Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,436 to 3,450 of 24022
-
12-22-21 13:26 #20587Banned Member

Posts: 5343Sleeping Bella
Scooped up Bella earlier this morning and got the usual amazing bbbjwswallow at the Rookie rate. Again, no need to overpay. Of course, tip accordingly.
-
12-22-21 12:30 #20586Senior Member

Posts: 876I believe she's currently at the Haven Inn, which is on Nebraska just north of Sligh (one of her regulars please correct me if my info is out of date). If you can't find her there, before that she was staying at the Oasis Motel (just south of Sligh on the opposite side of Nebraska). But you should just look for her in that general area if you're hoping to find her.
Originally Posted by Bacardi1314
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-21 12:21 #20585Senior Member

Posts: 252Not discouraged at all. I'm about 20 minutes from the triangle right now (en route) and welcome any feedback I can get. Could I at least ask what motel you speak of and I can look around that area too? And to be honest, Detroit SW's actually have a decent rep for having working digits for awhile. I'm sure it's situational though based on location.
Originally Posted by ChaseStar
[View Original Post]
Thanks again.
Bacardi.
-
12-22-21 12:10 #20584Senior Member

Posts: 876Re: Bella (and for that matter any other particular SW) describing her as "readily available" is kind of a stretch or at best only a relative term. She may be out more frequently than others but, speaking only IMHE, it's FAR more common to drive by her area and NOT see her than the reverse.
Originally Posted by Bacardi1314
[View Original Post]
As for texting her, I'm sorry, I have to laugh. I don't know what streetwalkers are like in Detroit but with the ones around here it's a rare one one than can even keep a phone for longer than a few weeks let alone respond to texts. If you ever hear about Bella getting a working # and can get a member to share it with you, JUMP on that # and HOPE that she'll text you back because at those rare times a ton of other guys from this board will be hitting her up at the same time. She'll probably respond first to her regulars and as for new customers she probably finds it easier to just find them on the street outside her motel room doors.
But don't let me discourage you too much. You might get lucky.
-
12-22-21 08:12 #20583Senior Member

Posts: 10120 minute drive west
Honestly it's worth the drive to head over to the famous St Pete triangle. It's as close to a "never miss" as you'll get in this hobby. If you want deets pm me, but info is pretty readily available in the St. Petersburg forum.
Originally Posted by Bacardi1314
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-21 05:08 #20582Senior Member

Posts: 252I won't private message and bug you like a newbie. I'm all about doing recon on my own and plan to the next couple of nights / days. I'm here visiting from Detroit so I'm interested to know at the very least the streets I should concentrate on? I'm staying downtown Tampa. The best I've been able to tell so far is CR574 and Nebraska Ave are a couple of the cruising strips. Havenville Train Station. I googled it but couldn't find anything, so figured that was local code for something. At the very least, this Bella you speak of or Diamond I heard about on another post, are they readily available in a general area or is text a halfway reliable way to get in touch? I'll report back tomorrow and Thursday on what I found as well and hope to be a contributor here this week as I enjoy my stay in Tampa.
Originally Posted by RookieMonger
[View Original Post]
Thanks in advance everyone.
Bacardi. Michigan.
-
12-22-21 00:15 #20581Banned Member

Posts: 496
Originally Posted by TeamCommando
[View Original Post]
O wow HAHAHA ok, I guess I got lucky this time. Thank you for the heads up guys! I will stay safe and thank you!
Originally Posted by NCHunter
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-21 22:50 #20580Senior Member

Posts: 2007Batshit Crazy
Yes and she's crazy as hell. A month or so ago I reported I picked her up. Once in the car, after agreeing upon service, she jumped from my car yelling, "Stop following me! Nut case.
Originally Posted by KennyNJ
[View Original Post]
Stay safe out there and happy hunting.
NC HUNTER.
-
12-21-21 22:29 #20579Senior Member

Posts: 1765Hit It Harder Tammy
That's Tammy. She is well past 22.
Originally Posted by KennyNJ
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-21 20:25 #20578Banned Member

Posts: 496Does anybody know who this is? Or is she even a SW? I tried picking her up but she kept walking when I called for her. She looks cute.
-
12-21-21 20:24 #20577Banned Member

Posts: 496This is the Britney I picked up today.
Originally Posted by KennyNJ
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-21 20:19 #20576Senior Member

Posts: 1475Not 22
That "britney" you picked up is in fact Hit it Harder Tammy. She was 22 like 10 to 15 years ago.
Originally Posted by KennyNJ
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-21 17:03 #20575Senior Member

Posts: 225Thanks bro
Can't wait to see the talent in that area!
Originally Posted by NCHunter
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-21 15:11 #20574Banned Member

Posts: 496That's Bella, I saw her after I picked up Britney, nice 22 yo blonde very petite. She talked a lot! She got the deed done for 25 . Dropped her off and saw Bella again. I was tempted to do a double today but next time.
Originally Posted by ImGood
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-21 14:00 #20573Senior Member

Posts: 107Sligh
Cruising thru and spotted I think Bella. FYI.










Reply With Quote






