Thread: Rants and Raves
+
Add Report
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 8273
-
12-19-21 07:29 #6908Banned Member

Posts: 253Manhood is a lost art these days. So many simpish and cowardly men with a lot of money. It seems like some of the weakest men with zero backbone have the most chips to waste. They are ruining the game for everyone else.
Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo
[View Original Post]
Cowards like that give crooks the greenlight to never stop. Like taking candy from a baby. SMH.
-
12-19-21 06:56 #6907Senior Member

Posts: 1843And you just lost much of your credibility.
Originally Posted by KodiacZiller
[View Original Post]
You could be a rival pimp / manager or someone who had a bad session with the girl or whatever. Your story does sound legit though, with all those details.
-
12-19-21 02:13 #6906Senior Member

Posts: 747Roger Over
Roger. Piss off you Jodi mother fucker. It is easy to call out people when you arehiding with bilge rats, scumbags and rump rangers
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-21 01:43 #6905Senior Member

Posts: 54Thanks
I put it in the correct forum, I only posted it here because we agreed to BBFS. I've never had this problem even at worse notels than this but you live and you learn, I'm not paying up front ever again. Idk what the fuck was going on with the knife but luckily it wasn't a gun. In all honesty I think I'm just going to quit with these listcrawler and skip the games girls and just become a memeber on seeking. Better quality and more than likely no more of this robbery shit (although it's not 100% certain I won't get robbed).
Originally Posted by PeteAppleSeed
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-21 18:11 #6904Senior Member

Posts: 2087Adding more
Also, make sure to add grease to your bunghole as well, so that when you're lowering your head to the bad guy, you can bend over and let him fvck you in the ass. Ridiculous!
Originally Posted by PeteAppleSeed
[View Original Post]
You think he should invite the bad guy to take whatever he can In his car too once he gets outside? Pretty please. Smh.
-
12-18-21 17:07 #6903Senior Member

Posts: 330You presume too much.
Originally Posted by AaronHamlet
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-21 13:11 #6902Senior Member

Posts: 1011You go from 20 posts a day of unprovoked attacks on mongers across the country to zero posts for 2-3 months and you claim for those 2-3 months you were in some tropical locale banging hot locals on the cheap? Really?
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
I presumed your absence was due to you getting your online persona confused with real life and some $2 hoe smoked your ass and her pimp chunked you in a dumpster and you've been decomposing in a landfill somewhere. A pleasant thought but unfortunately it appears I was wrong. I may be wrong about this too but I think your little scrawny ass been locked up for the 2-3 months you haven't posted and instead of walking in the 'trops' you been walking from cellblock to cellblock sucking dicks so no one would beat your little scrawny 5' 4" 135 lbs ass into the dirt. Right? I mean to go from posting 20 times a day to zero posts for a few months yet you claim you were in a tropical locale? A sociopath like yourself would've been posting that same 20 times a day letting people know what you were doing. But you didn't.
But like I said, I was sure your remains were in a landfill somewhere rotting away but unfortunately I was wrong about that so I may be wrong about you sucking dicks in lock up to stay alive but I doubt it.
-
12-18-21 10:08 #6901Senior Member

Posts: 307Mea culpa. I have said (far too many times) that I am done with your abject bullshit. But you are so dangerous to so many misinformed or gullible people, like yourself, that I find it necessary to call you out on it. I will endeavor to not do so in the future.
Originally Posted by AaronHamlet
[View Original Post]
But before I go (again), a few questions:
1) What is the proven relationship between COVID cases and COVID hospitalizations? And more importantly, COVID deaths?
2) What is the impact of vaccination status on question #1?
3) How many vaccinations have been given in this country? How many people have subsequently died of blood clots? What is this ratio?
4) If you were honest in your answers to question #3, what possible purpose do you have for calling it the "clot shot?" Other than fear-mongering, of course.
You have every right to do whatever you want to your own body, although I suspect you are yourself fully immunized and are just a 12 year old getting his kicks by trying to adversely impact the health of others. Please get help. You need it.
Adios.
-
12-17-21 23:35 #6900Senior Member

Posts: 3424I didn't read all that because I don't give a fuck what you think. But I got my "booster" a few weeks ago. Why am I not having all this blizzard of bad shit happening? Two more weeks?
Originally Posted by AaronHamlet
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-21 23:34 #6899Senior Member

Posts: 3424As much as I hate to agree with Hamlet, YUP. LOL.
Originally Posted by AaronHamlet
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-21 22:10 #6898Banned Member

Posts: 13634Goody. Where to knock, MILPERS? Try to focus on those basics, boy!
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-21 21:33 #6897Senior Member

Posts: 330Changing the subject
Did you all see Lorde's new album cover?
Had to rub one off I have to say.
She's a singer and she put to shame a bunch of these providers with their shitty pics.
-
12-17-21 21:03 #6896Senior Member

Posts: 1011You got on the batphone and called the top brass at Ft Meade and get a report on me as you said you could you dumb old drunk? ' Tunnel vision fuels their desires. ' Dictionary version of confession thru projection. Nothing like that stank of kimche, that sight of blackened teeth and body odor of some 50 yo Korean chick while she's jerking you off, huh night? Beware of those myopic tunnels of desire. You might burn out too fast
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-21 20:50 #6895Senior Member

Posts: 1011Viral Blizzard of Death
Actually it's not a 'false anology. ' The topic was rising China Virus cases in Maine and hospitalizations are rising with the case numbers. Would've take less time for you to check that then it did to type a 5 paragraph paranoia fueled diatribe. I trigger your fears by sharing facts and data. You know that right. By the way, you've told me at least 3 times that I've forced you to put me on ignore yet you keep coming back. You got battered wives syndrome? But good news is coming. Pedo Joe and his admin are warning of an incoming winter of a, 'viral blizzard of death. ' Isn't that cool? A viral blizzard of death. Bad ass phrasing. But don't worry Pops, it's only us unwashed, us unclotshotted who will fall prey to the impending viral blizzard of death.
Originally Posted by Bullett64
[View Original Post]
But all joking aside. Clot shots, clot boosters aren't doing nothing to protect. You remember last summer when the CDC chief **** inadvertently explained how they juiced the China Virus death numbers to falsely show some 90-10 disadvantage among the unclot shotted? You missed that didn't you? If they manipulate death count don't you think they'd lie about the hospitalization numbers? Of course they would. Why would Fauci, CDC lie about something that important? Why would anyone believe a word they say after lying about that? Get ready. They may tell you you're exempt but no one is exempt from the impending viral blizzard of death.
-
12-17-21 19:51 #6894Senior Member

Posts: 3424Probably won't get anything, since you're a cuck, lying shithead. But fuck you. Show us all what you know twat. Come knock on my door. Can't fucking wait.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






