Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Sugar Baby

+ Add Report
Page 327 of 546 FirstFirst ... 227 277 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 377 427 ... LastLast
Results 4,891 to 4,905 of 8179
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3289
    Quote Originally Posted by TampaPunk  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

    Long story short, my SA account was deleted for allegedly mentioning ppm and I can't reopen another account without it being banned too. Looks like an IP address ban.

    Anywho, I'd like to get in touch with Zillychick or Zillygirl, I see a few members have posted about seeing her. If any of you are willing to share, I would trade contact info for a SB I met off SA. She is about 5'6" or shorter, blonde, big tits, very thick, more like a small bbw, and tatted. Gives excellent BBBJ, can take a pounding, and has a very open menu. Best part is her rates are very good. $$ can get you two pops for as long as you want to hangout (we've hung out for at least 2. 5 hours and she never rushed me in any way) and she stated no time limits. I asked if she's ok with me referring people her way and she's cool with it. If interested, hit up Zilly and ask if it's cool if you share her # or IG with me. I'd also appreciate some info regarding her rates, rules, etc as I have provided those for you here and am willing to answer any other questions you might have about her. Might also be willing to trade for other UTR's from SA (this is important, not looking for any UTR that were former streetwalkers or advertising, strictly amateurs from SA or similar sites). Anywho, that's all for now. Thanks!
    Pm me her url, I'll get in touch with her and get her number for you.

  2. #3288
    Quote Originally Posted by CheekyFella  [View Original Post]
    I have been on the site for about 2 months. In my experience, I would say about 20% of the ladies are pros. At least 60% appear interested in PPM relationships. A lot are expecting rates of $500 or more. Which in my opinion places them in the same category of providers you find on Eros or P411. The few that have expressed an interest of a true SD / SB relationship want monthly allowances of $2500 and up. And none have met that type of quality.
    Yeah I'm not sure what's going on with the sea either or where these girls are getting their information but you're pretty much right the pros I stay away from I like the girls that are just doing this for certain reasons or that I haven't been doing it long so it's a good place to find someone that doesn't have a time limit and will hang out for a relatively however long for a lower ppm amount and these girls also tend to have lower miles on them so they will do more and for most they aren't doing it as a job they actually get enjoyment from the sex.

    And then occasionally you find the good ones and then there's also girls in there that don't expect anything in return except for you giving her companionship and she provides the same but those girls are like a needle in a needle stack but a rare gem when you do find them I tell you!

    But it seems like any more conversations are going good and then I was and she brings up ppm. And I would really like to know how this happened because that's not what this is all about, nor is having a regular allowance.

    In my definition: A sb gets what the guy feels like giving her. The guy takes her with him on trips and to nice places and covers expenses, but she doesn't get or isn't entitled to a certain monetary amount at any point. If she does get money it's because the guy gives it to her because he wants to and isn't expected to. She is with him because she truly enjoys older men and not a gold digger.

  3. #3287

    Sugar Baby Threesome

    Looking for another guy who is available this Thursday at 2 pm. I have a sugar baby who wants to get double stuffed, double penetrated and more. She really likes her pussy stretched out.

    Serious people only on the Orlando area, she prefers clean cut and well endowed, no issues getting it up with another guy there. Looking to spend about an hour doing this. You need to be able to be in the attractions area Thursday at 2 pm. Hotel to be determined Thursday morn.

    Her: 21 yr old 5 ft 8, white girl mixed with a very light shade of brown. She's not black I forget her Nationality. She is sexy. B cup titts nice skinny body with thickness in the correct areas.

    She's kinky and will let you do whatever you want.

    If you're local and fit the criteria then dm me your picture so I can show her. NO COCK PICS. Also she wants $200 from each guy for the door fee.

    I asked her to send me pics so when I have them I will post them. Until then I don't have any. But trust me. I don't see ugly girls she's cute.

  4. #3286

    Experiences

    Quote Originally Posted by CheekyFella  [View Original Post]
    I have been on the site for about 2 months. In my experience, I would say about 20% of the ladies are pros. At least 60% appear interested in PPM relationships. A lot are expecting rates of $500 or more. Which in my opinion places them in the same category of providers you find on Eros or P411. The few that have expressed an interest of a true SD / SB relationship want monthly allowances of $2500 and up. And none have met that type of quality.
    Don't forget about the large number that just want to sell you their pictures and vids.

    I have actually had a little success on the site. I'm just direct and to the point. Just have to be willing to cast a wide net. Right now, I'm finding more that are desperate for cash because of the holidays.

  5. #3285
    Senior Member


    Posts: 171

    I second this assessment

    Quote Originally Posted by CheekyFella  [View Original Post]
    I have been on the site for about 2 months. In my experience, I would say about 20% of the ladies are pros. At least 60% appear interested in PPM relationships. A lot are expecting rates of $500 or more. Which in my opinion places them in the same category of providers you find on Eros or P411. The few that have expressed an interest of a true SD / SB relationship want monthly allowances of $2500 and up. And none have met that type of quality.
    I just moved to Orlando a few days ago but have been playing on SA for a few years. I've been looking for a new SB for about a month now. This market appears high compared to Northern Va. Could be scarcity due to Covid? I had read on redit posts that less UCF ladies are on SA than before. My experience so far kinda bares that out. I don't know what's normal here but my last SB was a grad student at a local university. We meet 8 hours a month for an allowance of 2 k. I also took her with me to some conferences at no addition compensation but I covered all costs. Ladies down here seem to want more for less and are not good with boundaries / commitments.

    https://www.clickorlando.com/news/20...s-study-shows/

    http://www.nicholsonstudentmedia.com...8d2c9681e.html

  6. #3284

    Definition of Escort

    Quote Originally Posted by Cameraeyez  [View Original Post]
    So I was on SA earlier this year and found a real person that was looking for a SD and we had a nice long relationship. But as all of these thing do, it ran its Couse and I'm thinking about joining back up and finding a new SB. My questions is it seams like it has become a escort site and the true SB are becoming far and in between. Is anyone else finding it had to find a good SB or is it just me?
    I have been on the site for about 2 months. In my experience, I would say about 20% of the ladies are pros. At least 60% appear interested in PPM relationships. A lot are expecting rates of $500 or more. Which in my opinion places them in the same category of providers you find on Eros or P411. The few that have expressed an interest of a true SD / SB relationship want monthly allowances of $2500 and up. And none have met that type of quality.

  7. #3283
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172

    5 k a month

    Quote Originally Posted by Jax324  [View Original Post]
    Don't even bother with this one. Didn't even try to negotiate. $1,000 and 30% deposit. I just LOL and said bye.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...5-f726a5275560
    This one wants 5 K a month to start off smh.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...a-9479bea47812

  8. #3282

    Not a chance

    Don't even bother with this one. Didn't even try to negotiate. $1,000 and 30% deposit. I just LOL and said bye.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...5-f726a5275560

  9. #3281
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172
    Quote Originally Posted by UtahLedgend2  [View Original Post]
    GPS and Delusional.
    I had to Google what FUPA was. That's some funny shit but you're right. I was thinking the same exact thing. She said it was an insult to her that I offered $350. Not sure what's up with some of these girls.

  10. #3280

    500 for a FUPA

    GPS and Delusional.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    I went back and forth with this one for a few days and on the day of the meetup she tells me she only takes 500. I countered and it didn't go anywhere. I probably didn't miss much LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...6-0ffdba7b758c

  11. #3279
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172

    5 Bills

    I went back and forth with this one for a few days and on the day of the meetup she tells me she only takes 500. I countered and it didn't go anywhere. I probably didn't miss much LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...6-0ffdba7b758c

  12. #3278

    SA Orlando

    I just have to give a big thank you to all those gents sharing their Orlando SA success stories. Although I don't live in that area I do enjoy the reads and kind of wish the talent pool was as plentiful down on the Treasure Coast. Anyway, keep those stories coming so I can live vicariously through you all. It's probably a good think I don't live here because it would likely be the downfall in my marriage. LOL.

  13. #3277
    Quote Originally Posted by TampaPunk  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

    Long story short, my SA account was deleted for allegedly mentioning ppm and I can't reopen another account without it being banned too. Looks like an IP address ban.

    Anywho, I'd like to get in touch with Zillychick or Zillygirl, I see a few members have posted about seeing her. If any of you are willing to share, I would trade contact info for a SB I met off SA. She is about 5'6" or shorter, blonde, big tits, very thick, more like a small bbw, and tatted. Gives excellent BBBJ, can take a pounding, and has a very open menu. Best part is her rates are very good. $$ can get you two pops for as long as you want to hangout (we've hung out for at least 2. 5 hours and she never rushed me in any way) and she stated no time limits. I asked if she's ok with me referring people her way and she's cool with it. If interested, hit up Zilly and ask if it's cool if you share her # or IG with me. I'd also appreciate some info regarding her rates, rules, etc as I have provided those for you here and am willing to answer any other questions you might have about her. Might also be willing to trade for other UTR's from SA (this is important, not looking for any UTR that were former streetwalkers or advertising, strictly amateurs from SA or similar sites). Anywho, that's all for now. Thanks!
    Nikki is one of a kind, she is the best in the biz. Can't give enough appreciation to Waarthog for making sure she stays safe and she keeps providing superior service. Just reading you reviews, I am missing Nikki already!

  14. #3276

    Trying to get in touch with zillychick, willing to trade

    Hi all,

    Long story short, my SA account was deleted for allegedly mentioning ppm and I can't reopen another account without it being banned too. Looks like an IP address ban.

    Anywho, I'd like to get in touch with Zillychick or Zillygirl, I see a few members have posted about seeing her. If any of you are willing to share, I would trade contact info for a SB I met off SA. She is about 5'6" or shorter, blonde, big tits, very thick, more like a small bbw, and tatted. Gives excellent BBBJ, can take a pounding, and has a very open menu. Best part is her rates are very good. $$ can get you two pops for as long as you want to hangout (we've hung out for at least 2. 5 hours and she never rushed me in any way) and she stated no time limits. I asked if she's ok with me referring people her way and she's cool with it. If interested, hit up Zilly and ask if it's cool if you share her # or IG with me. I'd also appreciate some info regarding her rates, rules, etc as I have provided those for you here and am willing to answer any other questions you might have about her. Might also be willing to trade for other UTR's from SA (this is important, not looking for any UTR that were former streetwalkers or advertising, strictly amateurs from SA or similar sites). Anywho, that's all for now. Thanks!

  15. #3275

    Still worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by Cameraeyez  [View Original Post]
    So I was on SA earlier this year and found a real person that was looking for a SD and we had a nice long relationship. But as all of these thing do, it ran its Couse and I'm thinking about joining back up and finding a new SB. My questions is it seams like it has become a escort site and the true SB are becoming far and in between. Is anyone else finding it had to find a good SB or is it just me?
    Listen, there are a lot of fakes, scammers and people looking to waste your time but if you have the time and patience it will pay off. I met a girl in late October and met up with her at her place. We're doing a PPM arrangement and I've seen her 5-6 times so far. Super sexy, young and wild in bed. I love petite and she fits that bill. My only problem is I like variety so I'm still on there seeing other girls. Mostly just once or twice as she is my main one. And before my inbox gets flooded, I will not give her number to anyone. That's not what she's looking for and I respect her wishes. Plus I'm keeping her for only me, she might be seeing others guys behind my back but what I don't know won't hurt me. This isn't a relationship.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape