Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16073
    Seems like I have seen those pics advertised on STG?

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyItsMe68  [View Original Post]
    This is Dee. She will post on Eros when working. She was on today. I don't know her personally at all She looks pretty nice. https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/5803973.htm.

  2. #16072
    I agree with you on that. I can't tolerate a tasteful tattoo but some take it way too far. I don't get some of these wild hair colors either. I guess I am just too old school.

    Quote Originally Posted by MachoManny  [View Original Post]
    Very unimpressive. Way too many tattoos for my liking. A few tattoos is okay but making yourself a walking tattoo is just not an attractive look. I don't know what turns me off more a really bad tattoo or a really ugly birthmark. Tattoos on the face, boobs, or puss is just lame. A bad birthmark where your skin is two toned may be a bit worse. To each their own.

  3. #16071

    Passion

    Went to see Passion this evening. Body matches the photos on the ad. Short middle eastern looking chick with a nice ass. Kind of reminded me of a Kardashian. Opted for the qv which was $. Head was good and enthusiastic. Switched a few positions then popped in the bag. She was pretty nice the whole time. Definitely will repeat.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...t/110013307320

  4. #16070

    Samara

    Had a chance to see her again. Wonderful young woman. I had a great time with her as usual. She aim to please and I never had any issues whatsoever. She's willing to go beyond and make you happy. That's all I can say. Definitely a repeat for me. As usual she will only see senior members.

  5. #16069

    Tattoo City

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyItsMe68  [View Original Post]
    This is Dee. She will post on Eros when working. She was on today. I don't know her personally at all She looks pretty nice. https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/5803973.htm.
    Very unimpressive. Way too many tattoos for my liking. A few tattoos is okay but making yourself a walking tattoo is just not an attractive look. I don't know what turns me off more a really bad tattoo or a really ugly birthmark. Tattoos on the face, boobs, or puss is just lame. A bad birthmark where your skin is two toned may be a bit worse. To each their own.

  6. #16068
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    I think that is a different Dee.
    This is Dee. She will post on Eros when working. She was on today. I don't know her personally at all She looks pretty nice. https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/5803973.htm.

  7. #16067

    Jenna


  8. #16066
    I think that is a different Dee.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link for this gem? Is this her?
    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/ho-ho-hoxmas-specialall-natura/781803398271

  9. #16065
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleWolf00  [View Original Post]
    I just want to clarify that I will not go into all details, as this is just me showing respect to Dee. Overall, the session was absolutely amazing. The best session I've ever had, as well as the best provider I've ever seen! She was on my radar for a couple years, but wasn't able to make it happen until now. I actually drove 5 hours just to see her. The session was booked for one hour, but she was great at convincing me for a longer stay with her teases. I actually ended up being there for 2. 5 hours and I have no regrets about that. It just made my experience that much better. I've always wanted a PSE and with Dee, I felt that criteria was met. But for those, BJ and penetration is covered. It was not a problem for me as my favorite part was actually me doing the deed. Dee is a very educated lady that knows how to treat a man. If I could tell my younger self when I started this hobby, then it would be that I would rather spend more on a quality woman than on those that are ready for you to leave as soon as the donation is handed over. I've actually thought about leaving the hobby, but after seeing Dee I'm not so sure now.
    Do you have a link for this gem? Is this her?
    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/ho-ho-hoxmas-specialall-natura/781803398271

  10. #16064
    Quote Originally Posted by CLTbbc  [View Original Post]
    https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/..._provider_list

    This one is amazing went for a BBBJ, pictures are legit.

    She'll swallow you up no problem. She is very pricey but everything was top tier.

    I did see some residue on her table with a rolled up $20 but no problems. . . . Take that how you want.
    Did you provide a deposit as the ad requests?

  11. #16063

    Not Unusual

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    Giving you address right off the bat doesn't necessarily mean they are LEO. Did you search that address and see where it was? I have had legit providers give an address right off the bat that was either a hotel or apartment and isn't that specific where they were.
    I am the same way as OP that I get nervous when they send the address so quickly but most of the times that it has happened, it has been from a totally legit provider. Girls that tour seem to do it more often than the girls that live out of a hotel that basically is their home. I also feel the ones that aren't that paranoid will send it right away to you, to cut out the run around. Good luck hunting and stay safe.

    MM.

  12. #16062

    Tyler Rose

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...t/334873766904

    She is a beautiful provider but has limitations that she doesn't put in her post. Would advise you ask her once you arrive. May repeat.

    200 hh.

  13. #16061
    Always trust your spidey senses. Always.

    Quote Originally Posted by Saku93  [View Original Post]
    Downtown hotel.

    Just can't shake the feeling.

    Just way TGTBT.

  14. #16060

    Donation?

    Quote Originally Posted by CLTbbc  [View Original Post]
    https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/..._provider_list

    This one is amazing went for a BBBJ, pictures are legit.

    She'll swallow you up no problem. She is very pricey but everything was top tier.

    I did see some residue on her table with a rolled up $20 but no problems. . . . Take that how you want.
    What was the damage? Having a reliable provider who bbbjcimnqns is somewhat rare.

  15. #16059

    Amazing

    https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/..._provider_list

    This one is amazing went for a BBBJ, pictures are legit.

    She'll swallow you up no problem. She is very pricey but everything was top tier.

    I did see some residue on her table with a rolled up $20 but no problems. . . . Take that how you want.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape