Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,996 to 14,010 of 59510
-
12-18-21 18:33 #45515Senior Member

Posts: 118Not sure
Not sure I want to give it a shot or not!
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-21 16:53 #45514Senior Member

Posts: 386The 5th
The attached link is valuable information for not just weed or being pulled over. If you are in a parlor and the cops show up. Just shut the F $ at k up.
Originally Posted by GodsMan
[View Original Post]
https://youtu.be/sgWHrkDX35o
-
12-18-21 14:57 #45513Senior Member

Posts: 41Thank you for your advice!
Originally Posted by GodsMan
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-21 14:51 #45512Senior Member

Posts: 73They all acted normally. I didn't know they were posted earlier until I read the Forum. However, No News on either Sunny or Spa 18 about the raids. I believe LE, most likely the Fed are after girls who were busted before that are still in probation. Be safe!
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-21 13:40 #45511Senior Member

Posts: 5624 hour parlor?
I found myself out late and in need of a massage earlier this morning but all of the places I know were closed. Any 24 hour locations worth checking out?
-
12-18-21 13:26 #45510Senior Member

Posts: 62GA / FL border parlors
Anyone ever try the parlors near the FL border? There are a couple around exit 80, then a couple once you get into FL. Wanted to take a pit stop, but no idea what those spots are like talent or service wise.
-
12-18-21 12:48 #45509Senior Member

Posts: 62Yup
Yea, in between the subway and fur kids.
Originally Posted by PepeTheBand
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-21 09:04 #45508Regular Member

Posts: 4Yes I can confirm they made two arrests. Undercover cops. Go after real crime. Unbelievable.
Originally Posted by Hunt1328
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-21 09:00 #45507Regular Member

Posts: 4Busts
Chamblee arrested a couple of the girls a couple days ago. Go waste.
Originally Posted by Central164
[View Original Post]
Your time on real crime. Unbelievable.
-
12-18-21 00:05 #45506Senior Member

Posts: 76More info
If anyone has more info on this could you PM me? Like was it just a license check or did someone really get nailed? I don't sweat license checks, but I think it might be in the county I am in. Is this rumor about federal really true?
Originally Posted by FreeSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-21 23:33 #45505Senior Member

Posts: 76Sunny is linked to the shutdown royal
Ok, some people at Sunny were involved at Royal which was busted in June or July. What the heck? Are they just unlucky or does LE have it out for them? It figures, just when I was gonna give it a try as it isn't too far from my area.
Originally Posted by GreaterGator
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-21 22:31 #45504Senior Member

Posts: 80Busts
Hard to believe LE is wasting resources on busting MP's when REAL violent crime is going through the roof. How is busting MP's enhancing public safety? I guess the LE leaders have to justify their salaries somehow and someway.
Originally Posted by GreaterGator
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-21 22:19 #45503Banned Member

Posts: 13634Good. Were the girls acting as normal?
Originally Posted by Patronizer
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-21 22:05 #45502Regular Member

Posts: 2Correct
I don't post anything of this sort online since we are all easily trackable in this digital era but now I feel compelled a little. I agree with this post. Jolin Massage in Roswell has been on LE's radar for 'illicit solicitation' activities. One of the providers there had been in jail for some time and was under investigation by ICE. The mongers can also get in trouble for aiding and abetting the illicit activities. You are doomed if caught naked with the girl doing any sort of ding dong! I got this from one of my friends who is with DHS.
Originally Posted by Chao333
[View Original Post]
Be safe guys!
-
12-17-21 21:33 #45501Regular Member

Posts: 6Don't leave us in suspense. How did it go? Where's the report?
Originally Posted by Patronizer
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






