Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Junko

+ Add Report
Page 49 of 135 FirstFirst ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 99 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 735 of 2018
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #1298

    The Real Deal

    I had the pleasure of seeing Jennifer today. It was an amazing session. The pics on this ad were pretty spot on. In fact, I really think she is more beautiful in person. She looks to be in her late 40's and well maintained. She provided such great service and made me feel at ease there as well. If I could afford it, I'd see her everyday if I could. She did mention that she is very busy so I feel lucky to have been able to see her.

  2. #1297
    Quote Originally Posted by BottomOut  [View Original Post]
    Seen her ad, if that's how she looks like right now, she's not bad looking for her age, whatever it might be.
    That's 100% Junko. She may look just a little older in person because of lightning and makeup but she's still a nice looking lady.

  3. #1296
    Quote Originally Posted by BottomOut  [View Original Post]
    Seen her ad, if that's how she looks like right now, she's not bad looking for her age, whatever it might be.
    Those are real pictures of her. Probably about a couple of years ago though. She has aged slightly since then. As for her age for what it's worth, she does look like that she is closer to being around 49 years old than being in the 60 plus club to me. But with Botox and other magic, I would not know for sure.

  4. #1295
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyboi  [View Original Post]
    She advertises as a 49 year old. So she is at least 60 years old.

    I recommend we avoid grandma.
    Seen her ad, if that's how she looks like right now, she's not bad looking for her age, whatever it might be.

  5. #1294

    Junko = ymwv

    Quote Originally Posted by TrialnError  [View Original Post]
    She's on the bucket list so I might have to try one day.

    I didn't know she offered bbfscip, most mongers reported cfs.
    She is very selective with what services she offers and who she offers what services to. So she may or may not give you anything but a regular massage. So don't expect anything and you might just get everything if she is in the mood. And just because she gives it to you bare one time, the next time she might not give you anything at all. She will even black list you if she doesn't like you.

  6. #1293
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1532

    Got to ditto this one,

    Quote Originally Posted by Ck813  [View Original Post]
    She is one of them providers that you must just go and try. Good day one of the best providers. Fucking awesome BBBJ, Mean DFK with BBFSCIP. Also can / could do a great massage.

    Junko doesn't age and her body is solid.

    Jekyll / Hyde best way to describe her! Either you will regret or you will have a fucking awesome time. I saw her quite a few times but I have also know her personally. Had more good then bad. Only once I left with a huh look- like what just happened.
    Loved seeing Jenn back in the day from Univ. To her places in Makiki, by Kapiolani, and now. Granted she is para at times, sweet many times I seen her but she did go off on me when I started seeing her biz partner who was a freak in the sheets if you know what I mean. Saw her a few months later and was like long lost fwbs. She really takes care of herself and if you lucky she is as other braddahs here experience, fkn insane mean the action! Never know till you try.

  7. #1292
    She's on the bucket list so I might have to try one day.

    I didn't know she offered bbfscip, most mongers reported cfs.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ck813  [View Original Post]
    She is one of them providers that you must just go and try. Good day one of the best providers. Fucking awesome BBBJ, Mean DFK with BBFSCIP. Also can / could do a great massage.

    Junko doesn't age and body is solid.

    Jeckyl / Hyde best way to describe her! Either you will regret or you will have a fucking awesome time. I saw her quite a few times but I have also know her personally. Had more good then bad. Only once I left with a huh look- like what just happened.

  8. #1291
    Quote Originally Posted by BottomOut  [View Original Post]
    How old? A lot of mongers say she's good looking for her age. I heard her service is pretty good too, why was her service poor?
    She advertises as a 49 year old. So she is at least 60 years old.

    I recommend we avoid grandma.

  9. #1290

    Junko

    She is one of them providers that you must just go and try. Good day one of the best providers. Fucking awesome BBBJ, Mean DFK with BBFSCIP. Also can / could do a great massage.

    Junko doesn't age and body is solid.

    Jeckyl / Hyde best way to describe her! Either you will regret or you will have a fucking awesome time. I saw her quite a few times but I have also know her personally. Had more good then bad. Only once I left with a huh look—- like what just happened.

    Quote Originally Posted by BottomOut  [View Original Post]
    How old? A lot of mongers say she's good looking for her age. I heard her service is pretty good too, why was her service poor?

  10. #1289

    Sorry to hear that Gino

    Quote Originally Posted by DrGyno  [View Original Post]
    I totally agree. I commented about her poor service previously. She is a no go for me. She is old. Better providers elsewhere. Save your money.
    I'm lucky yay she always good service never got poor service too me.

    She's super beautiful face and very tight. I always thinking some one say bad service I'm lucky!

  11. #1288
    Quote Originally Posted by DrGyno  [View Original Post]
    I totally agree. I commented about her poor service previously. She is a no go for me. She is old. Better providers elsewhere. Save your money.
    How old? A lot of mongers say she's good looking for her age. I heard her service is pretty good too, why was her service poor?

  12. #1287

    The old lady is not worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyboi  [View Original Post]
    I would suggest to avoid Junko or Jennifer or whoever she is. This lady / guy has mental issues. She told me she had a dick. Sorry, even if she is a real lady, there are just too many ladies out there who are younger, prettier, and provide better service without the mental issues.
    I totally agree. I commented about her poor service previously. She is a no go for me. She is old. Better providers elsewhere. Save your money.

  13. #1286
    Mahalo brother.

  14. #1285
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  15. #1284
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyboi  [View Original Post]
    I would suggest to avoid Junko or Jennifer or whoever she is. This lady / guy has mental issues. She told me she had a dick. Sorry, even if she is a real lady, there are just too many ladies out there who are younger, prettier, and provide better service without the mental issues.
    You spent time with her but wasn't sure she had a dick?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape