker females but can't pass up slim athletic ones. Want to put her long legs behind her head and pound for as long as I can. Don't fuck too many hookers raw dog but I will make an exception for her. Every time I see her she's clean and smells pleasing.
-
12-18-21 10:39 #6555Banned Member

Posts: 194Today and Thursday
Picked up a WSW named Chelsea by xtramart today. Piercings and tats. She's a cutie. Looks 9 out of 10. Blowjob was 9 out of 10. Remind me of Alexandra Quinn the way she sucks. She let me fuck and when I was about to come I pulled out and she put my cock all the way down her throat and swallowed every drop and the licked my tip for a while cleaning it off really well. Says she doesn't normally work but she's trying to bail her man out of jail. Gave me her number and her Facebook.
Picked up Cynthia on canton early Thursday day morning after we chatted on one of her 5 Facebook pages. She gave me a rimjob for at least 10 minutes with no complaints even though I took a dump about an hour before. She loves to eat ass. Hit it doggy style for a good 10 minutes then busted on her back. Dropped her off at the trap house by branch and school.
-
12-17-21 11:04 #6554Banned Member

Posts: 257A# at and nera
I was cruising around Lowell avoiding all the potholes. I ended up going to Jay's because I like to pull a prank on all the humans around there. I have the capability to see through all the scratch tickets and pick only the winners. And scratch them. I like to leave all the losing tickets for you guys. Just so you can get angry and go home back home all angry. Ended up picking up Nera. Took her back to my secluded shielded area. She has a nice fat clam and I busted a huge DNA. I ended up taking off the condom because I just couldn't handle it. Here are some pictures for you. Looking for phone number of blonde Kaitlyn from Lawrence. I heard she moved to Lowell?
-
12-16-21 17:37 #6553Regular Member

Posts: 22Jazmine
Was at Jays Store Lowell-saw some gals over there but it was difficult to pick them--they are always huddle together at the entrance with some losers. Just wondering how they expect to make money like that. Finally got a chance to pick Jazmine, she is a bit calm when she hasn't taken a lot of those medicine of hers. BBBJ and a fuck for forty. There also 2 unmarked cop cars going round in circles around jay, wondering what they were looking for-probably the busty lady selling crack at the parking lot.
-
12-13-21 10:15 #6552Banned Member

Posts: 194Late report
Picked up Cynthia a few days ago. On the way to the spot she's telling me how she's being stalked by some old man in a blue truck and how she got arrested recently and wanted to call me to bail her out but she couldn't remember my number. Thank God. Bbbjws then took her to the trap house.
Later met a WSW named Sabrina and got her #. Didn't want to try her at the time because she was tweaking and acting erratic.
Ran into A WSW with glasses by jays and got a nice slow dt with swallow. She knows to work it and I really enjoyed it. Best BJ I've had recently. No phone but will repeat.










Reply With Quote






