Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,011 to 14,025 of 60954
-
12-17-21 22:05 #46944Regular Member

Posts: 2Correct
I don't post anything of this sort online since we are all easily trackable in this digital era but now I feel compelled a little. I agree with this post. Jolin Massage in Roswell has been on LE's radar for 'illicit solicitation' activities. One of the providers there had been in jail for some time and was under investigation by ICE. The mongers can also get in trouble for aiding and abetting the illicit activities. You are doomed if caught naked with the girl doing any sort of ding dong! I got this from one of my friends who is with DHS.
Originally Posted by Chao333
[View Original Post]
Be safe guys!
-
12-17-21 21:33 #46943Regular Member

Posts: 6Don't leave us in suspense. How did it go? Where's the report?
Originally Posted by Patronizer
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-21 20:40 #46942Senior Member

Posts: 73Sunny is open again
I just came out from Sunny unaware it was raided earlier!.
Originally Posted by DickMGood
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-21 20:23 #46941Senior Member

Posts: 342LE and homeland security
As I mentioned that I had visited Sunny massage after it had been shut down. I had the feeling someone in another car was watching. I think you may be right.
Originally Posted by Chao333
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-21 19:50 #46940Senior Member

Posts: 330BLS= ball sucking lips or balls suck and lick. Same thing. Delicious Ball licking hahahah.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
They had decent head game.
No indication of BBFS but since the brought up the BBBJ for the extra bill- I'd say BBFS is to be had for the right donation.
-
12-17-21 19:39 #46939Banned Member

Posts: 13634Tell us more? How are they monitoring mongers? Nobody uses their real name on a sign-in sheet (unless they're stupid), so are these alleged federales using facial recognition software in an effort to bust a guy on a misdemeanor? LOL. Nah, they don't waste resources on small potatoes.
Originally Posted by Chao333
[View Original Post]
Look, if it's newsworthy, a news hound will chomp at the bit to report it. I doubt that LE could keep anything secret if they tried.
-
12-17-21 18:59 #46938Senior Member

Posts: 41Same with Cumming, Roswell, Gwinnett, and Buckhead.
Originally Posted by GreaterGator
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-21 18:52 #46937Senior Member

Posts: 41A friend of mine told me LE and homeland security are actively monitoring all MPs illegally activities as well as Mongers who patronize those places or take out. They try to keep the places where they raided off the news as much as possible. Be safe guys!
Originally Posted by GreaterGator
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-21 16:40 #46936Banned Member

Posts: 13634Probably this one: https://atlanta.rubratings.com/220005.
Originally Posted by IrishDannyBoy
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-21 16:33 #46935Senior Member

Posts: 332Sunny Massage Busted
Busted today.
Originally Posted by DickMGood
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-21 16:09 #46934Senior Member

Posts: 118More info!
Would love to have more info, and contact info. Can anyone else find it? Can seem to find it!
Originally Posted by PeteAppleSeed
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-21 15:29 #46933Senior Member

Posts: 155busts - Details
Skip sharing too much public information to avoid this! Seniors sharing is much safer and long term options.
Originally Posted by GreaterGator
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-21 15:25 #46932Senior Member

Posts: 332Another Bust
Sunny Massage on Holcomb Bridge Rd. Busted around noon today.
Peachtree Corners/Holcomb Bridge/Jimmy Carter area getting a lot of LE attention. Be careful out there.
-
12-17-21 15:08 #46931Senior Member

Posts: 342Sunny massage (Peachtree Corners)
I thought I would try the Sunny massage that just opened on Holcomb Bridge rd. I found it to be closed and wondered if it was gone for good. Odd since it just opened up. Does anyone know?
-
12-17-21 14:03 #46930Regular Member

Posts: 19I believe that's Balls Lick Suck.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





