Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #5108
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterLover  [View Original Post]
    Got an amazing BJ from her in my car a couple years ago. Her face is not that bad.

    What is her body like these days?
    I haven't seen her in about a year, but she was my favorite for a while. Nice figure and a lot of fun.

  2. #5107

    Gina

    Got an amazing BJ from her in my car a couple years ago. Her face is not that bad.

    What is her body like these days?

    Too bad she is staying in such a rat hole but the price is right.

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyPreston  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm. Reasonable rate, attractive, and I enjoyed seeing her, though I didn't enjoy the low-rent motel she used.

  3. #5106
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 423

    7/ hr?

    Quote Originally Posted by JakefStateFarm  [View Original Post]
    I confirmed this one.

    She is really tall.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...aylorrose27xxx
    That's insane. Not worth it, even if pictures were up-to-date.

  4. #5105
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2939
    Quote Originally Posted by Samadams17  [View Original Post]
    Link? Didn't see anyone with that handle.
    Maybe this one?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?198914-staciash

  5. #5104
    Quote Originally Posted by JpLove  [View Original Post]
    It took a 2 hr date and and extra 2 on top of that, so pricey as fuck, but Stacy Ash will allow cip.
    Link? Didn't see anyone with that handle.

  6. #5103

    Layla / Chocolat3

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyShafToe  [View Original Post]
    Does she provide a good BJ? Or is it just fucking? CIP? Was bbfs included or extra? Sjes cute, and I don't mind low energy, as long as it's not negative energy. I'm seriously considering a half hour
    I negotiated $$ for hh. BJ was on the gentle side, kissing was light, and CIP and Greek were Not available. Particularly enjoyed her grinding on me clothed and then bare while on her couch. Tasted and smelled good to in DATY.

  7. #5102
    Quote Originally Posted by JakefStateFarm  [View Original Post]
    I confirmed this one.

    She is really tall.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...aylorrose27xxx
    I had my eye on her for a long time but then I checked out her OF page and saw her pics are way way way outdated.

  8. #5101
    Quote Originally Posted by RoseCityRocker  [View Original Post]
    Finally saw her, and I agree, but if you want a pretty to petite black sex doll to fuck bare you'll enjoy. I threw the biggest rope in a long time after cowgirl, mish and doggy with my good sized cock.
    Does she provide a good BJ? Or is it just fucking? CIP? Was bbfs included or extra? Sjes cute, and I don't mind low energy, as long as it's not negative energy. I'm seriously considering a half hour

  9. #5100
    Quote Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39  [View Original Post]
    First pic on her ad I though it was a guy!! I bolted out of there. Upon further review I was wrong, I think? LOL I'm looking for info. What's the damage for the hour??

    Thanks.
    Hmm yes it's not the most flattering avatar but she's certainly cute and was overall a solid provider (I ended up seeing her). 300 per hour for an incall visit. Secret menu might be available if you know what I mean.

  10. #5099
    Quote Originally Posted by BookOfMorty  [View Original Post]
    Any experience?

    I'm trying to set something up with her. So far texts are suggestive of FS with GFE but ad has some red flags: new, no rates and limited reviews.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?549192-fineapple
    First pic on her ad I though it was a guy!! I bolted out of there. Upon further review I was wrong, I think? LOL I'm looking for info. What's the damage for the hour??

    Thanks.

  11. #5098

    Used to go by Elle

    https://portland.skipthegames.com/fe...r/791050282370

    I saw her a few times in Salem a couple of years ago. Top self massage, then to BBFS without discussion. Never an up-charge plus MSOG. Then she dissappeared. She's like mid 40's now.

  12. #5097

    Fineapple

    Any experience?

    I'm trying to set something up with her. So far texts are suggestive of FS with GFE but ad has some red flags: new, no rates and limited reviews.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?549192-fineapple

  13. #5096
    Quote Originally Posted by Toptwo  [View Original Post]
    Looks good. Pussy tight. Underperformer tho.
    Finally saw her, and I agree, but if you want a pretty to petite black sex doll to fuck bare you'll enjoy. I threw the biggest rope in a long time after cowgirl, mish and doggy with my good sized cock.

  14. #5095
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyKennard  [View Original Post]
    I think I posted about her quite a long time ago but she's been away a long time and now it looks like she's back. I can confirm her. And she's very reasonable with no upsell. And very submissive. She does have some kind of problem with her legs, if that turns you off. And she lived in a very low rent place when I used to see her. But she's ok looking and very accommodating.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?378343-Sexxxygina
    I can confirm. Reasonable rate, attractive, and I enjoyed seeing her, though I didn't enjoy the low-rent motel she used.

  15. #5094

    Sexxxygina Is Back

    I think I posted about her quite a long time ago but she's been away a long time and now it looks like she's back. I can confirm her. And she's very reasonable with no upsell. And very submissive. She does have some kind of problem with her legs, if that turns you off. And she lived in a very low rent place when I used to see her. But she's ok looking and very accommodating.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?378343-Sexxxygina

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape