Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34166

    Tip

    Quote Originally Posted by AznLvr  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. Yeah, she wanted $80.
    If she was young and hot, $80 is very reasonable for full top access with sucking and some bottom access, particularly if she had a good attitude. As DownWind points out, if she didn't set a price before, but thinks the service is worth $80 and a monger refuses to throw in the extra $20, she will start haggling before providing services, which sucks for everyone. If you don't think it was worth $80, don't go back. When a provider offers up really solid service and good access without any talk of $$ I make it a point to tip a bit more than what I think is fair, so they do it again for the next guy (and me, of course), and in the event they say what I paid wasn't enough, I will usually give them what they are asking so long as it is not crazy, but may not go back.

  2. #34165

    Japanese college ladies in Boston.

    I've got a lot of inquiries about these two. They will be leaving for the holiday at the middle of the week. I've been told by one of them they will be back. They are very cautious. I gave one guy their info on here and apparently he kind of freaked one lady out with his behavior and questioning before they met. So as I stated before.

    If we have shared in the past feel free to PM me. Otherwise I cannot help you.

  3. #34164
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianYumYum  [View Original Post]
    Anyways, cutting this one short but got some vid action that looks better on camera, this is some video stills, not my best work I know.
    And you used to complain about the pictures that I post. I am happy that you are posting pics as most guys don't but tell me what am I looking at?

  4. #34163
    Quote Originally Posted by DiscreteMonger  [View Original Post]
    What's address or number? Would help a lot.
    Give it up, he has been posting or I should say boasting about her since the beginning but won't give a thread.

  5. #34162

    Been a while

    I heard Anna is back from the other coast. Indications are she did well. Did she land back on her feet here in Boston?

  6. #34161
    Quote Originally Posted by Thricel  [View Original Post]
    Clear your inbox can't respond.
    I just deleted a bunch of messages from my in box. Thank you for the heads up.

  7. #34160

    Quantum computer

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianYumYum  [View Original Post]
    Coming off a carpet bombing of smashing with Miss Saigon, what a sweet phat little puss on that girl.

    She definitely luv me long time and love some suckie suckie. I got up high on her back like riding polo during the Doggie and this is where homegirl really goes into high pitch and I had to gently put my hand over her mouth to keep the noise down and I think she kinda like that shit as she slowly quiets down into my hand. And when I removed it, she calls down and moans in whispers.

    My back and legs are in strain right now after all that pounding, I can't even go into my usual deep details but just wanted to share. To my fellow monger from the More Bang for the Bareback Club, (you know who you are) I know you saw the other one as she raved about you. Glad you can get your nut on that sweet Vietnamese on repeated business, says you've made quite a few visits, you're a Horny Dog, LOL. This is what I mean when you keep the price low, you can do repeats at ease and they appreciate it.

    Anyways, cutting this one short but got some vid action that looks better on camera, this is some video stills, not my best work I know. She got some sweet, I mean sweet nips when you suck them, she does this twitching with her legs as if she's ready to cum and she'll grab your cock and stroke you harder with each lick. This girl is a winner, bubbly attitude 10, short thick well fit sexy body, 10, pussy, tits, lips, you name it, 10.

    Damage $40 house, $90 for it all GFE and / or FS, 'Everting Yu Want'.

    Enjoy.
    I have no idea how to view this MFKR Pics without calling a few fav on my good friend from MIT. Look just give up the goods and CTS.

    THAnks.

  8. #34159

    Info?

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianYumYum  [View Original Post]
    Coming off a carpet bombing of smashing with Miss Saigon, what a sweet phat little puss on that girl.

    She definitely luv me long time and love some suckie suckie. I got up high on her back like riding polo during the Doggie and this is where homegirl really goes into high pitch and I had to gently put my hand over her mouth to keep the noise down and I think she kinda like that shit as she slowly quiets down into my hand. And when I removed it, she calls down and moans in whispers.

    My back and legs are in strain right now after all that pounding, I can't even go into my usual deep details but just wanted to share. To my fellow monger from the More Bang for the Bareback Club, (you know who you are) I know you saw the other one as she raved about you. Glad you can get your nut on that sweet Vietnamese on repeated business, says you've made quite a few visits, you're a Horny Dog, LOL. This is what I mean when you keep the price low, you can do repeats at ease and they appreciate it.

    Anyways, cutting this one short but got some vid action that looks better on camera, this is some video stills, not my best work I know. She got some sweet, I mean sweet nips when you suck them, she does this twitching with her legs as if she's ready to cum and she'll grab your cock and stroke you harder with each lick. This girl is a winner, bubbly attitude 10, short thick well fit sexy body, 10, pussy, tits, lips, you name it, 10.

    Damage $40 house, $90 for it all GFE and / or FS, 'Everting Yu Want'.

    Enjoy.
    What's address or number? Would help a lot.

  9. #34158
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz2580  [View Original Post]
    Not too little. Sounds about right. Did she want more?
    Thanks. Yeah, she wanted $80.

  10. #34157
    Asshole, ignore my posts, none of them have value


    Posts: 487

    Ho Chi Bang with a Swang

    Coming off a carpet bombing of smashing with Miss Saigon, what a sweet phat little puss on that girl.

    She definitely luv me long time and love some suckie suckie. I got up high on her back like riding polo during the Doggie and this is where homegirl really goes into high pitch and I had to gently put my hand over her mouth to keep the noise down and I think she kinda like that shit as she slowly quiets down into my hand. And when I removed it, she calls down and moans in whispers.

    My back and legs are in strain right now after all that pounding, I can't even go into my usual deep details but just wanted to share. To my fellow monger from the More Bang for the Bareback Club, (you know who you are) I know you saw the other one as she raved about you. Glad you can get your nut on that sweet Vietnamese on repeated business, says you've made quite a few visits, you're a Horny Dog, LOL. This is what I mean when you keep the price low, you can do repeats at ease and they appreciate it.

    Anyways, cutting this one short but got some vid action that looks better on camera, this is some video stills, not my best work I know. She got some sweet, I mean sweet nips when you suck them, she does this twitching with her legs as if she's ready to cum and she'll grab your cock and stroke you harder with each lick. This girl is a winner, bubbly attitude 10, short thick well fit sexy body, 10, pussy, tits, lips, you name it, 10.

    Damage $40 house, $90 for it all GFE and / or FS, 'Everting Yu Want'.

    Enjoy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails h1.png‎   h2.png‎   h4.png‎  

  11. #34156

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by MassMonger617  [View Original Post]
    I am trying to locate a provider in Tham. She has gone to a new place about two weeks ago I'd say. She was at another place in Tham before, but switched. I am trying to find her new location.

    Her name is Jessica, not sure Io that is what she goes by at the spa but I believe so, she has lighter hair then the typical pure black, round face and very cute. Her English is pretty good also.

    Any help or leads would be greatly appreciated..
    Ask Angela CB. That's not her hair. I love her nice oyster she deep her in my mouth.

  12. #34155

    Any really discrete AMPs or other for rub and tug near Tewksbury?

    I am looking for a rub and tug very very close to Tewksbury where I can enter and leave very discreetly. I know all of the AMPs nearby and none are discreet. Something in an office building or house? I cannot go somewhere like a storefront, etc.

  13. #34154

    Tip

    Quote Originally Posted by AznLvr  [View Original Post]
    I recently got a HJ from a hottie who let me suck on her titty and touch her clamped shut pussy. I tipped $60. Too little?

    Thanks!
    Depends, if young and hot, 80-100 and you will be adored when you return. Depends what that is worth to you. Some girls won't give you the pout face, but may still think you didn't appreciate them enough to pay more. Under pay and your next trip and the next monger walking in will not get as much enthusiasm. Just my opinion.

  14. #34153

    Number and / or address?

    Quote Originally Posted by KintaroOe20  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure some of you guys have been receiving random texts about sexy young flowers / cars available. Their code word for girls obviously.

    Places in Quincy, Braintree, Boston, Woburn. Usually it's a 99% miss, but once in awhile there's a rare gem.

    Had a sexy MILF again a couple weeks ago. Sadly gone back to NY.

    Went again yesterday to Quincy location to see what was available. Girl greeted me was Wendy I think.

    Looks was 4/10. Age was probably mid 30's to 40. I was super horny so I went for it.

    Getting ready and the beast was rising until she took off her panties. Saw a nasty ugly hairy Chewbacca.

    Spike went down for the count. That killed it.

    That might be a turn on for some which is cool.

    For me, I love a clean waxed, shaved, bald pussy to suck on.

    She seemed nice, but not my type. Took back dinero and left. Saw another girl when leaving. Korean girl, but not my type either. Around same age as Wendy.

    You'll know the price & address if you respond to their text. Plus they expect tip.

    Just letting you know if anyone here loves the Bush.
    Do you mind sharing the location or phone number?

  15. #34152

    Need Some Help

    I am trying to locate a provider in Tham. She has gone to a new place about two weeks ago I'd say. She was at another place in Tham before, but switched. I am trying to find her new location.

    Her name is Jessica, not sure Io that is what she goes by at the spa but I believe so, she has lighter hair then the typical pure black, round face and very cute. Her English is pretty good also.

    Any help or leads would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks,

    MM617.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape