Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 477 of 922 FirstFirst ... 377 427 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 527 577 ... LastLast
Results 7,141 to 7,155 of 13816
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6676

    Has anyone tried this one before?

    Hey, new here. I'm wondering if anyone here has tried the one with ending 8951 near South H? They claim they got good reviews in this site on their ad.

    https://chicago.skipthegames.com/fem...f/709105908096

  2. #6675
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabs3714  [View Original Post]
    Is VIP worth it at at the AAMPs in the city. Specifically the RR ads. It's been some time since I've been to the ones in Chinatown / McKinley Park area. Find myself at the north side locations more often, though I could make my way down to those one if the services are vastly better. Is VIP worth it? Seems like a money grab. Thoughts? If it's an extra 100 for BBBJ then I'll just keep the bag and pound it till I bust. If done really fun stuff occurs I'll take the dive. Many ads suggest rimming, showering together, cim, etc.
    VIP or Dongguan is worth it in my opinion if A) the girl is especially hot and B) she has a pleasant and sexy personality. You can only really know this after you meet her, so you don't want to agree to VIP beforehand. Instead, you want to go into the room, meet her, eye her up and down, flirt and talk to her for a little bit, and then decide to upgrade or not. It's not a guarantee of a good time, but it does at least diminish the chances of a bad time.

  3. #6674
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravsavo9  [View Original Post]
    Is RL back by halsted and archer? They moved back??
    Yea. slightly remodeled.

  4. #6673

    Red Lantern

    Is RL back by halsted and archer? They moved back??

  5. #6672
    Quote Originally Posted by Slam2505  [View Original Post]
    Just left RL wow Kiki is her name super fucken hot. Nature tities small frame about 110 lbs 5"2 in height. When I arrived the first girl he show me in room one had big tities I passed and said I'll wait the hour. Two other dudes came in and passed on her to. Kiki was worth the 40 min wait young 24 she said.

    I know some wait to see review before seeing a girl but I was hoping it was Kiki from the Western location it was not.

    Good BBBJ for 40 more put her in front of the mirror an watch her take all the sick. Kisses her on the neck when I was on top pounding away then was about to pop so told her to turn around to get some doggie in. Final made her get on top she top me if you don't finish she would do hand job fuck that grab her and lifted her to fuck that small body with my cock.

    Go see her for half and hour she was in room 3 this time.
    I'm going into cardiac arrest just reading this report. If only I could back up a few years. Thank you for the report. I may take the trip but I doubt I'm capable of lift fucking anymore unfortunately.

  6. #6671

    Opinions on VIP

    Is VIP worth it at at the AAMPs in the city. Specifically the RR ads. It's been some time since I've been to the ones in Chinatown / McKinley Park area. Find myself at the north side locations more often, though I could make my way down to those one if the services are vastly better. Is VIP worth it? Seems like a money grab. Thoughts? If it's an extra 100 for BBBJ then I'll just keep the bag and pound it till I bust. If done really fun stuff occurs I'll take the dive. Many ads suggest rimming, showering together, cim, etc.

  7. #6670
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasMongRoll  [View Original Post]
    Young AF and pretty hot, not a 10 but a 9.

    9/6 ter rating, rushed me out 18 minutes into half hour maybe I was too big for her.

    Hot AF in comparison to recent Chinese talent I've seen in Chicago.

    But poor service.

    Same location for RL since months and months.

    Old number not replying but 9226 number is replying
    Just left RL wow Kiki is her name super fucken hot. Nature tities small frame about 110 lbs 5"2 in height. When I arrived the first girl he show me in room one had big tities I passed and said I'll wait the hour. Two other dudes came in and passed on her to. Kiki was worth the 40 min wait young 24 she said.

    I know some wait to see review before seeing a girl but I was hoping it was Kiki from the Western location it was not.

    Good BBBJ for 40 more put her in front of the mirror an watch her take all the sick. Kisses her on the neck when I was on top pounding away then was about to pop so told her to turn around to get some doggie in. Final made her get on top she top me if you don't finish she would do hand job fuck that grab her and lifted her to fuck that small body with my cock.

    Go see her for half and hour she was in room 3 this time.

  8. #6669
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasMongRoll  [View Original Post]


    Both milfy age. Room 2 has csection scar



    both high 7's low 8's on a Chicago Cgirl scale



    Incongruent. This is why I have to walk out so often. I'd love to see what kind of medusas you consider to be a 6.

    Entire thread is bought and paid for. Who can you even trust at this point?

  9. #6668

    Hkpd

    Room 1 and 2 were both high 7's low 8's on a Chicago Cgirl scale LOL. Both milfy age. Room 2 has csection scar but bigger boobs and butt. Better than some other girls I seen but def not that hot LOL.

  10. #6667

    RL room 2

    Young AF and pretty hot, not a 10 but a 9.

    9/6 ter rating, rushed me out 18 minutes into half hour maybe I was too big for her.

    Hot AF in comparison to recent Chinese talent I've seen in Chicago.

    But poor service.

    Same location for RL since months and months.

    Old number not replying but 9226 number is replying

  11. #6666

    Getting sting vibes today from AAMPs north side

    Hi gang ads way less ads for the north side locations. One answered back told me close another when I was confirming my type of experience said the services aren't offered. Leads me to think something's going on.

  12. #6665
    Quote Originally Posted by Fit312  [View Original Post]
    They posted a picture of KK who I saw a couple of times a couple of years back. Anyone see her yet? Would also like to know if they are still on 31st.
    Kiki was one of the hottest girls RL had during their prime when they had the house on Western. I remember seeing her at the top of the stairs like I can't believe this girl is available at this price point. I ended up doing Dongguan / VIP with her because there was no point in spending less money on a girl that attractive.

    But I have a feeling she is not actually here. RL has been posting pics from their greatest hits over the last few months both on wechat and RR. I have a feeling it's because business is slow because everyone is going to Purple Door and BHC. RL has also struggled to find any praise worthy talent like they used to have at the house. Its been all C level talent for a good 8 months now. The hotter girls make more money in California and NYC. NYC especially given the pricing there. The only hope for them is if they are able to find FOB talent but so far it hasn't materialized.

  13. #6664

    RL Updates?

    They posted a picture of KK who I saw a couple of times a couple of years back. Anyone see her yet? Would also like to know if they are still on 31st.

  14. #6663

    Purple Door

    Went to Purple Door Today.

    As normal cause I sit in the VIP Section LOL text Poppa said to park in his spot behind the place and come in back door. Get there text several times no response so I call Asian Girl answers says to come to front door. I said put Poppa on Phone then I can here him yell at her LOL so he opens back door and apologizes. Leads me to room 3 - cute Chinese woman mid 30's awesome tits with cute mole on them probably a good C cup - 5 ft - 110 lbs max.

    $130 hr. Right off the rip trying to upsell as she keeps spraying the hell out my dick hole with rubbing alcohol. Wasn't into her so no upsell but overall good session .

    Clean up putting shoes out cute spinner in room 1 pops her head out and blows me a kiss. I blow one back and then she comes to the back door and give me her card- will be repeating with her on Friday. Stay tuned for update but room 3 I would personally pass and room 1 will post an update Friday.

  15. #6662

    They have two numbers 6066 and 6266

    Quote Originally Posted by WoodStreet  [View Original Post]
    Yes, can confirm. They gave me the 26th street address which is SS so either it's one large group or they are sharing locations. They said I can choose either location.
    They have two numbers 6066 and 6266 called ivy spa, BTW I heard about Wendy coming back around new year.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape