Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 599 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 99 499 549 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 649 699 1099 ... LastLast
Results 8,971 to 8,985 of 17731
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8761

    Magick

    Can anyone confirm this one? She's right in my area currently and I'd like to know if she's legit or not before I attempt contact. Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/72175008

  2. #8760

    Thin

    Quote Originally Posted by Bd6305  [View Original Post]
    Petite Megan on crawler is skinny. She used to have odd rules, but she's skinny. And she believes mermaids are real.
    Check out white Raven.

  3. #8759

    Deposits

    Whats the deal with these chicks asking for a deposit? I hope no of you all are actually sending it to them?

  4. #8758
    Quote Originally Posted by Parboil  [View Original Post]
    Seeking a very thin provider. Not a fan of a big butt and don't care about her boobs. Your suggestions are most welcome. Thanks.

    Pete.
    Petite Megan on crawler is skinny. She used to have odd rules, but she's skinny. And she believes mermaids are real.

  5. #8757

    Face pics

    Don't do it. I just had someone who tried to blackmail me. Her ads gone. Waiting by her place for 20 min. When I left she started to blow up my phone, telling me that she's going to post my face pic all over fb and insta. Be careful guys.

  6. #8756
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  7. #8755
    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan83  [View Original Post]
    Going to be in the area on Monday night. Curious who everyone would suggest. I love Greek and DT.
    Monica is very good at both. A mature but talented woman.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/71835800

  8. #8754

    Monica

    I love getting head and looking for who may be the best around. Anyone ever visit or have experience with Monica?

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/20783254

  9. #8753

    App for phone

    Quote Originally Posted by RickBarnes  [View Original Post]
    Which app do you use? I did have an account on TextNow but that expired and when I try to get a new #, it errors out on me. Signed up for TextFree last night but that is having an issue too. Gives a new number with every login.
    Been using an app called Burner for 4 years. Seems smooth easy to figure out. I think it's 3 or 4 bucks a month. You can change the number whenever you want. Some savvy chicks may reply to you with "Contact me from your real number not an app." Your call on what to do next.

    LTB.

  10. #8752
    Quote Originally Posted by Qrout  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing her off and on for a few years. The last time I saw her a month ago her habit was visibly out of control and I decided that would be my final visit. I don't know if she was really in jail or discovered a new income stream but her ads have been running for the last few days. Unless you are seriously into lots of bruises and very poor hygene I would stay away from this one.
    I learned the hard way to not go to an escort that has filters on all the pics. They're hiding something.

  11. #8751

    Suggestions

    Going to be in the area on Monday night. Curious who everyone would suggest. I love Greek and DT.

  12. #8750

    Very thin

    Seeking a very thin provider. Not a fan of a big butt and don't care about her boobs. Your suggestions are most welcome. Thanks.

    Pete.

  13. #8749

    Okay

    Quote Originally Posted by DScott  [View Original Post]
    I went and saw Milli for her $100 head special. She has put on a few pounds since some of the pictures, but she does have outstanding tits, and she gives a very enthusiastic hands-free BBBJ cim. She's kind of ditsy in a good way and easy to deal with. No complaints at all.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/71970572
    Took a shot after your mention, agree with your review. Little heavy for my taste. Over all Okay exp.

  14. #8748

    App

    Quote Originally Posted by RickBarnes  [View Original Post]
    Which app do you use? I did have an account on TextNow but that expired and when I try to get a new #, it errors out on me. Signed up for TextFree last night but that is having an issue too. Gives a new number with every login.

    Thanks!
    Google voice.

  15. #8747
    Quote Originally Posted by DerDeered  [View Original Post]
    I think an app is just as good plus no hiding spot needed for a phone.
    Which app do you use? I did have an account on TextNow but that expired and when I try to get a new #, it errors out on me. Signed up for TextFree last night but that is having an issue too. Gives a new number with every login.

    Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape