Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 805 of 1638 FirstFirst ... 305 705 755 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 855 905 1305 ... LastLast
Results 12,061 to 12,075 of 24562
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12502

    Crofton Bri / Bree

    Quote Originally Posted by ThrowAwayVA  [View Original Post]
    Here for a few days. Found this one in the same area I'm in.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...t/181424628907
    Search Bri Crofton or Bree Crofton. There's a good bit of reviews a good months / year back, but no news lately I don't believe. She is NOT Curtis Bay Bri / Bree, I know it's a little confusing keeping them straight. I haven't seen her for months, but the pics are usually fairly current when I have seen her. Nice tight spinner body with decent tits. Covers her arms and legs to hide the usage. It's hit or miss if you get ghosted once you arrive, she's not reliable on that aspect. She's not very talkative IMO, but the body speaks for itself. Worth a visit, nothing spectacular in performance, but decent experience. She usually asks for. 8 ss but ask for. 6 ss if you want and see how she responds.

  2. #12501

    Any feedback?

    Here for a few days. Found this one in the same area I'm in.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...t/181424628907

  3. #12500

    My experiences with kay

    Used to see her while she took care of the old lady for 0. 8 for everything and she then started asking 1. 0 while complaining. Some time passed and then all my follow up texts with her were suspicious for either a set up or else severe GPS. Haven't seen her in a year or so now as a result. Deflated fun bags but a tight and clean box 1 yr ago. Missing teeth but she always says her jaw hurts so her BBBJ don't last long. Claims to be a lesbian. Anyone else seen her for under $1. 2, let me know.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRabbit  [View Original Post]
    Does Kay stay at a apartment or motel?

  4. #12499

    Cb bree

    Quote Originally Posted by Rohrschak  [View Original Post]
    Any word from her mate?
    She's back around now. She went dark for a minute and I think she's being choosy with her dates.

  5. #12498

    Kay

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFox76  [View Original Post]
    You give her a creampie? I'm curious because I wanted to see this girl and needed to know if she did that.
    Kay will take creampies all day but her GPS is far overboard now. I would only see her for max. 8 ss. If she won't take that keep it moving. That's all she's worth. More of a. 6 girl IMHO. -DC.

  6. #12497

    Red flag (s)

    Quote Originally Posted by George525  [View Original Post]
    "I'm online now". Clue #1 * there are several more. Good luck. Let us know if you get there. I'm curious to know what type of lube she uses or if she does DP. It takes a special type of girl to do DP.

  7. #12496

    Need Intel. - Scam

    Agree with DFF.

    Plus look at the pic of the poster above the phone# - some dude LOL. And if the location is Incall / outcall, in the city or some other vague place just keep scrolling to the next advertiser.

    Quote Originally Posted by George525  [View Original Post]

  8. #12495

    Probably a Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by George525  [View Original Post]
    Whenever you see broken English, run-on sentences and graphic descriptions such as, "I'll satisfy you with my full service such as 69 ,oral,128541;doggy,128540;hardcore🤪,I can * you till you * in my mouth, you would get 5 star employment professional safe beautiful smooth body," you can assume it's a fake. Which is a shame because DAYUM, look at that redhead! Also, if you do a Google image search on any of the photos, they're posted in several other cities which is also a giant set of red flags.

  9. #12494

    Need Intel.


  10. #12493

    Black Provider

    ISO of a Blk pro. With her own place and decent rates.

  11. #12492

    Kay

    Does Kay stay at a apartment or motel?

  12. #12491

    Wait

    Why would you show up banging on the door in the middle of the night in the first place? That's never a good idea.

    Quote Originally Posted by WillBarnes  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a working number for Jewel. She stopped responding to last one she gave me. I hate showing up unannounced at her Gma's house and banging on the door in the middle of the night. Thanks in advance.

  13. #12490
    Quote Originally Posted by BD1965  [View Original Post]
    She quoted me $ ss and $. 7 hh a couple months ago. I offered. 8 ss and she declined. So no visit, my max is. 8 ss. I saw her a few times when she first started for. 6-. 7 ss, then she went to. 8 ss when she became so popular. I guess enough mongers are paying the premium for her now but not me. She was always a good visit though, nice size tits and tight box.
    Thanks BD. That is why I asked how much she charged him because I know she's developed a severe case of GPS and definitely upcharges for extras like GFE, BARE, and a trip to Greece!

  14. #12489

    Kay

    Quote Originally Posted by BD1965  [View Original Post]
    She quoted me $ ss and $. 7 hh a couple months ago. I offered. 8 ss and she declined. So no visit, my max is. 8 ss. I saw her a few times when she first started for. 6-. 7 ss, then she went to. 8 ss when she became so popular. I guess enough mongers are paying the premium for her now but not me. She was always a good visit though, nice size tits and tight box.
    That is beyond laughable that folks pay $. 7 hh, shm. It was good that you declined.

  15. #12488

    Too many 'nos'

    Quote Originally Posted by HoopFiend  [View Original Post]
    I always see an ad with many 'Nos' as a red flag, the 'Nos' only increase after you enter the door, they never go down. Anyway if she does not do 'raw' or 'bare', why does she care if the other person is STD free? Just saying. Think you have much better options elsewhere.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape