Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,841 to 3,855 of 12096
-
12-29-21 01:58 #8256Senior Member

Posts: 1363Read all the Posts
All this has been covered many many times before. But here's some quick info to keep you safe.
Originally Posted by MahnaMahna93
[View Original Post]
1. Before you cruise put your wallet in the trunk. Decide how much you want to spend and how much you want to lose if you're ripped off. If you want a quick blowjob, you're probably going to spend $20 to $30 with maybe a tip if you like the slore or the service. Put the amount you want to spend in your pocket and the tip in your sock. Again, wallet in the trunk, not the glove box, not the bolster, not under the seat. The trunk.
2. If you have traditional keys, remove the ignition key from your keychain. When you pull over to park, take the key out of the ignition and put it in the door bolster to your left. It's a common practice for slores to grab the key out of the ignition if they aren't happy for some reason. You def don't want them pulling your key out when it's attached to your house keys and everything else. Also, put your cell where it's hard for her to reach.
3. Never Never ever talk sex through the window. Undercover hookers (cops that look like hookers) will never get in your car, but they'll talk to you through your window. "Hey baby, want to party?" No, you don't. You want to tell the about Jesus. Hookers try to get in your car immediately. A true working girl will get in and want to do the LEO check, that is, they'll honk you and expect you to grab their tits or pussy.
4. Because of the preceding rule, ALWAYS keep your door locked. A slore that looks good cruising by at 25 mph can look like Gollum with bad skin when she runs up to your car. Also, some really pretty girls are not that, they're really pretty guys. You may not know it until they're trying to get in. So again, a real slore will run up and pull on the door trying to get in quickly. This gives you the chance to say "Yae or Nae" If it's "yae" open the door, if it's "nae" (ugly, tranny, or LEO) you can say thanks and drive off.
5. Always pick your spot. Do not let the slore pick the spot for you. Their boyfriend, brother, pimp, or drug dealer can show up and now you've lost your wallet, even if it's in the trunk. Really, if someone pulls a gun on you, you'll get your shit out of the trunk.
There are many other tips, but these are the main ones to stay safe. Oh, and if you think you're a big swinging dick and pick up two women at once, they're working in pairs to rip you off. Don't do it. Read all the other posts and the FAQ on this.
Coochie (Fuck! I've made most of these mistakes) Eater.
God Bless You All.
P.S. I've survived, but not happily.
-
12-28-21 22:40 #8255Senior Member

Posts: 80Newbie advice
Once comfy with the rules don't be afraid to just say your just burnt out from work just driving around to relax. Rather than jumping to saying your there for X: say do they need a ride some where, are they ok, do they help. Spotting a few of them a 20 helps get street cred. It also once you racked up a few names will tell who's trust worthy and not. Helps to take the risk out, sort of like going to strip club and increasing odds of positive outcome yet reducing chance of getting robbed, arrested, or worse. Those notes won't tell how well deeds may got but sometimes it's better to just get a good reliable.
Originally Posted by MahnaMahna93
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-21 22:32 #8254Senior Member

Posts: 1480Kissing a SW
Just remember how may BBBJ she's done before you and ask yourself if kissing her is a good idea?
Originally Posted by BlueIsTrich
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-21 18:00 #8253Regular Member

Posts: 3Desi or Daisy
Last Friday I was in the Milwaukee area and was heading west on National, right by.
The Walgreens. I saw a hot looking SW crossing the street. Followed her in the store and out and asked her for a date. She said let's go, her name was Desi or is also called Daisy as well. Very nice and did bbbjws, nice girl, was into kissing as well which is rare for a SW, will repeat. Seemed normal to me, easy going, an 8 on the SW scale, hot body.
-
12-28-21 13:14 #8252Senior Member

Posts: 1820Loops
Before you even think about trying a scoop read back at least 50 pages in this forum. Your answer about the loops will be answered several times over. Also go to the main page and towards the bottom on the left find the Rules of Mongering. Read them 2 or 3 times and commit them to memory. It helps minimize the risks.
Originally Posted by MahnaMahna93
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
12-27-21 21:30 #8251Regular Member

Posts: 8New to this
Haven't picked up a streetwalker before. What are some tips for a first timer and what / where are the loops?
-
12-27-21 21:15 #8250Regular Member

Posts: 8New to this
What are the loops? Like where exactly.
-
12-25-21 09:54 #8249Regular Member

Posts: 20BSW on National
Hello everyone and a happy Merry Christmas. I hope we all had some good ho ho hoeing which is why I came to discuss two BSW.
The first one was in early May and she was walking National in a loop, so I knew that she was a monger that way. I tell you though, she had one of the best asses and faces I seen on a monger bar one (only for the ass which was a distant second.) I go and pick her up on 20th, she gets in my car and she says that 40 is her limit which is understandable, so I give her the donation, wrap up, and I just start getting vacuumed by this chick for 10 min. Didn't cum because of the wrap, but I quite pleased by it. Picked her up a second time two weeks later on the loop again where this time, I wanted to try out the kitty. She agreed for 55 and we get to work with her on her knees. We take 15 min in the back and I find release at the end all while kneading her huge badonkadonk. I've got her number, but I'm not sure I copied it right, or if it's real. Very nice experience though.
The second one was also on the National Loop near 24th. This was looked a lot plainer and wasn't nearly as "gifted" in the behind but I was looking for just head that day. I pick her up and she has a really nice attitude with me and we get to talking about what I want and my age comes up. She says that it's like sucking off a nephew because of the age which was weird, but we she agrees anyways and I give her donation for 30. She gets to working and the technique is alright, but it's the gusto with which she does it that has me busting sooner and I get it over her face which was pleasant to look at. She wanted to be my UTR (am I using that right? But I rejected her offer. I drop her back off at 20th and tried to find her in Kilbourne because that's what she'll walk down for the North.
Thanks everyone for reading and may you find peace in the ways of chocolate. Ja Ne.
-
12-24-21 10:12 #8248Senior Member

Posts: 118Double the lithium
It puts the lotion on its skin, or else it gets the hose again.
Originally Posted by BodyShopper
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-21 01:49 #8247Senior Member

Posts: 969Paradise City!
That's great! I laughed out loud when I read this! Tragically true, too.
Originally Posted by MrHayness
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-21 01:48 #8246Senior Member

Posts: 969Absolutely!
Absolutely! The tiny minority of people who were born with a full soul are encouraged and invigorated- not discouraged and frightened- by the negative stigma attached to a person, place, or activity. These half-souls are not capable of truly feeling anything, and that is the reason that a) negative stigma affects them how it does, and b) they can arrive at some crappy place or other in life, rather than arriving at mongering, as this is truly the activity of men who have full souls. The activity of women who have full souls is extreme promiscuity, or alternatively, producing at least ten children for one man to whom they are loyal. A fully conscious being of either gender approaches life with an all-or-nothing attitude. There is no in-between. Everything is black-and-white. Anyone who loves intelligence and freedom, and hates stupidity, develops a raging, burning, healthy hatred toward society in early childhood. This spiritual sensation remains with him throughout life; a warm fire that the collective is not powerful enough to squelch, and which keeps him cozy through all of life's trying tribulations.
Originally Posted by RideMyFace
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-21 12:56 #8245Senior Member

Posts: 45Philosophy
"We pigs do our thing in this meager 80 years we have on this ripe, green earth, and then we become dust. The semi-conscious occupy their time sitting in a bar and talking to dudes, or watching t. V. At home, or being bitched at by their wife, or any assortment of other worthless activities. Personally, I choose to occupy my precious time shooting in the mouth holes of the women of this community. We are born different. ".
I love this quote BS, true words of wisdom. Hobbying can be such a exciting and fun experience, most guys will never know the joy of it, held down by the negative stigma placed on it by society. It truly is one of the most satisfying things to spend spare time / money on.
-
12-22-21 12:41 #8244Senior Member

Posts: 150New twist on an old tune
Sung to the tune of Paradise City.
"Oh, take me down to Silver City, where the grass don't grow & the girls ain't pretty. Oh, won't you please take me home!
-
12-22-21 12:35 #8243Senior Member

Posts: 1313Toothless
BodyShopper. I agree on the toothless thing. I picked up an older gal on the loop & when we pulled over to do the deed she took out her teeth & put them on the arm rest. Unexpected. Loved it.
Craven.
-
12-22-21 00:29 #8242Senior Member

Posts: 969Trip To Town Last Week
I came into Milwaukee last Wednesday evening. Cruised National for ten minutes or so, then took 27th over to Greenfield. On my first lap down. Between 25th & 26th streets, I picked up a fat, Hispanic slore named Jennifer. I offered her 20 for BJ, and seeming delighted at the proposition, she said "yes". After we got to my spot, I told her that I need to take a shit, and that I'll give her 5 extra, and she happily agreed. So, 25, BBBJCIM, spat it out her door afterwards (normal routine). I'd say she sucked for 12 minutes before I shot. I love shooting into these pigs' mouths.
Originally Posted by MilwNightFun
[View Original Post]
The following afternoon, I turned down Amanda (who I've never had), then called up Erika. I asked Erika if she has any other girls she could bring with. She said "Amanda". I told her that I'd just run into Amanda, and that I'll pass. Amanda has always come across as crazy and thus potentially troublesome to me. However, as I approached the location I was to pick up Erika at, I saw Amanda walking on the backstreets, and I called her over to my car. She seemed nice, and mediocre looking, but not ugly. Up came Marisol walking! For the first time, Mari was looking kind of good, and was behaving amicably! Normally, she looks a bit sub-par and acts nasty and aggressive! Thus, I've never dated her. But honestly, I'm thinking about having a 4-some with them! I was contemplating bringing Amanda along in my mind when she alerted me to a car waiting behind me, so I scrambled out of there and abandoned that possibility. I then picked up Erika just after sundown, and we went and did our thing. That pig sucked my dick and made me shoot into her mouth. Probably took 10 or 15 minutes, like normal. I think it was closer to 15 minutes this time. We pigs do our thing in this meager 80 years we have on this ripe, green earth, and then we become dust. The semi-conscious occupy their time sitting in a bar and talking to dudes, or watching t. V. At home, or being bitched at by their wife, or any assortment of other worthless activities. Personally, I choose to occupy my precious time shooting in the mouth holes of the women of this community. We are born different.
By the way, Erika seemed perplexed at my stated reason for not dating Amanda. Furthermore, though she did not say as much, I could tell that she likes Amanda and thinks that Amanda would be a fine date. I take Erika's opinion seriously, as she would never steer a John wrong, so that's more reason to pick up Amanda if you ever have the chance. Amanda is in her 20's, white, with long, wavy, medium-brown hair. Teeth are a bit crooked, but pretty white, and none are missing (that I noticed, anyway).
By the way, Marisol is dating Lola now. Many of these girls are in lesbian relationships with each other. I discovered this liaison when I searched Marisol on facebook, found her, and perused her page.











Reply With Quote





