Thread: Hot Young Asian Girls in OC
+
Add Report
Results 3,436 to 3,450 of 3663
-
12-21-21 02:19 #228Senior Member

Posts: 1834Don't rely on advertised photos
Originally Posted by Octangle
[View Original Post]
More often than not, pictures will be of another girl regardless of what agency you employ. They are mainly used to portray close approximations of who you'll find behind the door. Unless it's a bona fide bait and switch, of course. Without confirmation from trusted mongers or bookers (if you trust their words) of whether the photos are truly of her, it's better to go in with a modicum of skepticism, enjoy the session as much as you can, and determine what you like and did not like about the encounter to better understand and fine tune what you're looking for from a kgirl.
Originally Posted by HotSpotNota
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-21 02:19 #227Troll

Posts: 10Mina
Mina's English isn't great to be honest, but she does understands basic phrases and more than enough to have a good session with. Also, body language works when words don't.
Originally Posted by HotSpotNota
[View Original Post]
However, where Mina really shines is providing an intimate GFE. Every time I return to see her, she's always seems to be really excited and always welcomes me with a deep hug and heavy, heavy DFK like we're long lost lovers. She texts me from time to time and even let me know when she switched agencies (pro tip: if there's a girl that you like, get her personal info, so if she switches to another K-Org, she can can vet for you as a client without going through the screening process).
She's a really sweet girl and like others have mentioned, is more GND than hot, but one time when I was balls deep inside her, she started calling me oppa and made me lose it. I agree with the sentiment that everyone has good days and bad days, but I've yet to have a bad session with Mina. From my experience with K-girls, treating them respectfully and showing them that you're enjoying the experience (by smiling, laughing, etc) goes a long way, but maybe that goes without saying. So yeah, I would recommend you giving her another shot if you can.
-
12-21-21 00:16 #226Senior Member

Posts: 3690I also said in LA she only spoke Korean to me as if I could understand her (I can only say 4 words in Korean). I wasn't there to talk and her service was 100% satisfaction for me. To be fair, I only need a girl to let me do what I like and make me think she likes me. Mina seemed passionate to me.
Originally Posted by JackTms
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-21 19:32 #225Senior Member

Posts: 89Don't know who thinks her English is decent, as she is about 1/10 on the English scale. I have a good time with her as I speak some Korean, but if you need English she is not your girl.
Originally Posted by HotSpotNota
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-21 17:54 #224Regular Member

Posts: 14I had a similar experience with Mina when she was at MKC. She was pretty cute and young but service was lacking overall. Nothing special really. From what I've read from others who have seen her, she speaks "decent" English. The girl I met with didn't speak a lick of English. Or at least she played it off well at being confused and lost at what I was trying to communicate with her before I had to bust out the translator.
Originally Posted by Octangle
[View Original Post]
Maybe I just saw her on an "off" day. May consider checking her out again with this other agency to see if I did get baited though.
-
12-20-21 14:12 #223Senior Member

Posts: 153Not close to ravi. In looks at least.
Originally Posted by JkSnake
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-21 13:52 #222Senior Member

Posts: 577Thanks P! This agency usually doesn't have an upcharge for BBFS, or at least that was the past.
Originally Posted by Piltman
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-21 01:32 #221Senior Member

Posts: 361I got the rec from you. Your HYA list. I am trying to see Cocoa, but LA bookers suck. I guess I have to wait until she visits HB again next year. I will definitely check out Bella too. She has nothing but good reviews.
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-21 23:06 #220Senior Member

Posts: 3690I was the first to recommend Mina in LA HYA thread but nobody cared LOL.
Originally Posted by Octangle
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-21 22:06 #219Senior Member

Posts: 361I wouldn't doubt it. The MyKupcake booker always tries to get me to see new girls instead of the one I want. She looks like her CaKDolls pictures for sure, just less model-looking.
Originally Posted by Octangle
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-21 20:13 #218Senior Member

Posts: 56Lot of people had good things to say about her, but when I saw her at Kupcake it was kinda mediocre. Honestly, I think they switched the girls on me, because she didn't look as described either.
Originally Posted by ZzzBoy14
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-21 16:14 #217Senior Member

Posts: 34I did not partake but booker told me she is open minded for +100.
Originally Posted by NoClue02
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-21 13:26 #216Senior Member

Posts: 577Tomi with FA
For those saw her recently and got BBFS, is there an upcharge?
-
12-06-21 22:55 #215Regular Member

Posts: 2Any noteworthy CJKorgs in West / North OC
Any noteworthy CJKorgs in West / North OC like Cerritos / BuenaPark? Or are they all in Anah / CostaMesa?
-
12-06-21 15:48 #214Senior Member

Posts: 332Mina switched to CA-KDolls.
Originally Posted by ZzzBoy14
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





