LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 606 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 106 506 556 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 656 706 1106 1606 ... LastLast
Results 9,076 to 9,090 of 26920
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17845

    You have seen her?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    It's because she has a bad habit of multi-booking. She'll book 2-3 guys at a time, pick one and ghost the others. Then when she's tired or feels she made enough money for the day she'll turn off her phone, no matter how many more appointments she made foe the rest of the day. Really annoying.
    I tried on a couple different occasions to see her. Nothing.

  2. #17844
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by LS4V8  [View Original Post]
    Good luck on ever meeting her.

    She ghosted me the day before our date. I can recall at least 3 other mongers she also did that to.

    Not sure why I got ghosted. I've been screened and approved by several of the big agencies in this city (CCG, ECE, P. Princess.) so doesn't really make any sense to me.
    It's because she has a bad habit of multi-booking. She'll book 2-3 guys at a time, pick one and ghost the others. Then when she's tired or feels she made enough money for the day she'll turn off her phone, no matter how many more appointments she made foe the rest of the day. Really annoying.

  3. #17843
    Senior Member


    Posts: 216

    Ghosted

    Quote Originally Posted by GWheaton  [View Original Post]
    Good luck on ever meeting her.

    She ghosted me the day before our date. I can recall at least 3 other mongers she also did that to.

    Not sure why I got ghosted. I've been screened and approved by several of the big agencies in this city (CCG, ECE, P. Princess.) so doesn't really make any sense to me.

  4. #17842

    Phoenix any experiences with this one?


  5. #17841

    Jackie

    Quote Originally Posted by GWheaton  [View Original Post]
    There is a good review of her on the other site, seemed extremely not rushed. BBBJ, covered everything else. I haven't seen her so take the review for what it is.

  6. #17840

    Ivy Marie

    I seen her a couple years ago, pics are real and she is very attractive, but lets just say she didn't provide all the services we discussed before our meeting. As such I just leave this as a word of caution with her, at her price point you shouldn't have to deal with uncertainties. Ill chalk it up to maybe catching her at not the best time but still, I felt a little cheated from our session. She did seem pleasant but as always YMMV.

  7. #17839

    Adrianna Amore

    Does anyone have info on her? Did she used to go by another name? I can't find any reviews, but I am intrigued.

    https://tryst.link/escort/adrianna-amore

    Thanks,

    Jake.

  8. #17838
    Quote Originally Posted by GWheaton  [View Original Post]
    TOFTT. Please report back on her.

  9. #17837
    Quote Originally Posted by Daman1973  [View Original Post]
    Good morning fellas, I'm in Arizona and we have one of your ladies coming out to work. I've tried to do research on her, but have been unsuccessful. Has anyone seen her that could give me some intel? GFE? MSOG? I hate that ladies won't expound on their services, but I had a provider explain why and it made perfect sense. Thank you for any info!!

    https://tryst.link/escort/ivy-marie-63

    Keep pounding!
    If it's the same gal that was around here a few years back you should be quite happy. Can't remember her Twitter info.

  10. #17836

    Jackie in Orland

    Has anyone met Jackie?

    https://tryst.link/escort/jackie-141

  11. #17835
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    There's more than one. There used to be a website where you could plug in your email or phone and it would tell you if you were on their BL, but could not see any detail unless you joined. What I suspect is the others are all kept offline and you have to go through a gatekeeper to access the detail, kinda like how RS2 k operates.
    Mr Number is one many of them use. It's an app and is $3.99 a month.

  12. #17834
    Quote Originally Posted by Daman1973  [View Original Post]
    Good morning fellas, I'm in Arizona and we have one of your ladies coming out to work. I've tried to do research on her, but have been unsuccessful. Has anyone seen her that could give me some intel? GFE? MSOG? I hate that ladies won't expound on their services, but I had a provider explain why and it made perfect sense. Thank you for any info!!

    https://tryst.link/escort/ivy-marie-63

    Keep pounding!
    Yes, she is GFE and very into the BBBJ. I don't know about MSOG though. Would recommend her to anyone if they like her photos.

  13. #17833
    Quote Originally Posted by JackDemo78  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...432/2195958212

    Anyone else seeing the location on that 4th photo?
    That is the best photo of her out of the bunch and if it's an indication of her sense of humor, I'd consider hitting that.

  14. #17832
    Quote Originally Posted by SteamTrain98  [View Original Post]
    For as long as I can remember (and I've been doing this for a long time), there's been talk of some secret blacklist that providers can add us to, but very few hobbyists have ever actually seen it. If you got a screenshot from another provider, it might substantiate the rumors that such a site exists. Were there any clues in the picture as to the name of the site or the web address?
    There's more than one. There used to be a website where you could plug in your email or phone and it would tell you if you were on their BL, but could not see any detail unless you joined. What I suspect is the others are all kept offline and you have to go through a gatekeeper to access the detail, kinda like how RS2 k operates.

  15. #17831

    Ivy Marie

    Good morning fellas, I'm in Arizona and we have one of your ladies coming out to work. I've tried to do research on her, but have been unsuccessful. Has anyone seen her that could give me some intel? GFE? MSOG? I hate that ladies won't expound on their services, but I had a provider explain why and it made perfect sense. Thank you for any info!!

    https://tryst.link/escort/ivy-marie-63

    Keep pounding!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape