Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,061 to 15,075 of 31133
-
12-22-21 07:23 #16073Senior Member

Posts: 7337Seems like I have seen those pics advertised on STG?
Originally Posted by HeyItsMe68
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-21 07:22 #16072Senior Member

Posts: 7337I agree with you on that. I can't tolerate a tasteful tattoo but some take it way too far. I don't get some of these wild hair colors either. I guess I am just too old school.
Originally Posted by MachoManny
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-21 04:31 #16071Regular Member

Posts: 15Passion
Went to see Passion this evening. Body matches the photos on the ad. Short middle eastern looking chick with a nice ass. Kind of reminded me of a Kardashian. Opted for the qv which was $. Head was good and enthusiastic. Switched a few positions then popped in the bag. She was pretty nice the whole time. Definitely will repeat.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...t/110013307320
-
12-22-21 00:48 #16070Senior Member

Posts: 229Samara
Had a chance to see her again. Wonderful young woman. I had a great time with her as usual. She aim to please and I never had any issues whatsoever. She's willing to go beyond and make you happy. That's all I can say. Definitely a repeat for me. As usual she will only see senior members.
-
12-21-21 21:18 #16069Banned Member

Posts: 634Tattoo City
Very unimpressive. Way too many tattoos for my liking. A few tattoos is okay but making yourself a walking tattoo is just not an attractive look. I don't know what turns me off more a really bad tattoo or a really ugly birthmark. Tattoos on the face, boobs, or puss is just lame. A bad birthmark where your skin is two toned may be a bit worse. To each their own.
Originally Posted by HeyItsMe68
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-21 21:09 #16068Senior Member

Posts: 395This is Dee. She will post on Eros when working. She was on today. I don't know her personally at all She looks pretty nice. https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/5803973.htm.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-21 20:38 #16067Senior Member

Posts: 326Jenna
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...s/888554694227 looks TGTBT anything about her?
-
12-21-21 19:35 #16066Senior Member

Posts: 7337I think that is a different Dee.
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-21 19:03 #16065Senior Member

Posts: 3078Do you have a link for this gem? Is this her?
Originally Posted by LittleWolf00
[View Original Post]
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/ho-ho-hoxmas-specialall-natura/781803398271
-
12-21-21 19:02 #16064Senior Member

Posts: 3078Did you provide a deposit as the ad requests?
Originally Posted by CLTbbc
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-21 18:54 #16063Banned Member

Posts: 634Not Unusual
I am the same way as OP that I get nervous when they send the address so quickly but most of the times that it has happened, it has been from a totally legit provider. Girls that tour seem to do it more often than the girls that live out of a hotel that basically is their home. I also feel the ones that aren't that paranoid will send it right away to you, to cut out the run around. Good luck hunting and stay safe.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
MM.
-
12-21-21 18:14 #16062Senior Member

Posts: 29Tyler Rose
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...t/334873766904
She is a beautiful provider but has limitations that she doesn't put in her post. Would advise you ask her once you arrive. May repeat.
200 hh.
-
12-21-21 17:33 #16061Senior Member

Posts: 7337Always trust your spidey senses. Always.
Originally Posted by Saku93
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-21 17:01 #16060Senior Member

Posts: 97Donation?
What was the damage? Having a reliable provider who bbbjcimnqns is somewhat rare.
Originally Posted by CLTbbc
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-21 14:54 #16059Senior Member

Posts: 53Amazing
https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/..._provider_list
This one is amazing went for a BBBJ, pictures are legit.
She'll swallow you up no problem. She is very pricey but everything was top tier.
I did see some residue on her table with a rolled up $20 but no problems. . . . Take that how you want.












Reply With Quote




