Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 231 of 499 FirstFirst ... 131 181 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 281 331 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,465 of 7476
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4026

    Very Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by Dallasgirl89  [View Original Post]
    Discreet and has no limit you definitely get your money's worth. I definitely see her as often as I can and I've never had any issues. I know she used to have a boyfriend around but that is no longer the case so give her a chance. I take a hundred percent responsibility it is not the best time you've ever had he also is amazing at BBBJ and she has the perfect body and gorgeous face. Nice girl I know she's just going through a tough time in her life. I can say It was the best I have ever had. Tight pussy and virgin ass she's the kind of girl you want to take home and lock away.
    Please come up to Eastern NC, or Pm me.

    RBD out.

  2. #4025
    Quote Originally Posted by Dallasgirl89  [View Original Post]
    Discreet and has no limit you definitely get your money's worth. I definitely see her as often as I can and I've never had any issues. I know she used to have a boyfriend around but that is no longer the case so give her a chance. I take a hundred percent responsibility it is not the best time you've ever had he also is amazing at BBBJ and she has the perfect body and gorgeous face. Nice girl I know she's just going through a tough time in her life. I can say It was the best I have ever had. Tight pussy and virgin ass she's the kind of girl you want to take home and lock away.
    That's really well said by him / her / they. Well thought out also.

  3. #4024

    Dallas

    Discreet and has no limit you definitely get your money's worth. I definitely see her as often as I can and I've never had any issues. I know she used to have a boyfriend around but that is no longer the case so give her a chance. I take a hundred percent responsibility it is not the best time you've ever had he also is amazing at BBBJ and she has the perfect body and gorgeous face. Nice girl I know she's just going through a tough time in her life. I can say It was the best I have ever had. Tight pussy and virgin ass she's the kind of girl you want to take home and lock away.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Snapchat-1986980322.jpg‎   image2021-06-22 02-33-36-647a74c2-6d71-4529-b5ca-41057cedb9d6.jpg‎  

  4. #4023

    Wouldn't repeat

    Quote Originally Posted by HalloweenMan  [View Original Post]
    She does have a tight pussy. Honestly, I've never heard anyone complain about a tight pussy (usually just the opposite). I've never had that problem with her, and yes I am bigger than a slim jim. Maybe not much bigger, but bigger HAHAHAHAHA.
    Saw her once and didn't even get to finish. Had to finish myself on her face cause she said I was taking to long and she was sore. Would not repeat.

  5. #4022

    Sexi Stacy

    I had the pleasure of meeting her yesterday. She is very nice. Yes she is older. In her 50's. And to be honest, probably one of the hottest 50 year olds you will ever come across. She is in very good shape for her age. She told me she was a bikini promo model back in the 90's and I believe her. She is very fit. Yes she has some mileage on her, but still. I am in my mid 30's so I wanted to see her for the MILF experiance. She did not dissapoint. Her BBBJ was great. Great effort. I kind of got into the moment and picked her up, flipped her upside down, and did a standing 69 with her. She went right along and did not complain. Most girls would have freaked. I give her props for willing to be adventurous. I think she is top notch, and damage was only 200. I highly recommend her. For the older guys out there, I think she is as good as it gets if you are looking for someone in your age group.

  6. #4021

    I often wonder how some of these ladies survive

    Quote Originally Posted by HalloweenMan  [View Original Post]
    She does have a tight pussy. Honestly, I've never heard anyone complain about a tight pussy (usually just the opposite). I've never had that problem with her, and yes I am bigger than a slim jim. Maybe not much bigger, but bigger HAHAHAHAHA.
    I really guess there is someone for everyone, this woman has the body of a 25 year old and still gets complaints, yet totally repulsive out of shape girls still get calls, well, it keeps her availability to men that like it tight.

  7. #4020

    Sexi Stacy

    She does have a tight pussy. Honestly, I've never heard anyone complain about a tight pussy (usually just the opposite). I've never had that problem with her, and yes I am bigger than a slim jim. Maybe not much bigger, but bigger HAHAHAHAHA.

    Quote Originally Posted by Darrell01  [View Original Post]
    Stacy is much older than even her recent pics look. She is talented with oral skills but beyond that, she couldn't or wouldn't do much. She is tiny and can't handle much more than a slim jim.

  8. #4019

    Sexi

    Same a quoted on her Tryst page. I do not negotiate with providers.

    Quote Originally Posted by CJD843  [View Original Post]
    May I ask what the damage was $?

  9. #4018
    Quote Originally Posted by HalloweenMan  [View Original Post]
    Hello USA,

    I got really lucky! I was traveling through Charleston to visit some family and decided to check out the talent in the area. Imagine my surprise when I found Sexi Sacy (find her on Tryst). I knew this was going to be my lucky that. I've seen this beautiful woman a number of times in Raleigh and Wilmington and she never fails to disappoint. She is a real pro in every way! Easy set up and was at her place in a couple of hours. She answered the door in the sexy lingerer I requested and after a warm greeting the fun began. This woman gives the hands down best BBBJ I've ever had! I had to make her stop so that the visit wouldn't be over too quickly. I love it when she does cowgirl so that's where we went next. We switched to mis and I finished by shooting on her beautiful tits. If you are looking for a real treat, do yourself a favor and hook up with her before she leaves!
    Stacy is much older than even her recent pics look. She is talented with oral skills but beyond that, she couldn't or wouldn't do much. She is tiny and can't handle much more than a slim jim.

  10. #4017
    Quote Originally Posted by HalloweenMan  [View Original Post]
    Hello USA,

    I got really lucky! I was traveling through Charleston to visit some family and decided to check out the talent in the area. Imagine my surprise when I found Sexi Sacy (find her on Tryst). I knew this was going to be my lucky that. I've seen this beautiful woman a number of times in Raleigh and Wilmington and she never fails to disappoint. She is a real pro in every way! Easy set up and was at her place in a couple of hours. She answered the door in the sexy lingerer I requested and after a warm greeting the fun began. This woman gives the hands down best BBBJ I've ever had! I had to make her stop so that the visit wouldn't be over too quickly. I love it when she does cowgirl so that's where we went next. We switched to mis and I finished by shooting on her beautiful tits. If you are looking for a real treat, do yourself a favor and hook up with her before she leaves!
    May I ask what the damage was $?

  11. #4016
    Quote Originally Posted by ChasMale  [View Original Post]
    Average to nothing special- rush and upcharge- upcharge. Girl wants to know about the tip.
    My experience has been completely different. You're spot on with the "average to nothing special" comment, but my dreams were all pretty good and for a set price. I've been rushed before yes, but most of the ladies were really nice.

  12. #4015
    Quote Originally Posted by JonReremy  [View Original Post]
    Think I've seen her on SA also. However, is that a big old track mark in the 3rd picture?
    Oh yea that is a track mark. I didn't see that but 99% of them have demons it just depends on how bad.

  13. #4014

    Sexi Stacy

    Hello USA,

    I got really lucky! I was traveling through Charleston to visit some family and decided to check out the talent in the area. Imagine my surprise when I found Sexi Sacy (find her on Tryst). I knew this was going to be my lucky that. I've seen this beautiful woman a number of times in Raleigh and Wilmington and she never fails to disappoint. She is a real pro in every way! Easy set up and was at her place in a couple of hours. She answered the door in the sexy lingerer I requested and after a warm greeting the fun began. This woman gives the hands down best BBBJ I've ever had! I had to make her stop so that the visit wouldn't be over too quickly. I love it when she does cowgirl so that's where we went next. We switched to mis and I finished by shooting on her beautiful tits. If you are looking for a real treat, do yourself a favor and hook up with her before she leaves!

  14. #4013

    Kat

    Plenty of info on her here, do a search.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobo2357  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been able to her? Looks pretty legit but want to get confirmation from the pros.

    https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...t/123835609167

  15. #4012

    Kat

    Has anyone been able to her? Looks pretty legit but want to get confirmation from the pros.

    https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...t/123835609167

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape