Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 94 of 192 FirstFirst ... 44 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 144 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 2877
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1482

    Definitely

    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman55  [View Original Post]
    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...n/158673043417

    For you that don't know her history, be aware that she has a long history with some serious issues. Search her name in New Haven, Bridgeport and Eastern / New London. She was a real gem until 2 - 3 years ago and then the usual serious issues started.She has been inactive for a number of months and appears to be back
    Beware for sure she has lots of demons and from what I know I think there are 3 or 4 pending cases so I am sure there are warrants out for her arrest.

  2. #1481

    Krystal. Caution!

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...n/158673043417

    For you that don't know her history, be aware that she has a long history with some serious issues. Search her name in New Haven, Bridgeport and Eastern / New London. She was a real gem until 2 - 3 years ago and then the usual serious issues started.She has been inactive for a number of months and appears to be back
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AC118F0C-41A1-475C-977A-283FBCFC7017.jpg‎  

  3. #1480
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkyDiggy  [View Original Post]
    As others have warned you. I can tell you that there are 2 girls working off different posts, different locations, and different numbers. Branford, Bridgeport, Waterbury. 860-920,860-800,203-350.

    The posts list Branford as location in the Bridgeport section. Got ghosted by the "prettier" one. Somethings fishhy.

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...d/936948925142

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...y/238003521481

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...y/152791619040
    Add these ads to the same mix with number 544-4076.

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...y/882985544589

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...t/938129187930

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...s/374415690459

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...y/973434601840

    I didn't see this post early enough on Saturday so picked her up for a car date and then she says oh I have to go back for something. My fault for being naive. Live and learn etc.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cow.jpg‎  

  4. #1479

    Don't

    Quote Originally Posted by DirkyDiggy  [View Original Post]
    As others have warned you. I can tell you that there are 2 girls working off different posts, different locations, and different numbers. Branford, Bridgeport, Waterbury. 860-920,860-800,203-350.

    The posts list Branford as location in the Bridgeport section. Got ghosted by the "prettier" one. Somethings fishhy.

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...d/936948925142

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...y/238003521481

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...y/152791619040
    Pics in case the links disappear.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tmti5ndc0ogy5mdyyywq2mmyxote0nmu5zgiyyzljnzjhotdhzjqy.jpeg‎   tndu5mjyyoddhndllymrknzvmy2i4ytdhotc0ztjimmmxn2m5yjg.jpeg‎  

  5. #1478

    Don't

    As others have warned you. I can tell you that there are 2 girls working off different posts, different locations, and different numbers. Branford, Bridgeport, Waterbury. 860-920,860-800,203-350.

    The posts list Branford as location in the Bridgeport section. Got ghosted by the "prettier" one. Somethings fishhy.

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...d/936948925142

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...y/238003521481

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...y/152791619040

    Quote Originally Posted by Arm25  [View Original Post]
    Any one tried this one, I am thinking about it.

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...0/753359252393

  6. #1477
    Quote Originally Posted by Arm25  [View Original Post]
    Any one tried this one, I am thinking about it.

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...0/753359252393
    Listen to Slinky! Much bigger and. Just. Nasty.

  7. #1476

    Ricki

    Quote Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch  [View Original Post]
    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...s/426857857574

    Search 42 yo caucasian North Amer. Her name is not in this ad.
    Unfortunately "caucasian" brings up Tori who's a hard pass IMO. Try "submissive". You'll get a few but eventually Ricki will pop up.

  8. #1475

    Cardate

    Met up with Bella who advertises "best bbj around" tonight. I'd seen her before a few months back, and both times were very enjoyable. She's talented. Pics accurate and I think she looks even better in person, she's pretty cute and really nice. The location is a big condo complex in the residential part of Stratford near the Shelton line and I wasn't worried about anyone catching us. She has a few good spots that are secluded. She offers FS too but my car is pretty small so I haven't tried that out yet haha. Damage was .7 with BBBJCIM DT.

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...5/804979769737

  9. #1474

    Don't do it

    Quote Originally Posted by Arm25  [View Original Post]
    Any one tried this one, I am thinking about it.

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...0/753359252393
    Way bigger and older than the pics, lots of rules, average service. For me its a hard pass.

  10. #1473

    Anyone Tried this

    Any one tried this one, I am thinking about it.

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...0/753359252393

  11. #1472
    Quote Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch  [View Original Post]
    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...s/426857857574

    Search 42 yo caucasian North Amer. Her name is not in this ad.
    Many thanks!

  12. #1471

    Ricki

    Quote Originally Posted by StockSherman  [View Original Post]
    I get an error with the link.
    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...s/426857857574

    Search 42 yo caucasian North Amer. Her name is not in this ad.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ricki mw.jpg.jpg‎  

  13. #1470

    Ricki. StG link

    Quote Originally Posted by Slinky77  [View Original Post]
    Saw Ricki last night. I was scrolling through my phone and sent her a random text without seeing if she had posted or not. Was pleasantly surprised to get an immediate response.

    I've seen her before so I knew what to expect. I had a tedious, stressful day and just needed some relaxation and Ricki was the perfect solution.

    She showed up on time, good communication leading up to that point. Small talk then got to it. Ricki is a blowjob technician, a certified cocksucking expert. She got right down to it and I just laid there and enjoyed it. Great technique, deep throat, ball play, etc. After 15 minutes I coated her tonsils and she took every drop like a champ.

    She then offered me a backrub which I immediately accepted. The backrub was surprisingly good and probably lasted around 15 minutes. Then she rolled me back over and started working on me again. I was debating in my head if I wanted to fuck her or just let her finish me with her mouth like the first time. I pondered it for a good 5 minutes while she was giving me that expert head she's known for. In the end I didn't fuck her but when she left I had a big smile on my face. She probably stayed about 45-50 minutes. We do 2 pops when she visits. I slept like a baby.

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...s/381029397596
    I get an error with the link.

  14. #1469

    Anybody see this one?

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...a/476618826572

    Anybody see her she claims she only does 140 HHR or 200 Hr.

    That's kinda steep for someone no reports on but she looks really tempting just don't want too take a loss seeing her.

  15. #1468

    Debb

    Quote Originally Posted by StockSherman  [View Original Post]
    Thank you. I just read her posting. I love her attitude already. Great age, too, frankly.
    I've seen Deb numerous times at her place as well as mine. She always stays in better locations. Be aware that she's older and not the best looking MILF. She has been working out lately so is toning up. She has cats if that's a problem. She does talk a lot, but she will take care of your junk, which in my mind is the most important thing about meeting someone.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape