Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 912 of 1886 FirstFirst ... 412 812 862 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 962 1012 1412 ... LastLast
Results 13,666 to 13,680 of 28283
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14618

    9 texts out, 3 back

    I either got ridiculous rates, or too many "No's". I was at work so at least I got paid for striking out. My pre work stroll was bad as well. You guys cleaned up the street before I got there!

  2. #14617

    Just heard from her

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie720  [View Original Post]
    Those pics are a few years old though. Still looks pretty good though, but she did just have a baby and I haven't seen her since then so not sure what the damage is from that. Look at my reviews, I've reviewed her 2 or 3 times. She stopped doing BBBJ so I haven't repeated, otherwise I would see her all the time.
    I texted her latest post #, she respond d right away. Couldn't hook up tonight.

  3. #14616

    Not 100%, but I'm thinking not.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    Care to share what the damage was? Would you think she would go for DATY? That one picture in her ad shows a nice pussy. Bill Ho.
    Not 100%, but I'm thinking not. Got the impression that was all she did. She told me what she does, didn't ask what I was interested in. .80 for the visit.

  4. #14615

    She's real

    Quote Originally Posted by SoloBeachLife  [View Original Post]
    Has one had any experience with this one, I checked the number and it is a land line, so I figured it was fake.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/20728064
    Those pics are a few years old though. Still looks pretty good though, but she did just have a baby and I haven't seen her since then so not sure what the damage is from that. Look at my reviews, I've reviewed her 2 or 3 times. She stopped doing BBBJ so I haven't repeated, otherwise I would see her all the time.

  5. #14614
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419
    Quote Originally Posted by AvatarOfSoot65  [View Original Post]
    If you are looking just for some quick car bbjcim, just saw Kandi and she was fantastic.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/72075410

    Very sweet personality. Lower to mid 30's with good comms and straight forward attitude. Said she just got out of the shower so when she got in she smelled great.

    She does only one thing, (bbjcim) but she does it very well. Hopefully she stays in the area. If she does I will be seeing her again.
    Care to share what the damage was? Would you think she would go for DATY? That one picture in her ad shows a nice pussy. Bill Ho.

  6. #14613

    Tyler

    Has one had any experience with this one, I checked the number and it is a land line, so I figured it was fake.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/20728064

  7. #14612
    Quote Originally Posted by AvatarOfSoot65  [View Original Post]
    If you are looking just for some quick car bbjcim, just saw Kandi and she was fantastic.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/72075410

    Very sweet personality. Lower to mid 30's with good comms and straight forward attitude. Said she just got out of the shower so when she got in she smelled great.

    She does only one thing, (bbjcim) but she does it very well. Hopefully she stays in the area. If she does I will be seeing her again.
    If she only does BBBJ why show her pussy in her post?

  8. #14611
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1484
    Quote Originally Posted by AvatarOfSoot65  [View Original Post]
    If you are looking just for some quick car bbjcim, just saw Kandi and she was fantastic.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/72075410

    Very sweet personality. Lower to mid 30's with good comms and straight forward attitude. Said she just got out of the shower so when she got in she smelled great.

    She does only one thing, (bbjcim) but she does it very well. Hopefully she stays in the area. If she does I will be seeing her again.
    Is it still minimum 80 for quick car BBBJCIM?

  9. #14610

    Kandi SSC / Ruskin

    If you are looking just for some quick car bbjcim, just saw Kandi and she was fantastic.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/72075410

    Very sweet personality. Lower to mid 30's with good comms and straight forward attitude. Said she just got out of the shower so when she got in she smelled great.

    She does only one thing, (bbjcim) but she does it very well. Hopefully she stays in the area. If she does I will be seeing her again.

  10. #14609

    Heather vids

    I've seen plenty of videos of these girls. Dylan, Jessica dime, Missy and yazmin. Any links for heather videos? Have seen one BJ video. Thanks.

  11. #14608

    Any leads appreciated

    Greetings gentlemen. Been a while since I've been here but back in the area for a short time. I've RTFF back acouple months and scrolled through way too many ads. My roladex is pretty outdated too. Every number but one has changed.

    Looking for any leads you guys may be kind enough to provide. Feel free to PM if you'd rather.

    Prefer outcalls to the east Tampa area and usually book for an hour or so. Will go visit for incalls for the right situation.

    Looking for 20's to 40's that does a great massage and some TLC after. Not a low baller but not going to contribute to GPS or aid in rate hikes either.

    Any good leads appreciated! Thanks!

  12. #14607

    Take a number please

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRider50  [View Original Post]
    She has gotten so much forum attention she probably has guys in the parking lot with a ticket number.
    Ha, please take a number, she will be with you in 30 minutes.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6E2B691C-9101-4718-8D36-2AB4E22E7A3B.jpeg‎  

  13. #14606

    Squirters

    Any recommendations for squirters?

  14. #14605
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRider50  [View Original Post]
    She has gotten so much forum attention she probably has guys in the parking lot with a ticket number.
    Lmao. That probably isn't far off. There have been reports on other girls in the past where dudes were rushed cause next one was in parking LOL.

  15. #14604

    Star of the week

    Quote Originally Posted by RookieMonger  [View Original Post]
    2nd time I drove over an hour to see her only to be ghosted. Excuses after excuse. Have at it guys, I'm done with this one.
    She has gotten so much forum attention she probably has guys in the parking lot with a ticket number.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape