Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 695 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 195 595 645 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 745 795 1195 ... LastLast
Results 10,411 to 10,425 of 18415
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8005
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    This one is at least 30 lbs heavier than her pics. Even a pic that I asked for, she was able to thin herself out.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...c-43924c363402

    Met for coffee and left without proceeding further.
    When I go in for a closer look, a round "puffy" face and / or large arms can be an indication that the rest of her body might be proportionally large. If they wear loose clothing that hides their waist and hips, that's another indication.

    I read somewhere that women pose for pictures at public events with one leg in front of the other to make themselves look more slender.

  2. #8004
    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this 40-something in Ashburn?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...d-7a166bc46e0b
    Has had a case of GPS when I contacted her some time back.

    When they say 40 something, one can easily add 5-8 years which means closer to 50.

    Perhaps she's trying to compete with 18-21 year old on the site.

  3. #8003

    Spinnerette

    Any intel on this 40-something in Ashburn?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...d-7a166bc46e0b

  4. #8002
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Veronica2438

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...3-614911a0343e

    Got messaged out of the blue by this one. She's fairly cute. Wanted 4-5 per week for allowance, but agreed to 350 PPM. On birth control but refuses to do BBFSCIP on a first meet. I have better irons in the fire, so someone else can take a swing with her.

  5. #8001

    January was shaping up to be awesome, but this doesn't help

    Many in the target SB demographic where looking at their student loan payments starting again in January, which would have brought more into the bowl. Payments have been delayed again until May.

    https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/22/polit...den/index.html

  6. #8000
    Quote Originally Posted by David032  [View Original Post]
    Na she just blocked you I can still see her profile fine honestly.
    What's the link?

  7. #7999

    Na

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    She deleted her sa. So I'm inclined to say she's a fucking pig because I asked for more pics and she did not send.
    Na she just blocked you I can still see her profile fine honestly.

  8. #7998
    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    Is this a poll of forum members? . links maybe?
    She deleted her sa. So I'm inclined to say she's a fucking pig because I asked for more pics and she did not send.

  9. #7997

    La foreign

    This one is at least 30 lbs heavier than her pics. Even a pic that I asked for, she was able to thin herself out.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...c-43924c363402

    Met for coffee and left without proceeding further.

  10. #7996

    This a poll

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    I can't tell if she's fat or not. Obviously the pics show a nice tight body like a Kardashian shit but I've been trolled where I met someone similar but ended up being just short and dumpy.
    Is this a poll of forum members? . links maybe?

  11. #7995
    I can't tell if she's fat or not. Obviously the pics show a nice tight body like a Kardashian shit but I've been trolled where I met someone similar but ended up being just short and dumpy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails a5bdfffc56d2db1262e6618e5f6e08fe99165e0a-14.jpg‎   17294012d15795e5d4bd8bc2bff9625772ebe3cb-14.jpg‎   4ae371f36f58d07e1544fca8b27476009d11aab9-14.jpg‎  

  12. #7994

    Yep she used to post on listcrawler

    And if I recall she was non GFE.

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    Thought I'd seen her pics as a Pro, does anyone remember?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...9-31b179fdc009

  13. #7993

    Found it

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    I don't have links, but a while back it was reported commonly that she was a pro.
    Found it, sorry searched with fat fingers there.

  14. #7992
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    Thought I'd seen her pics as a Pro, does anyone remember?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...9-31b179fdc009
    I don't have links, but a while back it was reported commonly that she was a pro.

  15. #7991

    ThatLady

    Thought I'd seen her pics as a Pro, does anyone remember?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...9-31b179fdc009

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape