Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 598 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 98 498 548 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 648 698 1098 ... LastLast
Results 8,956 to 8,970 of 17740
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8785
    Quote Originally Posted by King50
    Someone here recommended Google voice app for descret contacts. This app sucks. It does not let user delete the list of phone numbers that were called or texted. Text free is a better app in term of anonymity. User just have to deal with annoying ads.
    Quote Originally Posted by KemoSabe  [View Original Post]
    I have used Google Voice for years. I can delete the list of phone numbers that were called or texted. You can delete your history using your phone or from the Google Voice web site.
    Plus 1.

    I've been using G voice for years also and it's far more stable and user friendly in my opinion. I've used text now for a third or fourth burner option and never once have I had the convenience of it not freezing, not crashing, not locking the phone OS.

  2. #8784

    Pornstar Alex Harper in STL Dec 21-22

    She is taking afternoon appts today and all day tomorrow. $1 K per hour. I contacted her at alexharpermodel@hotmail.com. Menu was: GFE / PSE / LFK / DFK / CFS / BBBJ / DATY / COT / COF / MSOG.

    She requires a 50% deposit to book; PayPal, Cash App, & Google Pay.

    Let us know if you pull the trigger. I wanted to see her but my schedule does not allow it. I think she is a biscuit.

  3. #8783

    She is too difficult to book

    Quote Originally Posted by Spellbound728  [View Original Post]
    I saw her ad and sent a text. When I went to the burner app I saw that I also had texted her back last month with no response. Her ad seems to describe herself as being very accommodating and submissive, I'm wondering if anyone here had had any experience with her?

    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...d/006933226503
    I have set up outcalls with her three times in the last three days. She never shows. She always "falls asleep" or has some other lame excuse on why she can't show up and will not give incall address. Wants 100 for QV, 140 for HH, and 160 for hour. I hope you have better luck than me, she just wasted my time.

  4. #8782
    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser  [View Original Post]
    Whats the deal with these chicks asking for a deposit? I hope no of you all are actually sending it to them?
    You will want to kick yourself in the nuts if you give them a deposit. They are scammers.

  5. #8781

    Google Voice

    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    Someone here recommended Google voice app for descret contacts. This app sucks. It does not let user delete the list of phone numbers that were called or texted. Text free is a better app in term of anonymity. User just have to deal with annoying ads.
    I have used Google Voice for years. I can delete the list of phone numbers that were called or texted. You can delete your history using your phone or from the Google Voice web site.

  6. #8780

    Sapphire

    Quote Originally Posted by HabbyMan618  [View Original Post]
    I've met sapphire she is legit. Looks like her pics but the performance was pretty average.
    She is real. Everything is covered. After we finished, she put on a cocktail dress, grabbed her phone and forgot I was there. I felt left out a little. She did not even walk me out the door or say good bye. One good thing about her. She is very attractive, nice body, non smoker, and very clean.

  7. #8779

    Google voive

    Someone here recommended Google voice app for descret contacts. This app sucks. It does not let user delete the list of phone numbers that were called or texted. Text free is a better app in term of anonymity. User just have to deal with annoying ads.

  8. #8778

    Magick

    Can anyone confirm this one? She's right in my area currently and I'd like to know if she's legit or not before I attempt contact. Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/72175008

  9. #8777

    Thin

    Quote Originally Posted by Bd6305  [View Original Post]
    Petite Megan on crawler is skinny. She used to have odd rules, but she's skinny. And she believes mermaids are real.
    Check out white Raven.

  10. #8776

    Deposits

    Whats the deal with these chicks asking for a deposit? I hope no of you all are actually sending it to them?

  11. #8775
    Quote Originally Posted by Parboil  [View Original Post]
    Seeking a very thin provider. Not a fan of a big butt and don't care about her boobs. Your suggestions are most welcome. Thanks.

    Pete.
    Petite Megan on crawler is skinny. She used to have odd rules, but she's skinny. And she believes mermaids are real.

  12. #8774

    Face pics

    Don't do it. I just had someone who tried to blackmail me. Her ads gone. Waiting by her place for 20 min. When I left she started to blow up my phone, telling me that she's going to post my face pic all over fb and insta. Be careful guys.

  13. #8773
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  14. #8772
    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan83  [View Original Post]
    Going to be in the area on Monday night. Curious who everyone would suggest. I love Greek and DT.
    Monica is very good at both. A mature but talented woman.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/71835800

  15. #8771

    Monica

    I love getting head and looking for who may be the best around. Anyone ever visit or have experience with Monica?

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/20783254

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape